Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Kyaddala Set To Empower Young African With Quality Education (PHOTOS) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kyaddala Set To Empower Young African With Quality Education (PHOTOS) (5671 Views)

SBI MEDIA Plans Workshop To Empower Young Video Content Creators In Nigeria / Cartoon Network Launches, ‘climate Champions’ Campaign To Empower Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kyaddala Set To Empower Young African With Quality Education (PHOTOS) by falopeogundipe: 11:04pm On Sep 24, 2019
Nollywood Actor Emmanuel Ikubese Partner with Reach A Hand Uganda on Kyaddala

After over 9 months of production, Reach A Hand Uganda (RAHU) in conjunction Emmanuel Ikubese Films has released the roadmap for ‘Kyaddala -- It's Real’, long-awaited Pan African edutainment TV show that will target young people from across the continent.
The TV series will be premiered on 27th of September 2019, and it features top actors and actresses from Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda, and Nigeria. The series depicts issues facing young people through a rich storyline that rotates on themes like life skills empowerment for young people (covering education, livelihoods and women empowerment), HIV and its impact on young people, Teenage pregnancy among others.
“Edutainment is one of our strongest channels of communication to young people. We continuously innovate on how we impact change in a language that our target audience understand and Kyaddala is another way that we look forward to creating more impact.”
Humphrey Nabimanya, the Team Leader & Founder of Reach A Hand Uganda said.

The TV series is expected to be aired on NBS Television in October and other international platforms that will see it expand to more young people on the African continent since the challenges that it addresses, are familiar to what many of them face across the continent.
“I have been a peer educator, motivational speaker, an actor and I have used my talent to be a champion among my peers. Through my acting career life, I have taken up responsibilities like Femi in the award-winning TV show MTV Shuga that focuses on HIV and young people. I have used this platform to impact very many young people and I can’t wait to do the same with Kyaddala: It’s real this time round in Uganda but going continental.”
Emmanuel Ikubese, the director and executive producer of ‘Kyaddala – Its real’ stated.

Shot and directed in Kampala, Uganda, Kyaddala brings out risky behaviours , society’s role, and the uphill climb to address the challenges to light through the storyline and characters as elucidated in the 5 main characters Wonny, Eze, Kalungi, Umutoni, and Shamim. The series highlights how young people deal with each of these challenges, based on the limited information they receive from both home and school.

The cast comprises of 28 actors and actresses who were successful after auditions that attracted over 187 emerging and seasoned actors and actresses. Some of the actors and actresses include Martha Kay, Salvador Idring, Harmonie Kyomugisha, Eleanor and Mathew Nabwiso, Anita Fabiola, Kevin Wanjiru (Kenya), Stephen Katusiime, Emmanuel Ikubese and Olumide Oniru (from Nigeria).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkK4-89abUo

https://www.pulse.ng/entertainment/movies/emmanuel-ikubese-releases-trailer-for-new-series-kyaddala/v5525bm

1 Like

Re: Kyaddala Set To Empower Young African With Quality Education (PHOTOS) by sprints1: 11:23pm On Sep 24, 2019
C
Re: Kyaddala Set To Empower Young African With Quality Education (PHOTOS) by Pilot4Airbus(m): 11:23pm On Sep 24, 2019
They complained that the forum ain’t improving, now they started with the look, and they’re still complaining.

Nawa o

Forum is looking sexy asf grin
Re: Kyaddala Set To Empower Young African With Quality Education (PHOTOS) by Ibrahim9090: 11:27pm On Sep 24, 2019
Noted
Re: Kyaddala Set To Empower Young African With Quality Education (PHOTOS) by spafu(m): 11:44pm On Sep 24, 2019
Ok
Re: Kyaddala Set To Empower Young African With Quality Education (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 24, 2019
Ozbob:
Na waa

Re: Kyaddala Set To Empower Young African With Quality Education (PHOTOS) by faithfull18(f): 11:59pm On Sep 24, 2019
Re: Kyaddala Set To Empower Young African With Quality Education (PHOTOS) by Successdude(m): 2:18pm On Sep 25, 2019
Goooood one

Africans need to help Africans ... I will dedicate huge % of my earnings for this course...

We in this continent ain't third class or some never-developing people. Its a lie..

We just need to give a helping hand to one another... And when we do, you see the person will stand out ..... I have observed this and know first hand this is the way it is.

We just got to do away with the "black mind" which gives only "me,my family and I" syndrome....

That is nonsense...

#We As Africans Are Light ....

(1) (Reply)

Shaka Zulu(1987) The Greatest African Movie Of All Time / Big Brother Brazil Turns House Of Horror As Another Housemate Dies / And The Winners Of Dance With Peter Season 1 Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.