Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu (50149 Views)

My Husband Raped Me. / Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse / 'How Richard Kpodo Raped Me Without A Condom In Hotel' - Lady Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by Islie: 6:55am On Sep 25, 2019
….House of Rep member: ‘I can’t talk where I am’
Court

by Robert Egbe

A businesswoman, Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu, has told a Federal High Court in Lagos that she was raped by a federal lawmaker, Uju Kingsley Chima, on August 9, 2015.

Mrs Kamalu told Justice Nicholas Oweibo that following an incestuous relationship with Chima, the lawmaker offered to pay her N20 million if she was divorced by her husband, Mr Gabriel Igbibi.

Chima is the Member, Federal House of Representatives for Ohaji/Egbema, Oguta and Oru West Federal Constituency of Imo State.
She is seeking protection from Chima, who she alleged caused her to be arrested on 27th day of May, 2019 tortured, humiliated, detained for seven days by the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) and arraigned on a fictitious N40million theft charge.

Kamalu made the allegations in a fundamental rights suit marked FHC/L/CS/1458/19 which came up on September 11, 2019.

Her counsel, Chijioke Jiakponna, told the judge that Chima had been evading service. He alleged that when the bailiff called Chima on phone to inform him that he wanted to serve him, the lawmaker cut the call.

Justice Oweibo adjourned till yesterday to rule on whether to allow substituted service.
Monday, the court did not sit.

When The Nation phoned Chima on Saturday evening for his reaction to the rape and N20m allegations, he said “I’m inside a court now, can we talk later? I’m inside a court.”

Later that night and Monday, his number rang out.

In her August 22, 2019 Affidavit of Urgency, Kamalu said she filed the suit due to the “intimidation, mounting surveillance and or illegal oral invitation threat of life and annihilation of property.”

She said she had been living “in perpetual fear” of being further detained “indefinitely.”

Kamalu is seeking several reliefs including a declaration that her arrest and detention “by the respondent at the State CID Police Headquarters, Owerri, Imo State (SARS) for seven days was unconstitutional.”

Others include a declaration that her invitation by the police for another investigation while the case has been adjourned sine die at the Chief Magistrate Court, Owerri, violates her rights.

She also wants an order restraining the Respondents, from further arresting, pursuing and intimidating her.

“An order directing the 1st 2nd, 4th to 6th Respondents to release forthwith her Infinix Note 7 and lnfinix Note 8 illegally seized by the Respondents during the arrest and torture in Lagos.

“An order awarding damage in the sum of N50 Million to the Applicant for the unlawful arrest, torture, unlawful detention, insult, disgrace, intimidation and the embarrassing treatment meted out on the Applicant.”

In her August 22, 2019 Affidavit in support of her application, Kamalu averred that she and Chima began dating in 1993 while she was in secondary school.

“We dated for 10 years, after which he proposed marriage and we both agreed to settle down as husband and wife. Unfortunately, our parents kicked against our relationship on the ground that we are biologically related and that we were committing incest and could not get married, so I married another man called Gabriel Igbibi,” she said.

The applicant said she reconnected with the lawmaker when she needed assistance to execute a contract she secured and that after she refused his advances, “he raped me.”

“I lodged the case first at New Owerri Police Station wherein he influenced it and I wrote a Petition to the Inspector-General of Police, Force State Quarters, Abuja. The petition was assigned to Zone 9 Police Command, Umuahia, Abia State.
“The 1st Respondent settled the police and they brokered peace between the 1st Respondent and me, wherein he promised to take proper care of me because he cannot withdraw himself from me.

She said following their reconciliation, they resumed their incestuous relationship “fully again”.

Kamalu added: “My husband got wind of the relationship between the 1st respondent and myself,” following which he filed for divorce.

When she informed Chima he allegedly gave her money to hire a lawyer for the case.

“The 1st Respondent promised that if the divorce succeeds, he will be giving me N20 million every six months and also buy me a property in any designated place in Lagos.

“The marriage was dissolved at the Ikeja High Court, Lagos. After the divorce, the 1st Respondent told me that before he will take the relationship serious, I will have to bear a child for him.”

According to her, she took in for him, but had a miscarriage. He then asked her to adopt a baby which would be his and claim that the baby was born in Canada, but that the baby also died.
She further claimed that he made her swear to an oath of loyalty, but she eventually caught him with another woman.

“I became infuriated and he became furious and warned me never to visit him again, that he is no longer interested in the relationship. I reminded him of the oath he forced me to take that no man must have any relationship with me again and the promise to be giving N20m every six months, buy me a property in a choice area, buy a brand new car every six months, which he had never fulfilled.

“I told him that I would tell the whole world how he has ruined my life and deceived me out of my marriage where I had four children.”

She told the court that this was why the lawmaker used the police to arrest her on May 27, 2019 and detained for seven days.

https://thenationonlineng.net/lawmaker-raped-me-promised-to-give-me-n20m-if-my-husband-divorced-me/

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by GOFRONT(m): 6:55am On Sep 25, 2019
Chaiii

Rapists Everywhere

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:03am On Sep 25, 2019
See what money have cause woman and money like 5 and 6

100 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by MikeBetty(m): 7:04am On Sep 25, 2019
This Is Not Rape. It Is Failed Contract Between Two Lovebirds. Though She Has Right To Sue For Failure To Abide By Contractual Terms

178 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by Born2Breed(f): 7:07am On Sep 25, 2019
grin grin grin

You are a greedy, silly and an adulterous woman.

Rape kee u there!

176 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 7:13am On Sep 25, 2019
She reconnected with the lawmaker when she needed help to execute a contract? I think this woman is not saying the truth.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 25, 2019
angry

This whoore have no moral justification at all.
She brazenly committed incestious adultery despite being married with four children all because of money. I have no empathy to waste on you.

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by Olalan(m): 7:17am On Sep 25, 2019
I sense lies here this is an illicit affair gone wrong

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by OiOi: 7:25am On Sep 25, 2019
The story is long but if you can take time to read it, it will help you understand the woman's approach to life...
You dated the lawmaker for 10years...

25 Likes

Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by OiOi: 7:34am On Sep 25, 2019
MASTERCHIEF0847:
She reconnected with the lawmaker when she needed help to execute a contract?
I think this woman is not saying the truth.
yes she's not saying the truth just like you too running from thread to thread as a TRIBAL WAR LORD grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by donbachi(m): 7:51am On Sep 25, 2019
na so dem dey take die..useless lawless lawmaker.

1 Like

Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by infogenius(m): 8:21am On Sep 25, 2019
This is interesting.
The heart of man is indeed wicked.
Foolish men make audacious promises just to roam in Pucci. Pucci needs maintenance using cash. Hence no money/audacious promises no Pucci.

4 Likes

Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 25, 2019
Islie:

….House of Rep member: ‘I can’t talk where I am’
Court

https://thenationonlineng.net/lawmaker-raped-me-promised-to-give-me-n20m-if-my-husband-divorced-me/

lalasticlala

Wow. Can't believe I missed the most important part of the story...

It's a famIly affair, "eh"?

5 Likes

Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by Dantedasz(m): 10:29am On Sep 25, 2019
mansakhalifa:

Clearly, the guys at the nationonlineng.net don't know what an "INCESTUOUS relationship" really is or entails. Or how do we explain the fact that their reporter kept using the word "incestuous" recklessly when it is obvious to all that the two parties involved were not in any way related by blood{unless I missed out something}?

They need to send their reporter- whoever he is or might be- backnowledged to school. He clearly failed to attend his English classes when he was in school.

Go back and read again.
The parents of the two parties did not approve the marriage after 10 years of dating because they were related.

20 Likes

Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by oogbiko(m): 11:31am On Sep 25, 2019
you can imagine
Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by chukwuibuipob: 11:31am On Sep 25, 2019
shocked sad shocked sad No wonder Kanu kal his pipu s*x predators. pigs.The lawmaker is a pig..U rape and still want to scam her join..Fear judasPigs.bEAST are baztards

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by jaxxy(m): 11:31am On Sep 25, 2019
Why shud a law maker sleep with another mans wife and still be allowed to be a law maker? Have we lost it in this country?

12 Likes

Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by slawomir: 11:31am On Sep 25, 2019
Okay
Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by jkcudcnugc: 11:31am On Sep 25, 2019
they shuold break his testis
Re: 'Uju Kingsley Chima Raped Me' - Nkeiruka Cynthia Kamalu by SILVERLINES: 11:32am On Sep 25, 2019
cheesy
fuccking fuckable woman

biko take ur pussy elsewhere

and trade it for 50 million

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Was On His Way To Lock A Church Among Those Killed In Kaduna Crisis(pics / Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos / Police Alert On ‘sextortion’ Via Dating Platforms, Urge Fun Seeker To Be Careful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.