Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala in Selfie with Aliko Dangote & Sanwo-Olu in New York - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala in Selfie with Aliko Dangote & Sanwo-Olu in New York (2865 Views)

Photos Of Buhari, Dangote & Sanwo-Olu In Lagos / President Buhari Meets With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala In New York (Photos) / Abike Dabiri, Dangote, Sanwo-olu Attend Inauguration Of African Center In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala in Selfie with Aliko Dangote & Sanwo-Olu in New York by NOIConnect(f): 8:20am On Sep 25, 2019
Changing the Africa Narrative with the Launch of the “Africa Center at Aliko Dangote Hall” in New York on the margins of UNGA.

With Aliko Dangote, Halima Dangote, Governor Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State and CEO Aliko Dangote Foundation, Zouera Youssoufou.

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala in Selfie with Aliko Dangote & Sanwo-Olu in New York by Saao(m): 8:22am On Sep 25, 2019
Money is good, I will soon hammer

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala in Selfie with Aliko Dangote & Sanwo-Olu in New York by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 25, 2019
That's good
Note: we have been asking Seun to update this forum many of us felt he's not listening however he did actually started by dragging this forum back to when it started, that's how they had dragged Nigeria 1k step backward
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala in Selfie with Aliko Dangote & Sanwo-Olu in New York by faithfull18(f): 8:23am On Sep 25, 2019
Okay.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala in Selfie with Aliko Dangote & Sanwo-Olu in New York by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 25, 2019
NOIConnect:
Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala in Selfie with Aliko Dangote & Sanwo-Olu in New York

Where is the selfie?

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala in Selfie with Aliko Dangote & Sanwo-Olu in New York by OttHin: 9:35am On Sep 25, 2019
You will never see Buhari the climate man in this kind of pishure.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala in Selfie with Aliko Dangote & Sanwo-Olu in New York by Deckline(m): 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2019
Na selfie be this
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala in Selfie with Aliko Dangote & Sanwo-Olu in New York by olasaad(f): 2:30pm On Sep 25, 2019
She no take picture with her ipob brother ni shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala in Selfie with Aliko Dangote & Sanwo-Olu in New York by Bella55555(f): 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2019
Saao:
amiii
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala in Selfie with Aliko Dangote & Sanwo-Olu in New York by chariisGRACE(m): 3:55pm On Sep 25, 2019
When u get your rabas, your face go show
OP where is the selfie? I jumped into this thread hoping to see Ngozi Iweala posing like a slay queen.
OP be careful so that what befell cows in the west will not be your portion

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala in Selfie with Aliko Dangote & Sanwo-Olu in New York by DSoj(m): 4:49pm On Sep 25, 2019
Everything na Selfie.? Is this a Selfie?

Misuse of words.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala in Selfie with Aliko Dangote & Sanwo-Olu in New York by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 25, 2019
Saao:

I go hammer, I go hammer, 36 years now wey I don knw you, when you never chisel talkless of hammer

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala in Selfie with Aliko Dangote & Sanwo-Olu in New York by chiedozie198100: 5:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
EastGold:

I go hammer, I go hammer, 36 years now wey I don knw you, when you never chisel talkless of hammer

so na u be the P.R.O to him village people wey we don dey hear since? grin grin grin grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala in Selfie with Aliko Dangote & Sanwo-Olu in New York by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 25, 2019
chiedozie198100:

so na u be the P.R.O to him village people wey we don dey hear since? grin grin grin grin

Wetin consign you?

Two elders dey talk, small pikin dey chook mouth

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala in Selfie with Aliko Dangote & Sanwo-Olu in New York by 7lives: 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2019
olasaad:
She no take picture with her ipob brother ni shocked shocked shocked

Abeg no kii me wit lafta.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala in Selfie with Aliko Dangote & Sanwo-Olu in New York by efighter: 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2019
OttHin:
You will never see Buhari the climate man in this kind of pishure.

Generals don't roll with bloody civilians.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala in Selfie with Aliko Dangote & Sanwo-Olu in New York by Saao(m): 6:22pm On Sep 25, 2019
EastGold:

lol, don't worry, some people hammer earlier while others hammer late. Watch me before 40 years.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala in Selfie with Aliko Dangote & Sanwo-Olu in New York by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 25, 2019
Saao:
lol, don't worry, some people hammer earlier while others hammer late. Watch me before 40 years.

May God continue to bless your hustle

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SSS’ Threatens To Kill Ex-detainee For ‘exposing Illegal Detention (Pic)’ / Just In; Pray For Governor Douye Diri / Picture Of The People Omo Agege Mobilized For Tinubu For Rivers State Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.