Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Oshiomhole: I Didn't Approve 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters In Circulation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole: I Didn't Approve 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters In Circulation (15024 Views)

Oshiomhole: "I Am No Longer 'Excellency'. I Am A Removed National Chairman..." / Obaseki Warns Oshiomhole: 'I Will Show Him I'm The Governor' (Video) / Oshiomhole: I Would Have Sued Doctors That Wrongly Diagnosed My Wife, Clara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oshiomhole: I Didn't Approve 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters In Circulation by Psoul(m): 9:09am On Sep 25, 2019
He is testing the waters. Continue
Re: Oshiomhole: I Didn't Approve 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters In Circulation by Evaromantik1(m): 9:09am On Sep 25, 2019
Check my signature
Re: Oshiomhole: I Didn't Approve 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters In Circulation by executive12: 9:13am On Sep 25, 2019
netpro:
This has the making of PDP all over it. Majority of APC has nothing to do do with all the 2023 arguments going on now.

All the noise about 2023 is a distraction that only benefits PDP.

We've heard you, zombie.
Re: Oshiomhole: I Didn't Approve 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters In Circulation by GavelSlam: 9:18am On Sep 25, 2019
bIoodykiller:
[s][/s]
thunder scatter buhari Insha'Allah Amin

Thunder scatter all bloody killers and their families.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: I Didn't Approve 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters In Circulation by bIoodykiller: 9:20am On Sep 25, 2019
[s]
GavelSlam:

Thunder scatter all bloody killers and their families.
[/s]
thunder scatter aisha masha Allah Amin
thunder scatter Zara Insha'Allah Amin
thunder scatter Yusuf Insha'Allah Amin

thunder scatter all that gave Islam Insha'Allah Amin
thunder scatter all Buhari's supporters Insha'Allah Amin
Re: Oshiomhole: I Didn't Approve 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters In Circulation by mercyviv(f): 9:20am On Sep 25, 2019
Of course, we know you didnt sanction it but we know also thats its your ambition as well. Well, I'll vote him for the exalted position if it comes with a credible vice.
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: Oshiomhole: I Didn't Approve 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters In Circulation by executive12: 9:21am On Sep 25, 2019
Vulcanheph:
Believe Apc people at your own risk.......very soon they will call out their Liar-in-chief Lai mohammed to come to their Rescue and put the blame on opposition.

Some unrepentant fools on Nairaland are already doing that for Liar Mohammed.
Re: Oshiomhole: I Didn't Approve 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters In Circulation by professorMD1: 9:21am On Sep 25, 2019
I can't believe this. Those who made the posters forgot that the only thing common to both is height grin
Re: Oshiomhole: I Didn't Approve 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters In Circulation by GavelSlam: 9:23am On Sep 25, 2019
bIoodykiller:
[s][/s]
thunder scatter aisha masha Allah Amin
thunder scatter Zara Insha'Allah Amin
thunder scatter Yusuf Insha'Allah Amin

thunder scatter all that gave Islam Insha'Allah Amin
thunder scatter all Buhari's supporters Insha'Allah Amin

E pain am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomhole: I Didn't Approve 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters In Circulation by bIoodykiller: 9:25am On Sep 25, 2019
[s]
GavelSlam:

E pain am.
[/s]
trash trash trash
Buhari is a criminal terrorist
Re: Oshiomhole: I Didn't Approve 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters In Circulation by Remzii(m): 9:25am On Sep 25, 2019
buh nobodi will waste moni 2 do poster if it is not true
Re: Oshiomhole: I Didn't Approve 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters In Circulation by MiztaYouneek(m): 9:31am On Sep 25, 2019
donstan18:
No sane person will expect a chronic liar like you to admit the truth.

But which sane person will actually think the chairman of APC will be thinking of becoming a president now? Only an insane person will actually see this poster thing as being true.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oshiomhole: I Didn't Approve 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters In Circulation by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 25, 2019
It's their modus operandi.
Float the posters, sample opinions and deny them only to go ahead the plan when the opinions are favourable. Idiots. angry
Re: Oshiomhole: I Didn't Approve 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters In Circulation by vikithor(m): 9:35am On Sep 25, 2019
learn how to drive professionally apply and get driving license through us, if you need Adult Literacy education, call on us
see our contacts below
Re: Oshiomhole: I Didn't Approve 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters In Circulation by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 25, 2019
Ahahaha

Even Elrufai knows he got no chance

We opened verified WeChat and Alipay Wallet.
Re: Oshiomhole: I Didn't Approve 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters In Circulation by celeiyke: 9:45am On Sep 25, 2019
sogodihno:
Anybody apart from Osinbajo(starboy), is deceiving himself.

Osibanjo 2023

Even Tinubu
Re: Oshiomhole: I Didn't Approve 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters In Circulation by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 25, 2019
Who did
Re: Oshiomhole: I Didn't Approve 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters In Circulation by flowx(m): 10:05am On Sep 25, 2019
post=82544334:
Rumors are spread by fools and accepted by idiots.

END OF THREAD!

I just dey hungry for something...

Re: Oshiomhole: I Didn't Approve 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters In Circulation by UncleJudax(m): 10:31am On Sep 25, 2019
NoSidonLook:
Elections of 2023 already generating heat in 2019 undecided

the trophy is no longer to use the 4 years to set a lasting legacy
the trophy is to win the election and use the next 4 years to set up tactics to win the next election

angry
Welcome to Nigeria. Arguably, home to the most confused homo sapiens grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole: I Didn't Approve 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters In Circulation by olowo1995(m): 10:54am On Sep 25, 2019
donstan18:
No sane person will expect a chronic liar like you to admit the truth.

For what so ever reason, he can't be so daft to make such decision now publicly even though he has the plan they will carry it out within themselves first in the party but not public poster.

The person that did this is still learning but not know how to play a politics game
Re: Oshiomhole: I Didn't Approve 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters In Circulation by Bizibi(m): 11:02am On Sep 25, 2019
netpro:
This has the making of PDP all over it. Majority of APC has nothing to do do with all the 2023 arguments going on now.

laughable.....
Re: Oshiomhole: I Didn't Approve 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters In Circulation by Risingblue008(m): 11:47am On Sep 25, 2019
D poster bfor just describe dem in d opposite way
Re: Oshiomhole: I Didn't Approve 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters In Circulation by NaijaDonCast(m): 12:27pm On Sep 25, 2019
2023 Osho Rufai BAT will all be slugging it out against each other with the strategic technics already out b4 2020, pray 4 Nigeria
Re: Oshiomhole: I Didn't Approve 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters In Circulation by wink2015(m): 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
vizzyswagh:
Denying having knowledge of the posters, Oshiomhole said those circulating them were looking for ways to set members of the APC against one another.

Adams Oshiomhole, National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, has denied 2023 presidential election posters showing him as the flag bearer of the party, attributing it to the handiwork of mischief-makers.

SaharaReporters had sighted campaign posters of Oshiomhole, an ex-governor of Edo State, and Nasir El-Rufai, governor of Kaduna State, in Surulere, Lagos State.

This is just as campaign poster of Bola Tinubu, a national leader of the party, as the presidential candidate of the party was seen at Ikeja in the state.

Denying having knowledge of the posters, Oshiomhole said those circulating them were looking for ways to set members of the APC against one another.

Oshiomhole, who spoke through his Chief Press Secretary, Simon Egbebulem, told Punch: “The posters allegedly in circulation are handiworks of mischief-makers who are hell-bent on circulating materials to cause confusion in the polity.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/09/25/oshiomhole-i-didnt-approve-2023-presidential-campaign-posters-circulation

OSHIOMOLE AND EL RUFAI HAS STARTED CAMPAIGNING FOR 2023.

Do you expect him to admit the truth that he is the one who is spearheading the advert?
Re: Oshiomhole: I Didn't Approve 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters In Circulation by ernieboy(m): 3:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
orjikuramo:
These would be a walk over for any serious opposition, I sincerely hope they sail their ship towards this direction.
he will not even win Edo state
Re: Oshiomhole: I Didn't Approve 2023 Presidential Campaign Posters In Circulation by Juliusdking(m): 6:24pm On Sep 25, 2019
netpro:

wetin u talk

(1) (2) (Reply)

SERAP Welcomes Release Of Sowore, Dasuki, Urges Buhari To Obey All Court Orders / Emir Of Daura To Turban Amaechi / NANS To Amaechi: Your Plan To Polarize Students Union Has Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.