Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread (12712 Views)

Saudi Arabia Declares Wednesday Eid-el-fitr, Says Fasting Continues / Friday Prayers Hold In Bauchi Mosques Despite COVID-19 Spread / Coronavirus: Islamic Way Of Preventing The Spread Of The Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by true2god: 2:32pm On Oct 15, 2019
Your question:
sulasa07:

Where did you find Apostasy law in Islam, kindly show me
My response:
true2god:
This is the ruling of Allaah and His Messenger, as the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "Whoever changes his religion, kill him." (reported by al-Bukhaari, al-Fath, no. 3017).

Allah's Apostle said, "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims."
— Sahih al-Bukhari, 9:83:17, see also Sahih Muslim, 16:4152, Sahih Muslim, 16:4154

A man embraced Islam and then reverted back to Judaism. Mu'adh bin Jabal came and saw the man with Abu Musa. Mu'adh asked, "What is wrong with this (man)?" Abu Musa replied, "He embraced Islam and then reverted back to Judaism." Mu'adh said, "I will not sit down unless you kill him (as it is) the verdict of Allah and His Apostle."
— Sahih al-Bukhari, 9:89:271

Your adjusted condition:
sulasa07:

Whenever I want to follow capital punishment rulings,I follow Qur'an and there is no place the Qur'an mentioned killing Apostates,so to me,an Apostate has no issue but in most of the Hadiths, Apostates are linked with Treason,and punishment for treason is death
You are changing the goal post. All the 5 schools of Islamic jurisprudence unanimously agreed that the penalty for apostasy is death.

2 Likes

Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by Demmzy15(m): 4:44pm On Oct 15, 2019
Xbee007:

So a full-blooded German man will open his eyes and convert to the most backward religion in the world that says his head should be cut off the day he decides to leave.
The only reason why Islam is spreading in Europe is due to immigration and the prolific nature of Muslims in general.
Are you saying there are no ethnic German Muslims? grin

1 Like

Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by Xbee007(m): 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2019
Demmzy15:
Are you saying there are no ethnic German Muslims? grin
Extremely rare!
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by sulasa07(m): 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2019
true2god:
Your question:My response:Your adjusted condition:You are changing the goal post. All the 5 schools of Islamic jurisprudence unanimously agreed that the penalty for apostasy is death.
When did it become 5,they put forth their Apostasy law as treason,so they all follow it.It doesn't mean they know more than ALLAH himself,the same Muslim that stopped being a Muslim today could become a Muslim in the future again and Had the Prophet truly killed all non-muslims,then I'm wondering who would have become Muslims today.
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:54am On Oct 16, 2019
true2god:
Although they know God's righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death....

Kindly provide reference for the bolded.

This shows you never read the previous comment i wrote . You just said you didn't understand it.
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by true2god: 9:15am On Oct 16, 2019
sulasa07:

When did it become 5,they put forth their Apostasy law as treason,so they all follow it.It doesn't mean they know more than ALLAH himself,the same Muslim that stopped being a Muslim today could become a Muslim in the future again and Had the Prophet truly killed all non-muslims,then I'm wondering who would have become Muslims today.
The five schools of Islamic jurisprudence are:
Hanafi,
Hanbali,
Ja'fari,
Maliki,
Shafi'i.

All these 5 schools agreed that the penalty for apostasy is death. You can't be a Muslim if you don't belong to one of these schools of thought.
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by true2god: 9:17am On Oct 16, 2019
Rashduct4luv:
This shows you never read the previous comment i wrote . You just said you didn't understand it.
I dont it is too hard for you to show me where you good that biblical quote so that I can also check for myself.

1 Like

Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by sulasa07(m): 11:00am On Oct 16, 2019
true2god:
Hanafi,
Hanbali,
Ja'fari,
Maliki,
Shafi'i.

All these 5 schools agreed that the penalty for apostasy is death. You can't be a Muslim if you don't belong to one of these schools of thought.
Maybe you've forgotten these schools classified themselves as Sunni,but thankfully I'm a Muslim as said by the Qur'an:Die not unless as a Muslim.
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by true2god: 11:30am On Oct 16, 2019
sulasa07:
Maybe you've forgotten these schools classified themselves as Sunni,but thankfully I'm a Muslim as said by the Qur'an:Die not unless as a Muslim.
No, Jafari school are shia. The remaining 4 school of thought are sunni. I am already a Muslim but I dont believe in mohammed.
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by sulasa07(m): 11:41am On Oct 16, 2019
true2god:
No, Jafari school are shia. The remaining 4 school of thought are sunni. I am already a Muslim but I dont believe in mohammed.
Muhammad never claimed Sunni or Shia neither did the Sahabas or Tabiuns
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by sulasa07(m): 11:42am On Oct 16, 2019
true2god:
Very soon,those Apostasy law will be changed.Only Qur'an can't be changed.
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by Demmzy15(m): 12:36pm On Oct 16, 2019
Xbee007:

Extremely rare!
There are German Muslims and they're in their thousands increasing everyday. This wasn't possible 100-200 years ago when Germany was the leader of Protestantism

1 Like

Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by true2god: 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2019
sulasa07:
Very soon,those Apostasy law will be changed.Only Qur'an can't be changed.
When exactly? This law had been in force for over 1400 years.
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by true2god: 12:46pm On Oct 16, 2019
sulasa07:
Muhammad never claimed Sunni or Shia neither did the Sahabas or Tabiuns
Yes, but the sahabas betrayed him which led to the split.
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by true2god: 12:48pm On Oct 16, 2019
Demmzy15:
There are German Muslims and they're in their thousands increasing everyday. This wasn't possible 100-200 years ago when Germany was the leader of Protestantism
88% of German Muslims are of Turkish origin but are German citizens. An average German natives, the Bavarians, don't have any business with Islam.

1 Like

Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by sulasa07(m): 1:19pm On Oct 16, 2019
true2god:
Yes, but the sahabas betrayed him which led to the split.
How did the Sahabas betray him?
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by sulasa07(m): 1:21pm On Oct 16, 2019
true2god:
When exactly? This law had been in force for over 1400 years.
1400yrs,are you sure or you are just exaggerating
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by true2god: 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2019
sulasa07:
How did the Sahabas betray him?
The sahabas betrayed mohammed by ganging up to fight his son-in-law, Ali Mutalib, and his daughter (Fatimah bint mohammed). This crisis also led to the death of mohammed's grandchildren, Hassan and Hussein.
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by true2god: 1:30pm On Oct 16, 2019
sulasa07:
1400yrs,are you sure or you are just exaggerating
The apostasy law had been in force since the time of rasool; it is not a new development.
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by sulasa07(m): 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2019
true2god:
The sahabas betrayed mohammed by ganging up to fight his son-in-law, Ali Mutalib, and his daughter (Fatimah bint mohammed). This crisis also led to the death of mohammed's grandchildren, Hassan and Hussein.
With the way you are saying Sahabas,it's like you are listing all of them as if no one among the Sahabas supported Ali and his family.
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by true2god: 2:21pm On Oct 16, 2019
sulasa07:
With the way you are saying Sahabas,it's like you are listing all of them as if no one among the Sahabas supported Ali and his family.
I am not talking about the unknown sahabas but the influential ones some of who later became the 'rightly guided' khalifas. They are Aisha bint Abu Bakr, Omar ibn kathab, Uthman Ibn Affan, etc. All these guys were sahabas who later become sworn enemies of the household of your prophet. If they can become enemies to mohammed's household, what does that tell you of their loyalty to your prophet? That means that, while mohammed was alive, they were not actually true sahabas but power hungry guys who couldn't even wait for mohammed to die before they unleash terror on his family. Unfortunately the 2nd to the 5th rightly guided khalifa killed each other to get into power.
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:14pm On Oct 16, 2019
true2god:
Hanafi,
Hanbali,
Ja'fari,
Maliki,
Shafi'i.

Actually, i don't belong to any of the schools you mentioned. All Muslims are to follow the Prophet not necessarily these schools.
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:22pm On Oct 16, 2019
true2god:
I am not talking about the unknown sahabas but the influential ones some of who later became the 'rightly guided' khalifas. They are Aisha bint Abu Bakr, Omar ibn kathab, Uthman Ibn Affan, etc. All these guys were sahabas who later become sworn enemies of the household of your prophet. If they can become enemies to mohammed's household, what does that tell you of their loyalty to your prophet? That means that, while mohammed was alive, they were not actually true sahabas but power hungry guys who couldn't even wait for mohammed to die before they unleash terror on his family. Unfortunately the 2nd to the 5th rightly guided khalifa killed each other to get into power.

What nonsense are you typing?

Aisha bint Abee Bakr is the wife of the Prophet and not a Sahabah. Is the Prophet's wife not among his family/household? Correct yourself!
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:26pm On Oct 16, 2019
Xbee007:

Extremely rare!

Wikipedia says Germany has between 2.1-4.7 Million Muslims.

Demmzy15
lipsrsealed
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by true2god: 3:45pm On Oct 16, 2019
Rashduct4luv:
What nonsense are you typing?Aisha bint Abee Bakr is the wife of the Prophet and not a Sahabah. Is the Prophet's wife not among his family/household? Correct yourself!
I cant get you bro. Are you saying that mohammed's wife can never be called a sahaba because she is a woman and a wife? What about the other guys I mentioned, why pick only 1 to make issue out of it without addressing the major issue?
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by sulasa07(m): 4:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
true2god:
You've started confusing yourself,Aisha became Khalifa,for your house?There were 4 rightly guided Khalifas and Prophet Muhammad had predicted how they would assigned b4 his death
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by Demmzy15(m): 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2019
true2god:
88% of German Muslims are of Turkish origin but are German citizens. An average German natives, the Bavarians, don't have any business with Islam.
According to Berkeley Center for Religion, it's 63.2% that are of Turkish descent. There are thousands of ethnic German Muslims, problem for you guys is that Christianity is going down everyday. Look at the Britain, can you imagine that ethnic White British Muslims are around 320,000 while British Blacks are 370,000. This should give you serious concern mate
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by Demmzy15(m): 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Wikipedia says Germany has between 2.1-4.7 Million Muslims.

Demmzy15
lipsrsealed
It's more and many Ethnic White Germans are accepting Islam, especially the bigots far right Anti-Islamic ones. Many of them now discover Islam and embrace it, it's the same story with Austria, cousins to the Germans.

1 Like

Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by true2god: 5:55pm On Oct 16, 2019
sulasa07:
You've started confusing yourself,Aisha became Khalifa,for your house?There were 4 rightly guided Khalifas and Prophet Muhammad had predicted how they would assigned b4 his death
I never said Aisha became a khalifa; i said she is one of the sahabas and the wife of your prophet. You guys are always looking for faults in order to avoid the major issue.
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by sulasa07(m): 5:59pm On Oct 16, 2019
true2god:
I never said Aisha became a khalifa; i said she is one of the sahabas and the wife of your prophet. You guys are always looking for faults in order to avoid the major issue.
Check the way you wrote your sentence,I didn't say they did not fight for position but it did not start from the number one caliph,the fight escalated from during Ali
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by true2god: 6:18pm On Oct 16, 2019
Demmzy15:
According to Berkeley Center for Religion, it's 63.2% that are of Turkish descent. There are thousands of ethnic German Muslims, problem for you guys is that Christianity is going down everyday. Look at the Britain, can you imagine that ethnic White British Muslims are around 320,000 while British Blacks are 370,000. This should give you serious concern mate
Why will it give me a concern after the old British empire took over Australia, New Zealand, Fiji Island, Faulkland Island, part of Canada and the US, etc and turn them to their private estate? It is normal for the blacks and the Pakistanis to also take over the UK.

Bros, there are no thousands of ethnic German Muslims. They have a very insignifant converts, especially among the native German women married to the Turkish muslims. German natives who claim Islam is less than 1% bro. An average native German hate Islam.
Re: Despite Obstacles, Islam Continues To Spread by true2god: 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2019
sulasa07:

Check the way you wrote your sentence,I didn't say they did not fight for position but it did not start from the number one caliph,the fight escalated from during Ali
I said the killing was from the 2nd to the 5th khalifa. Abu Bakr, the 1st rightly guided khalifa, was not murdered while he was in power. Omar ibn kathab, Uthman Ibn affan, Ali Mutalib were all murdered by fellow muslims while they were the khalifa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Islamic Ruling On Keeping Dogs / Mallam And Https://cdn-af.feednews.com/news/detail/c061bb451acd82006801b23c5cf3e / How Do You Cope With Polygamy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.