Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,812 members, 7,802,615 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Why Do Men Kneel Down To Propose To A Woman - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Kneel Down To Propose To A Woman (399 Views)

Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks / Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Kneel Down To Propose To A Woman by Nobody: 10:14am On Sep 25, 2019
Okay guys,

There's this pattern of marriage proposal and sometimes engagement where Men go on their knees to propose to the Lady they wish to marry.

I got into some talks with my female friends where they perceive it a must and I don't share that perception.

So this is my question, why do men kneel to propose?
Is it a must?

Let's share our thoughts.

1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Kneel Down To Propose To A Woman by lilmax(m): 10:49am On Sep 25, 2019
Because they're idiots

Imagine kneeling because you want children from a woman in 2019? Isn't that stupid?
Re: Why Do Men Kneel Down To Propose To A Woman by SageMK: 10:51am On Sep 25, 2019
It has a romantic antiquity to it.
That's why men in love bend the knee.

It's not an obligation. And it's not a must.
Re: Why Do Men Kneel Down To Propose To A Woman by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2019
lilmax:
Because they're idiots

Imagine kneeling because you want children from a woman in 2019? Isn't that stupid?

The thing tire me aswear.
Re: Why Do Men Kneel Down To Propose To A Woman by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2019
SageMK:
It has a romantic antiquity to it.
That's why men in love bend the knee.

It's not an obligation. And it's not a must.
Nice one.
Re: Why Do Men Kneel Down To Propose To A Woman by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2019
OlawaleBammie:
Me self knw say na inside soak garri a go kuku put d ring, if u no want den giv me my garri back

Lobatan!!

na joke oo
Bros, you sure say you no go modified this your comment.

You too much all the same.

(1) (Reply)

Pa Okerayi Oladiran Fatai Rests On / Wintouch Kids Tablet PC K93, 9 Inch, 16GB Storage( Pre-installed App) / When Women Sleeps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.