Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking (47147 Views)

Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday / Dr Sid Celebrates Not Smoking For 2 Years / Dayo Amusa Marks 1 Year Remembrance Of Her Late Father (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by titiloyeblog: 10:28am On Sep 25, 2019
Davido promises to stay off cigarettes as Don Jazzy celebrates 1 year of not smoking

Don Jazzy marks 1 year of not smoking as Davido promises to stop soon.
Davido has promised to stop smoking very soon hours after Don Jazzy marked one year of not smoking.
The singer arrived at the city of Los Angeles, California in the United States of America when he made the announcement.

On his Instagram stories published on Wednesday, September 25, 2019, Davido posted a short video of himself holding a pack of Malboro cigarettes with the caption, ‘Quitting soon’.

On September 24, 2018, Michael Collins aka Don Jazzy quit smoking after indulging in the habit for several years.

A year after quitting his smoking habit, Don Jazzy took to his Twitter to announce that he has kept to his promise. "Today makes it one year since I quit smoking. Clap for me pls � hehe," he tweeted.

The famous artist and record label owner to celebrate one year of not smoking.

A fan asked how he was able to quit smoking and not return to the habit, Don Jazzy responded writing, “I just stopped like that o. Cold turkey. Tho I started overeating sha. After like 2 months you will be aiight.”

Davido is one of the famous Nigerian celebrities who hardly hide the fact that he smokes but after his engagement with Chioma Avril Rowland, he has been changing some of his lifestyles.

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/09/davido-promises-to-stop-smoking-as-he.html

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by kestolove95(m): 10:32am On Sep 25, 2019
Wizkid nko

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by Praizeupdates: 10:38am On Sep 25, 2019
sad sad
Re: Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by Nobody: 10:44am On Sep 25, 2019
You'll soon stop, that's what all smokers say 'till they develop one health issue or the other.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by daddytime(m): 11:12am On Sep 25, 2019
No be by power at all...aint easy rara

So help me God..

13 Likes

Re: Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by johnkay1(m): 12:00pm On Sep 25, 2019
Great

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by VillageHead: 1:56pm On Sep 25, 2019
Amen

I pray Wizkid and Burna boy too will tow this path.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by Truthbites: 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2019
So this is news!!!..I will soon stop drinking tumbo liquor..

Cc: admin

12 Likes

Re: Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2019
Even me I done try to quit smoking weed cause he dey make me eat like glutton and add weight. Make God help me. I tire for weed cause of the monstrous appetite when he dey give me

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by miqos02(m): 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2019
Cul
Re: Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by ursullalinda(f): 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2019
It's for his own good
Re: Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by Flier: 1:58pm On Sep 25, 2019
light your mouth! Foolish people,before you know it they would ask their innocent wive to come borrow them one kidney grin

3 Likes

Re: Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by Jmk9292(m): 1:58pm On Sep 25, 2019
Good
Re: Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by BBTEE(f): 1:59pm On Sep 25, 2019
Habits are not easy to stop...I wish him luck

1 Like

Re: Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by abbaapple: 1:59pm On Sep 25, 2019
angry

Coward died many times before his death! Smh! If you know you know. lipsrsealed
Re: Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by ArmaniUhuru: 2:00pm On Sep 25, 2019
Future impossible tense

1 Like

Re: Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by midnighter(f): 2:00pm On Sep 25, 2019
why would a singer smoke

Just destroying your income one cigarette at a time

no wonder his voice rough like that

1 Like

Re: Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by drkrest(m): 2:01pm On Sep 25, 2019
nicotine is actually addictive...it takes a determined mind to quit smoking...ascetic ain't easy at all

8 Likes

Re: Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by realstars: 2:01pm On Sep 25, 2019
Smoking is not good for the youth.
The secret of stopping smoking is to stop smoking.
I thank God for taking smoking away since 4years ago.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 25, 2019
I’m very close to being completely clean. I must admit, the journey has not been easy. Too many temptations and all

God help me

9 Likes

Re: Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by asgard01(m): 2:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
THank GOD for success... will stop eating soon

3 Likes

Re: Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by oogbiko(m): 2:04pm On Sep 25, 2019
That will be amazing
Re: Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by DonBenny77(m): 2:05pm On Sep 25, 2019
If I hear say na cigarette dem dey talk about.....

3 Likes

Re: Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by Jchi9876: 2:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
When will he start a countdown to his wedding ceremony?

1 Like

Re: Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by olisefom: 2:08pm On Sep 25, 2019
choice
Re: Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by thundafire: 2:09pm On Sep 25, 2019
Whizkid fit go psychia if him stop oh

1 Like

Re: Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 25, 2019
He taught you how to smoke.. You should learn from your master

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wizkid & Davido Failed To Show-up At Olamide’s #OLIC2 Concert(fans Reaction) / "This Your Daughter Must Die" - Seyi Law Shares Death Threats Sent To His Wife / Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.