Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,806 members, 7,806,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking (47146 Views)

Kizz Daniel Quits Smoking As He Celebrates His 28th Birthday / Dr Sid Celebrates Not Smoking For 2 Years / Dayo Amusa Marks 1 Year Remembrance Of Her Late Father (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by slawomir: 2:13pm On Sep 25, 2019
Okay
Re: Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by shogsman(m): 2:14pm On Sep 25, 2019
The only way to quit smoking is to smoke.i’ve learnt that much.
Re: Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by akilo1: 2:14pm On Sep 25, 2019
Can he stop smoking oshogbo weed?
Re: Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by Ooye12: 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2019
Don’t try it’s at all, to Quit no easy
Re: Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by supremenews: 2:18pm On Sep 25, 2019
Truthbites:
So this is news..I will soon stop drinking tombo...

Cc: admin

copied grin grin
Re: Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by Babprosper20(m): 2:19pm On Sep 25, 2019
Re: Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by Starlas: 2:23pm On Sep 25, 2019
Cigarette is bad for ur health.if u must smoke,smoke herb.
Re: Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by Abbeyme: 2:23pm On Sep 25, 2019
kestolove95:
Wizkid nko

That one na science student

1 Like

Re: Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by Damopumping1: 2:24pm On Sep 25, 2019
kestolove95:
Wizkid nko
Dat 1 na Igbolabi na. He no fit quit till he reach 40.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by Damopumping1: 2:24pm On Sep 25, 2019
kestolove95:
Wizkid nko
Dat 1 na Igbolabi na. He no fit quit till he reach 40.
Re: Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by mcparrotnnam(m): 2:25pm On Sep 25, 2019
hmmmm so this myboss dey smoke .....everything he is hiddining is coming out one after the other, the next thing is his wife and children...
Re: Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by Royalfurnitures: 2:25pm On Sep 25, 2019
It you like, don't stop, wetin concern us

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by Enemyofpeace: 2:26pm On Sep 25, 2019
His quitting soon might mean, he is quitting from the music industry or quitting his relationship with Chioma.

Make nobody mention me o, I no get data to reply you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 25, 2019
To quite smoking is not easy... There is a spirit associated with smoking.
Re: Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by Neshietdebayzman(m): 2:29pm On Sep 25, 2019
I will be celebrating 8 years of quitting smoking in November

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by BASMALL: 2:29pm On Sep 25, 2019
Congrats to you both
Re: Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by lasmile(f): 2:32pm On Sep 25, 2019
Smoking doesn't make you a hard person. Don't know why some people will indulge in smoking because they feel it should enhance their physic. Smokes are for the weak minded.
Re: Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by Saintdaprince(m): 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2019
Why the promise? Continue in your smoking life. Until you reap the benefits of smoking.

The federal ministry of health warns that smokers are liable to die young.
Re: Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by Starz825(m): 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2019
kestolove95:
Wizkid nko
Wizkid is there advising the kids to stay off drugs....
Whereas baba dey shagbana 247

1 Like

Re: Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by Starz825(m): 2:36pm On Sep 25, 2019
realstars:
Smoking is not good for the youth.
The secret of stopping smoking is to stop smoking.
I thank God for taking smoking away since 4years ago.
When be your four years anniversary..make we celebrate grin
Re: Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by olisaEze(m): 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2019
Jchi9876:
When will he start a countdown to his wedding ceremony?

After you announce your own countdown to your burial ceremony! grin

Na joke I dey o! nobody shud come for me, my nipple is paining me grin

Re: Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by Absuchat(m): 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2019
Truthbites:
So this is news..I will soon stop drinking tombo...

Cc: admin

Or rather quit sniffing your fingers after scratching your bum bum
Re: Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by Jalabasers: 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
kestolove95:
Wizkid nko

Burna boy nko

*UNGA74: President Buhari Addressing UN Today (Video)*

President Muhammadu Buhari, on Tuesday, addressed the 74th Session of the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA74).

Among others, the president spoke on poverty, where he described it as “one of world's greatest challenges.”

Watch Above

Don't forget to like, share and subscribe

*©️JALABASE MEDIA✊*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHe3OiiTVUA
Re: Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by Nobody: 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2019
kestolove95:
Wizkid nko
dat one na ganja im dey smoke. angry

1 Like

Re: Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by Absuchat(m): 2:39pm On Sep 25, 2019
olisaEze:

After you announce your own countdown to your burial ceremony! grin

Na joke I dey o! nobody shud come for me my nipple is paining me grin
You get issue

Re: Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 25, 2019
grin

Re: Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by internationalman(m): 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2019
condemn:
Even me I done try to quit smoking weed cause he dey make me eat like glutton and add weight. Make God help me. I tire for weed cause of the monstrous appetite when he dey give me
Which monstrous appetite are you talking about
Re: Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by Nobody: 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2019
Jalabasers:

Burna boy nko

*UNGA74: President Buhari Addressing UN Today (Video)*

President Muhammadu Buhari, on Tuesday, addressed the 74th Session of the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA74).

Among others, the president spoke on poverty, where he described it as “one of world's greatest challenges.”

Watch Above

Don't forget to like, share and subscribe

*©️JALABASE MEDIA✊*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHe3OiiTVUA
I watched him on channels TV yesterday. He was addressing empty seats with 90% nigerians occupying the front seats to avoid disgrace. Our people rose up and cheered him up after the speech. What does that suggest to you ? Who reckons with a man who lacks respects for the rule of law?

1 Like

Re: Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by donkossy(m): 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
kestolove95:
Wizkid nko
that one na exhaust pipe

1 Like

Re: Davido Promises To Stop Smoking As Don Jazzy Marks 1 Year Of Not Smoking by Bishop(m): 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
You'll soon stop, that's what all smokers say 'till they develop one health issue or the other.

Grab his balls for me, will you please. That way he would hear what you are saying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tboss' Brother Blasts AY For Making A Joke About His Sister / Richard Mofe-Damijo 'RMD' Agbada Styles. Always Looking Exceptional / Lynxx Describes Naira And Dollar Difference With This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.