Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,900 members, 7,799,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Ivanka Trump Flashes Her N*pples At UNGA, Grabs World-wide Attention (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ivanka Trump Flashes Her N*pples At UNGA, Grabs World-wide Attention (photos) (10678 Views)

“my N!pples Have Sufered” – Actress Halima Abubakar Recounts Her Experience / American Rapper Steps Out On A See Through Dress Exposing Her N*pples (photos) / Tboss Strips Naked; Showing Her N*pples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ivanka Trump Flashes Her N*pples At UNGA, Grabs World-wide Attention (photos) by omenka(m): 8:43am On Sep 26, 2019
LadySarah:

I expected this from your ilk.Ofcourse bodyshaming Nig women is a stock in trade for Nl boys.
She reps an insignificant version of mothers in the US.They have nothing compared to Bilikisu's resilient body.
She most probably bottlefed her kids.
She can afford a healthy meal and gyming.
She can afford plastic surgery to lift them boobs
Watch Botched on E network and see them queue up for surgerues to get the perfect feninine body.

In Nigeria,

Bilikisu breastfed cos once the baby cried,''madam,give her breast''.
Oga is pressing his own.
Poverty makes you eat the available.
Our staple foods are mostly carbs or heavily fried in oil.

Only Tonto dikes own,Nigerian men called her a hoe.
It is for women that will kill themselces because of men's insatiable demands.
Thank goodness you said NL boys and not MEN.

You see, the reason these boys say these trash, even though they have mothers, sisters, aunts, etc, is because they wanna attract the attention of Nl girls and get noticed. Complements dont attract the attention they seek to make their lives less miserable and lonely.

For instance, if that was a complement, you sure wouldn't have responded. So I beg una, make una stop dey pay attention to those kids. That would hopefully make them take their idiocy elsewhere to seek patronage.

1 Like

Re: Ivanka Trump Flashes Her N*pples At UNGA, Grabs World-wide Attention (photos) by DevilhimseIf: 8:45am On Sep 26, 2019
omenka:
Thank goodness you said NL boys and not MEN.

You see, the reason these boys say these trash, even though they have mothers, sisters, aunts, etc, is because they wanna attract the attention of Nl girls and get noticed. Complements dont attract the attention they seek to make their lives less miserable and lonely.

For instance, if that was a complement, you sure wouldn't have responded. So I beg una, make una stop dey pay attention to those kids. That would hopefully make them take their idiocy elsewhere to seek patronage.
omenka omenka omenka omenka omenka kiss
Re: Ivanka Trump Flashes Her N*pples At UNGA, Grabs World-wide Attention (photos) by Obas101(m): 9:13am On Sep 26, 2019
SocialJustice:
Suckling is old school. Put breast milk in bottle for the baby. I won't even allow my children destroy my wife's breast.
grin

1 Like

Re: Ivanka Trump Flashes Her N*pples At UNGA, Grabs World-wide Attention (photos) by geezynoni: 9:28am On Sep 26, 2019
LadySarah:
Surgically enhanced and uplifted boobs.See how it is full and stands firm more than a teenagers natural one
Ds one don dey jealous

1 Like

Re: Ivanka Trump Flashes Her N*pples At UNGA, Grabs World-wide Attention (photos) by lereinter(m): 10:13am On Sep 26, 2019
Are you sure this isn't photo Shop

POTUS daughter for that
Re: Ivanka Trump Flashes Her N*pples At UNGA, Grabs World-wide Attention (photos) by GODPUNISHALABI: 11:50am On Sep 26, 2019
DevilhimseIf:
you like it
we can suck it together kiss
guy na wa oo grin grin
Re: Ivanka Trump Flashes Her N*pples At UNGA, Grabs World-wide Attention (photos) by alphaNomega: 1:13pm On Sep 26, 2019
Maniagist2:
Ivanka Trump grabbed world-wide attention with her chic-look to the 74th United Nations General Assembly in New York on September 23.

The mother of three and US’ first daughter paired her blue silky button-down blouse and an arty floral midi skirt from Prada, with a pair of pointy-toed pumps that had a shiny black upper and slim stiletto heel. Ivanka however suffered a possible wardrobe malfunction as she gave the world more than a glimpse of the outline of her nipples through her shirt.

The outfit she wore to the high-prrofile event erupted into a frenzy of comments on Twitter.

Here are some tweets,

See more photos here; >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>https://maniagist.com/2019/09/25/ivanka-trump-flashes-her-npples-at-unga-grabs-world-wide-attention-photos/

Oh! What a sweet woman
Re: Ivanka Trump Flashes Her N*pples At UNGA, Grabs World-wide Attention (photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2019
Shameless woman of a lousy president
Re: Ivanka Trump Flashes Her N*pples At UNGA, Grabs World-wide Attention (photos) by leosahm(m): 8:52am On Jun 15, 2020
What do you expect from someone whose father is Donald Trump and his wife is Melania Trump??

Pls don't ask me questions angry I repeat, No quoting!

what do you mean by what you just said

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Goes Completely Nude For Kings Magazine [PHOTO] / “this Ass Is What Dying For” See Sexy Photo Of Chidinma Who Killed Billionare / Yemi Alade's “Mama Afrique” Tracklist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.