Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo (31028 Views)

Francis Waive Begs Governor Okowa For Toyota SUV Given To PDP Lawmakers / Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities / Seyi Makinde: I Will Surrender My Immunity If Found Guilty Of Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by ODB2: 6:18pm On Sep 25, 2019
YorubaHero12:

And what’s it about the inconsequential people you’re showing me?

Behave slave!

Those are your masters you are speaking ill of
Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by Murphy123: 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2019
Since na joint ticket, will the weaving affects Buhari's integrity? Just asking sha
Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by Mercy2006(f): 6:36pm On Sep 25, 2019
Murphy123:
Since na joint ticket, will the weaving affects Buhari's integrity? Just asking sha

what is weaving?
Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by Wickedfacts: 6:39pm On Sep 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Is Osibanjo now buhari?

See dumb logic

Now on this thread, you said Osinbajo is behaving like Abacha.
You people previously said Abacha is better than Buhari.

Your destiny is to keep making a fool of yourself.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by lomprico(m): 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2019
Truflame:

They'll find nothing in him during and after investigation.

who are the 'they'
Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by Murphy123: 6:43pm On Sep 25, 2019
Mercy2006:
what is weaving?

Sorry for waiving your eyes, na affidavit i get.
Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by youngtizzy55: 6:56pm On Sep 25, 2019
continuous tense doesn't make it reality
Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by Rubicon67(m): 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Waive it

You are a criminal..... Yahoo Yahoo man.....gangster.

Pastor, name your cliques so they can face the full weight of the law.

90bn gangsters....

Who is this squirrel with half brain cell?

Na those telcos giving out free data as promo I blame.
Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2019
Wickedfacts:

Now on this thread, you said Osinbajo is behaving like Abacha. You people previously said Abacha is better than Buhari.
Your destiny is to keep making a fool of yourself.

Simple question.
Is Osibanjo now buhari?
Did he consult buhari before stealing over 90bn.
Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by madridsta007(m): 7:04pm On Sep 25, 2019
YorubaHero12:

You should answer my question nao? Should I expect Ojukwu to pay me a visit instead??

You should expect Osinbajo to find a reason to come and visit your home sir.
This is our collective prayer for you. A visit from the Vice President.
Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by Afamed: 7:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
lomprico:

zombies like you refused to believe there was a rift in aso rock in the first place. tongue
There was rift especially the ones created by wailers. Schmuck
Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by tsinzu: 7:12pm On Sep 25, 2019
seunmsg:
This is a very commendable step and i applaud the Vice President. Truly, a clear conscience fears no accusation.

About time some people are made to realize that opposition is not madness. When you falsely accuse others simply because of politics, there must be consequences.

The ball is now in Timi Franks court. He must provide evidence in court showing how Osinbajo collected N90billion from FIRS, if not, he must face the music.
Nigeria is a very absurd country, Honestly this man is the kind of Person Nigeria should have as a president instead of being under an illiterate Fulani cow as VP and that's why Nigeria is such a ridiculous mess of a country
Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by okefranci: 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2019
I really commend the step taking by the VP because they are taking him for granted on the issue of fake news
Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by Truflame: 7:15pm On Sep 25, 2019
lomprico:

who are the 'they'

Google them. You'll find them.
Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by sonofElElyon: 7:20pm On Sep 25, 2019
That's not what he said!

Immunity doesn't stop investigation, only prosecution.

Mutteeme:
Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo says he will waive his constitutional immunity to be investigated.

Osinbajo made this known on Wednesday in a tweet.

https://all-gists..com/2019/09/i-will-waive-my-immunity-to-be-investigated-osinbajo.html
Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by technuel: 7:25pm On Sep 25, 2019
YorubaHero12:
Osinbajo is a jewel from heaven and he shouldn’t take what the children of hate are propagating serious.

They covet his position and tried through Obi China to get the VP position they are castigating, Only for them to be disgraced while Obi is still waiting for Atiku to cum.

Osinbajo is the most active VP ever to grace that position.

During OBJ’s time - Atiku was relegated and they fought till the last day of their tenure.

During Yaradua’s time- Jonathan was relegated to the background such that Turai was the one calling the shots.

During Jonathan’s time - Sambo was just a figure head such that almost 50% of Nigerians don’t even know who the VP was. He was inconsequential totally.

Our own star boy, Ride on.
Jewel from your own heaven to propagate the kingdom of poverty in Nigeria.
Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by umarshehu58(m): 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2019
That immunity is also a corruption. Who invented that shit

1 Like

Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by balraf(m): 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2019
freedom of speech doesn't mean their shouldn't be a freedom without limit.
Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by Tayoajii(m): 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2019
The righteous is as bold as lion.
Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by sogodihno: 7:48pm On Sep 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Osibanjo image have been battered.

How can..90bn uncounted for?

God save this nation.

Don't u think u are making fool of yourself on this forum already, because of ur hate for this man, u av already formed an opinion and nailed him to the cross without evidence, even when the man has said he is ready for investigation, I only pity ur children. Tueh!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 25, 2019
sogodihno:

Don't u think u are making fool of yourself on this forum already, because of ur hate for this man, u av already formed an opinion and nailed him to the cross without evidence, even when the man has said he is ready for investigation, I only pity ur children. Tueh!

I can't Imagine that some persons are defending this senseless and wicked stealing going on under the very eye of Osibanjo.

There is no more moral in this nation.
Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by Ojiofor: 8:01pm On Sep 25, 2019
seunmsg:
This is a very commendable step and i applaud the Vice President. Truly, a clear conscience fears no accusation.

About time some people are made to realize that opposition is not madness. When you falsely accuse others simply because of politics, there must be consequences.

The ball is now in Timi Franks court. He must provide evidence in court showing how Osinbajo collected N90billion from FIRS, if not, he must face the music.

There is nothing commendable there,the honourable thing he should do is to resign and face trial.
There is nothing like waiving of immunity in Nigeria constitution.
Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by FearGodinall: 8:02pm On Sep 25, 2019
Is it just an emotional statement or an antics to deceieve gullible Nigerians, how will you waive your immunity derived from the constitution?will he step aside as the VP or what ? Immunity is not yoruba chieftancy title.
Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by efighter: 8:19pm On Sep 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Waive it

90bn gangsters....

Depression is the last stage before suicide. You are already depressed, if help does not get to you in time, you will drink Sniper very very soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by israelmao(m): 8:21pm On Sep 25, 2019
Suffering and smiling.
Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 25, 2019
sogodihno:

Can u defend this with ur life? Bring ur evidence or thunder will visit ur household, choose one

God!

My time can't be wasted on an established thief.

That's how he wants to run Nigeria...with his pocket of cronies.
Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by nku5: 8:29pm On Sep 25, 2019
seunmsg:

Na scam. The 1999 constitution does not give option of waiving immunity unless he shows some dignity and resigns
Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by switspin(f): 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2019
[quote author=seunmsg post=82558185]This is a very commendable step and i applaud the Vice President. Truly, a clear conscience fears no accusation.

Well the vice -president hasn't waived his immunity yet, he should ist do that, step aside, then we can applaud him, because talk is cheap
Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by TheAlchemist: 8:51pm On Sep 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Waive it

90bn gangsters....

So you expect our brilliant VP to be rubbing the same shoulder with DavidO grin
Re: I Will Waive My Immunity To Be Investigated - Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2019
TheAlchemist:

So you expect our brilliant VP to be rubbing the same shoulder with DavidO grin

Ooh
now I see..
He decided to multiply Davido 30bn by 3..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BVAS Did Not Transmit Feb 25 Presidential Election Results – INEC Adhoc Staff / Agbakoba To Buhari: Apply Ojukwu Aburi Accord & Divide Nigeria Now / Court Affirms Right Of States To Enforce Anti-Open Grazing Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.