Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

I Need Answers To This Questions Pls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Need Answers To This Questions Pls (466 Views)

CBN : Who Knows The Answer To This Questions Regarding Emiefiele / Goodluck Jonathan Need To Answer This Questions / Goodluck Jonathan Need To Answer This Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Answers To This Questions Pls by Nigeria2040: 6:32pm On Sep 25, 2019
*I need answers to these questions pls*

1.The person that drew the maps of the world where was he standing?

2. The person who made money how much was he paid?

3. The person who started education who taught him?

4 The first person to have a degree who was his teacher?

5. The person that designed the calendar, how did he know what date it was..??

6. The person that made the 1st clock, how did he know what time it was..??

If you don't know it, please feel free to ask another person.
Re: I Need Answers To This Questions Pls by vickyhow(m): 6:55pm On Sep 25, 2019
Cc Seun
Cc Lasticlala
Please this is front-page worthy !
Re: I Need Answers To This Questions Pls by Turantula(m): 7:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
Ask the person that created the world who have birth to him

1 Like

Re: I Need Answers To This Questions Pls by adekolaelect(m): 7:13pm On Sep 25, 2019
Brilliant Questions !!!! Life itself is lie .All discovered and predicted are all lie .

Re: I Need Answers To This Questions Pls by Foxman19: 7:13pm On Sep 25, 2019
Why you don't ask your parents who teach them how to have sex to the extent that they gave birth to you.

1 Like

Re: I Need Answers To This Questions Pls by helinues: 7:14pm On Sep 25, 2019
Ok
Re: I Need Answers To This Questions Pls by Foxman19: 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2019
Where is the brilliant questions here? How does these questions sound mature to you ?very childish questions.
adekolaelect:
Brilliant Questions !!!! Life itself is lie .All discovered and predicted are all lie .
Re: I Need Answers To This Questions Pls by adekolaelect(m): 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2019
Foxman19:
Where is the brilliant questions here? How does these questions sound mature to you ?very childish questions.
Either brilliant or not but life itself is lie.If it not lie tell us why is the different in time of many countries to one another??
Re: I Need Answers To This Questions Pls by Ogalanyachieze: 9:26pm On Sep 25, 2019
Nigeria2040:
*I need answers to these questions pls*

1.The person that drew the maps of the world where was he standing?

2. The person who made money how much was he paid?

3. The person who started education who taught him?

4 The first person to have a degree who was his teacher?

5. The person that designed the calendar, how did he know what date it was..??

6. The person that made the 1st clock, how did he know what time it was..??

If you don't know it, please feel free to ask another person.
the person that posted this Rubbish how did you manage to win the Sperm race and festilise an Egg?
Re: I Need Answers To This Questions Pls by nlPoster: 9:49pm On Sep 25, 2019
You didn't add who was the person who signed the amalgamation of Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-olu Supervises The Arrest Of Traffic Offenders. / Jonathan Kinsmen, Others Dump PDP For APC In Bayelsa / As South East Mourns By Okey Ikechukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.