Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

FIRS Fund: Vanguard Retracts Story, Apologizes To Osinbajo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FIRS Fund: Vanguard Retracts Story, Apologizes To Osinbajo (30412 Views)

Vanguard Retracts And Appologizes To Hon Emeka Chinedu Over Reps Bill / Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. / Magu Didn’t Pay Falana N28m - The Nation Retracts Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIRS Fund: Vanguard Retracts Story, Apologizes To Osinbajo by Marineghost: 11:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Lol..

Will buy you up in a minute.

I don't drain myself in unnecessary ewedu and amala.

Fvck off
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIRS Fund: Vanguard Retracts Story, Apologizes To Osinbajo by arsenal33: 11:07pm On Sep 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:
No more press freedom in Nigeria.

We are even saying Buhari is a dictator but clearly Osibanjo will be a brutal dictator than buhari.

What is the essence of law that he studied....No more press freedom.

Osibanjo is more deadly and dangerous than buhari...

We complain of Sars intimidating Nigeria, what can we call the action of same man who ordered sars to be reformed?

Osibanjo doesn't practice what he preaches?

A shame to the church
What is this druggie saying?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIRS Fund: Vanguard Retracts Story, Apologizes To Osinbajo by Harlem2(m): 11:11pm On Sep 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Am Imagining the gully holes that made you.
Sorry.
irrelevant illiterate

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FIRS Fund: Vanguard Retracts Story, Apologizes To Osinbajo by 7lives: 11:11pm On Sep 25, 2019
ornicus:
Apology not accepted.Osinbajo should Bleep them up. Go for the jugular. Let them wail more than ait. Let their publishers be broker than dokpesi. Ediats bring ing social media lies into the press proper.

Chop knuckle jor, Oshinbajo is too mild, I would have loved to watch vanguard capitulate, facing a Tunde Bakare or Dr Olukoya.
I love Dr Olukoya especially, a no nonsense man of God, if devil wan to use you, just beg am make e no carry you go Olukoya side, 'cause by the time Olukoya is through with you, your life " no go ever remain the same.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIRS Fund: Vanguard Retracts Story, Apologizes To Osinbajo by Afamed: 11:14pm On Sep 25, 2019
Harlem2:

illiterate...... afamed see wetin you talk
The nonentity has nothing upstairs.Just ignore him

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FIRS Fund: Vanguard Retracts Story, Apologizes To Osinbajo by OPONG: 11:26pm On Sep 25, 2019
MelesZenawi:

When I am thinking, they are trying to make sense, boom they start displaying their affidavits.

Kk

1 Like

Re: FIRS Fund: Vanguard Retracts Story, Apologizes To Osinbajo by mercyviv(f): 11:34pm On Sep 25, 2019
The carpet has been lifted off Timi Frank's feet, he'll soon know what befell him shortly!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIRS Fund: Vanguard Retracts Story, Apologizes To Osinbajo by MICHEALADEX(m): 12:05am On Sep 26, 2019
MelesZenawi:

We are even saying Buhari is a dictator but clearly Osibanjo will be a brutal dictator than buhari.

We complain of Sars intimidating Nigeria, what can we call the action of same man who ordered sars to be reformed?

A shame to the church

Shame on is.lam the religion of criminals and blood sucking demons like u

2 Likes

Re: FIRS Fund: Vanguard Retracts Story, Apologizes To Osinbajo by willyjacs(m): 12:15am On Sep 26, 2019
MelesZenawi:

A shame to the church
u be confirmed mumu.
So if person lie ontop ur head to tarnish ur image, u go dey smile look am and watch them destroy ur integrity?

This is politics,not religion.
he didn't send assassins in secret to go murder the publishers.... he simply asked them to put the lies down or face the law.

I nor know whether na primary 3 u stop but lemme learn ur illiterated brain.

"freedom of journalism" doesn't mean spread false news .... it's even a crime in journalism to broadcast wrong or false news.....it's also a crime in the court of law.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FIRS Fund: Vanguard Retracts Story, Apologizes To Osinbajo by Sirjamo: 12:40am On Sep 26, 2019
MelesZenawi:

A shame to the church
This one does not know the difference between Libel and freedom of information!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FIRS Fund: Vanguard Retracts Story, Apologizes To Osinbajo by Enemyofpeace: 12:52am On Sep 26, 2019
MelesZenawi:

No vanguard was muzzled to silence, same way awolowo was frustrated to end his life with rat poison.
abeg make I hear, na who muzzle them? them for wait for the court action now. Yeye they smell. Bringing Awolowo into the story shows where you were coming. Igbo jati jati

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIRS Fund: Vanguard Retracts Story, Apologizes To Osinbajo by Jaideyone(m): 2:44am On Sep 26, 2019
MelesZenawi:

A shame to the church
who is this illiterate

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FIRS Fund: Vanguard Retracts Story, Apologizes To Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 26, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
abeg make I hear, na who muzzle them? them for wait for the court action now. Yeye they smell. Bringing Awolowo into the story shows where you were coming. Igbo jati jati

He is a thief.

Case closed.
Re: FIRS Fund: Vanguard Retracts Story, Apologizes To Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 26, 2019
Harlem2:

irrelevant illiterate

No wonder two fully and well stacked bullion van , seen clearly in broad day light wasn't investigated because the thief is our son.

And the literate who can't boost of even a bike will die on top ethnic sentiments to defend thieves.

I used to think it was mere inflammatory statement but obviously , it is true that lugard carved People who suppose to be in Togo and Benin republic into this place just to create chaos and enable their industry to run effectively through them.

They will even claim, they are PhD holders just to be called one Nigeria.

God help all of una the literates from Benin, Togo and Futa Djallon.

Re: FIRS Fund: Vanguard Retracts Story, Apologizes To Osinbajo by Emtol01: 6:18am On Sep 26, 2019
Do you have brain at all
Re: FIRS Fund: Vanguard Retracts Story, Apologizes To Osinbajo by SeyeMan(m): 6:47am On Sep 26, 2019
MelesZenawi:

A shame to the church

If you cannot think straight, let me help you. One of the defences to an action of defamation is that the publication is justified, which means you can stand by your statement.

If Vanguard was sure of their story, they will never publish an apology.
Re: FIRS Fund: Vanguard Retracts Story, Apologizes To Osinbajo by oluwasegun007(m): 7:00am On Sep 26, 2019
Chidexter:
If it has been printed in newspapers and already in circulation then they should refund our money for selling lies to us. vanguard ko , shinguard ni

Funny you...

You use money to buy fake news,

Baba lai must hear this...
Re: FIRS Fund: Vanguard Retracts Story, Apologizes To Osinbajo by Chidexter(m): 7:04am On Sep 26, 2019
oluwasegun007:

Funny you...

You use money to buy fake news,
Baba lai must hear this...
Lol, i just weak. make i go mix prayers for myself
Re: FIRS Fund: Vanguard Retracts Story, Apologizes To Osinbajo by TemmyT002(m): 7:20am On Sep 26, 2019
MelesZenawi:

A shame to the church
Abeg, what is this one saying o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIRS Fund: Vanguard Retracts Story, Apologizes To Osinbajo by drey076(m): 7:27am On Sep 26, 2019
MelesZenawi:

A shame to the church
is it that you lack the capacity to comprehend a simple write up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIRS Fund: Vanguard Retracts Story, Apologizes To Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 26, 2019
I will be so disappointed if the vice president doesn't sue the vanguard newspaper
The damage has been done and no amount of retraction will make the defamation go away
They need to face the music
90billion
Come on
We are no fools

1 Like

Re: FIRS Fund: Vanguard Retracts Story, Apologizes To Osinbajo by Gravy: 7:36am On Sep 26, 2019
MelesZenawi:

A shame to the church
Does press freedom include writing malicious lies you know to be untrue? Does press freedom include maligning the integrity of another with no facts? The truth is that what Osibanjo did is actually good for democracy. He did not arrest anybody just telling them if they are sure of their accusations then they should be bold enough to defend it in the court. I believe the apoloy should not be accepted. A court case should be instituted for intentionally carrying a false story demeaning to the personality of the vice president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIRS Fund: Vanguard Retracts Story, Apologizes To Osinbajo by Marineghost: 7:37am On Sep 26, 2019
MelesZenawi:

No wonder two fully and well stacked bullion van , seen clearly in broad day light wasn't investigated because the thief is our son.

nd the literate who can't "boost" of even a bike will die on top ethnic sentiments to defend thieves.

I used to think it was mere inflammatory statement but obviously , it is true that lugard carved People who suppose to be in Togo and Benin republic into this place just to create chaos and enable their industry to run effectively through them.

They will even claim, they are PhD holders just to be called one Nigeria.

God help all of una the literates from Benin, Togo and Futa Djallon.

Boast not boost
grin grin
Illiterate tribalist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIRS Fund: Vanguard Retracts Story, Apologizes To Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 26, 2019
Marineghost:

Boast not boost
grin grin
Illiterate tribalist

I wonder who is the dullard here....infact the dullardeen here...

Since yesterday, You guys are just pained because of just a simple truth..

No wonder Education is totally worthless over there. The only reason they go to school is just to force education on themselves to defend a short criminal.

You guys really need to be carved back to Togo/Benin....

A pastor, a thief, a gangster...name it and people are killing themselves here since yesterday just to defend him because the thief is our son.

No wonder education have not achieved anything positive here because of the tradition of defending thieves one which now a pastor.

God forbid.
Re: FIRS Fund: Vanguard Retracts Story, Apologizes To Osinbajo by tinsel: 7:55am On Sep 26, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You take press freedom to be when you intentionally maligned an honest man in way to damage his character?

A shame to the church
Re: FIRS Fund: Vanguard Retracts Story, Apologizes To Osinbajo by tinsel: 8:00am On Sep 26, 2019
MelesZenawi:

We all know it was never a fiction but stealing going on daily.

He only intimidated the press to submission.
This boy i dont know what is in this for you. Dont bring problem to your family. You might be the next Osibanjo will come after. You think your identity cannot be unmasked? You have called him a criminal, a thief and other unprintable names. Just be careful what you post online. Just be careful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIRS Fund: Vanguard Retracts Story, Apologizes To Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:04am On Sep 26, 2019
tinsel:

This boy i dont know what is in this for you. Dont bring problem to your family. You might be the next Osibanjo will come after. You think your identity cannot be unmasked? You have called him a criminal, a thief and other unprintable names. Just be careful what you post online. Just be careful.

In essence what are you saying?

Or are you defending him.

This case is closed and Timi has asked the VP to meet him in court....

So what's the problem again...
Re: FIRS Fund: Vanguard Retracts Story, Apologizes To Osinbajo by tinsel: 8:06am On Sep 26, 2019
MelesZenawi:

In essence what are you saying?

Or are you defending him.

This case is closed and Timi has asked the VP to meet him in court....
Just be careful. I am warning you as an adult.

So what's the problem again...
Re: FIRS Fund: Vanguard Retracts Story, Apologizes To Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 26, 2019
tinsel:
Just be careful. I am warning you as an adult

No, you trying to over ride press freedom.

Let them go to court....case closed.

Unless proved otherwise and has not been countered the case remains valid.
Re: FIRS Fund: Vanguard Retracts Story, Apologizes To Osinbajo by Marineghost: 8:57am On Sep 26, 2019
MelesZenawi:

I wonder who is the dullard here....infact the dullardeen here...

Since yesterday, You guys are just pained because of just a simple truth..

No wonder Education is totally worthless over there. The only reason they go to school is just to force education on themselves to defend a short criminal.

You guys really need to be carved back to Togo/Benin....

A pastor, a thief, a gangster...name it and people are killing themselves here since yesterday just to defend him because the thief is our son.

No wonder education have not achieved anything positive here because of the tradition of defending thieves one which now a pastor.

God forbid.

Education in SS/SE is just a waste of time

Imagine tacha can't spell her state
Fvcking illiterate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIRS Fund: Vanguard Retracts Story, Apologizes To Osinbajo by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 26, 2019
Marineghost:

Education in SS/SE is just a waste of time

Imagine tacha can't spell her state
Fvcking illiterate

No wonder we are leading both in waec and others...name it.

Rivers state took 4th position in waec settings.

Where were you( in the voice of Osibanjo the 90bn gangster) or your state when Rivers state students emerged the best.

Even Osun, Oyo are struggling with Adamawa, Borno for last position....lol.

I only blame Lord lugard for carving Benin and Togo indigenes in here calling them Nigerians.

Read your history well.

You guys are more related to Togo and Benin republic..... but clinching on one Nigeria project to loot the country to stupor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Umahi Challenges Wike To A Debate / 'Buhari, Why Do You Like Blood?' - Uche Secondus Asks President / Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.