Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Disclaimer : Missghosted Is Funmisticqueen ,her "My Box" Is Dead On Arrival ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disclaimer : Missghosted Is Funmisticqueen ,her "My Box" Is Dead On Arrival ! (503 Views)

What Did You Like About Funmisticqueen? Me I Love Her English / AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz / Missghosted : Funmisticqueen Or Amatarasha? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disclaimer : Missghosted Is Funmisticqueen ,her "My Box" Is Dead On Arrival ! by Rekhina(f): 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2019
No one should take her serious ,we NL females don't know her , Blackivy29 the first class potential graduate who has written powerful thesis at a very young age is our chairlady here. She has romantic novels to her name even though she is a science student!

So therefore let her bash men on her own accord is none of my business , Amatarasha is innocent guys .
Funmilayo I can mess u up if you don't come out and apologise to me for your wicked and Malicious intent against ur Fellow girl Amatarasha which I didn't fathom initially! Apologise to AstroG ,blueair they are better Dan you!
Re: Disclaimer : Missghosted Is Funmisticqueen ,her "My Box" Is Dead On Arrival ! by Funmmyastic: 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2019
Rekhina:
No one should take her serious ,we NL females don't know her , Blackivy29 the first class potential graduate who has written powerful thesis at a very young age is our chairlady here. She has romantic novels to her name even though she is a science student!

So therefore let her bash men on her own accord is none of my business , Amatarasha is innocent guys .
Funmilayo I can mess u up if you don't come out and apologise to me for your wicked and Malicious intent against ur Fellow girl Amatarasha which I didn't fathom initially! Apologise to AstroG ,blueair they are better Dan you!

Nice one.
Re: Disclaimer : Missghosted Is Funmisticqueen ,her "My Box" Is Dead On Arrival ! by Rekhina(f): 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2019
Funmmyastic:

Nice one.
Funmisticqueen is a traitor

And I was doudting Amatarasha ,when she said ,she won't write until Funmisticqueen deactivates she knew her treacherous heart and am not aware !

Re: Disclaimer : Missghosted Is Funmisticqueen ,her "My Box" Is Dead On Arrival ! by Officialgarri: 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2019
Na like this una carry Nairaland for head? All these female children sef

3 Likes

Re: Disclaimer : Missghosted Is Funmisticqueen ,her "My Box" Is Dead On Arrival ! by Rekhina(f): 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2019
Officialgarri:
Na like this una carry Nairaland for head? All these female children sef
Political section miscreants ! So all those ur tribalism of afonja dis n dat isn't childishness

grin grin Biko nna am coming to meet you for Political section I have some fulanis to bash ,let's leave all this treacherous girls

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Or Igbo Men, Who Is More Romantic? See Hilarious Comments / Beautiful Lady Tattoos Her Private Part With The Sign ‘HIV+’ / What Is A Girl Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.