Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

How Do I Deal With Sexual Harassment From A Colleague? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Do I Deal With Sexual Harassment From A Colleague? (35207 Views)

Female Soldier, Ruth Ogunleye Arrested After Complaining About Sexual Harassment / How Do You Deal With Sexual Harassment At Work? / I Lost A Colleague To An Explosion At Work In Kogi (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Deal With Sexual Harassment From A Colleague? by Makuos19: 10:09pm On Sep 26, 2019
victorian:

There are some assz! Or even boob's that no matter what one wears, it's still so obvious to the eyes.

No matter what she wear.

Or u expect her to wear bubu to work?

Na WA o sad
And has she finished buying all the clothes in this world to know that no matter what she wear it will still show? Then what happens to going to the tailor to measure and sow her size so as not to show
Re: How Do I Deal With Sexual Harassment From A Colleague? by SolarHub(m): 10:15pm On Sep 26, 2019
Hmmmmm

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: How Do I Deal With Sexual Harassment From A Colleague? by greggng: 10:18pm On Sep 26, 2019
shineeye1:

On the contrary, a formal report against the harasser would be serving warning notice to the womanizer boss! No person of substance and integrity shys away from making his or her reservations known to all in non ambiguous terms. A formal complaint against a recalcitrant abuser is the principled way to go!

When I went for my nysc I met a lady very decent and beautiful . Infact the chairman of the LGA were we served was after her...lots of corpers wanna have her at all cost. When I realised this , I made her my friend and vowed to protect her. I was seriously hated but the good news is that the dpo of that area is from my mum's place...I discuss every issue with him for advice. Each time he sends police patrol to come pick me and the lady always follow me. I guess everyone became afraid of the business both of us have with the dpo. That was how we managed till both of us completed service and I brought her come safely. On her wedding day she called me out and thanked me for everything . The point I am driving at is if she has no strong person that will see things from her angle....is gonna be difficult. Men like us are not to many....I was ready to risk it all for that lady. Even when the Clo was harrassing her , I warned him very well and threaten to report him to the police and lgi. Is a selfless service I rendered back then. Untill she got men like us in that company, I doubt if that h arrassment will stop
Re: How Do I Deal With Sexual Harassment From A Colleague? by judility(m): 10:19pm On Sep 26, 2019
Set him up and record every single bit, use it against him, let it be like a blackmail, and he will run from you
Re: How Do I Deal With Sexual Harassment From A Colleague? by shineeye1: 10:19pm On Sep 26, 2019
Makuos19:

And has she finished buying all the clothes in this world to know that no matter what she wear it will still show? Then what happens to going to the tailor to measure and sow her size so as not to show

I am afraid your kind of eyes can even see an unclad woman through the WALL of her bathroom!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With Sexual Harassment From A Colleague? by victorian(f): 10:20pm On Sep 26, 2019
Makuos19:

And she have tried buying all the clothes in this world to know that no matter what she wear it will still show? Then what happens to going to the tailor with raw materials to measure and sow her size so as not to show

Na WA o, your own strong o grin

Take it easy!

People like you made me vow never to work for any one but be my own boss.

Cos I love been free with my dresses. I'm not the suit and tie kind of lady, Infact such outfit go worse sef! Cos I'm very very busty.

Then I'm not the loose kind of outfit lady. I love fitted warm comfortable outfits.

Take it or leave it. That's what I like.

Some male clients have declined patronizing me cos of my looks, initially I felt sad but later I said to myself abeg! I can't suffer myself cos men can't control it when they see a sexy lady, who's determined to work with her brains. That's their wahala jare. Lemme focus more on women.

When I attend church , guys don't seat next to me o cheesy
Even some women in church feel intimidated seating next to me, lol.

Except old people. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I always see the next seat to mine empty while the third seat someone will now seat on it.

And I wear high neck dresses or blouses o. But it's still so obvious.

Pastor sef don taya! He simply accept me as I am. cheesy
I can't cut off my boob's jor!

I no send no bagga!

Op abeg threaten them jare..
That bum bum is no fault of yours.

Na God give you! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With Sexual Harassment From A Colleague? by victorian(f): 10:21pm On Sep 26, 2019
shineeye1:

I am afraid your kind of eyes can even see an unclad woman through the WALL of her bathroom!

Hahahahahahahahaha cheesy

Oh God! My belle o!!! cheesy

You are so wicked! cheesy
Re: How Do I Deal With Sexual Harassment From A Colleague? by Makuos19: 10:21pm On Sep 26, 2019
shineeye1:

I know you know the truth inside you. But cant say it.
Re: How Do I Deal With Sexual Harassment From A Colleague? by kurlz(f): 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2019
-Get a female room mate ASAP preferably a family member.
-Don't flirt with them or be too friendly.
-Be unpredictable and focus on your job.
-Stay indoors no neighbor neighbor chats after work or on weekends.

Problem solved.
Re: How Do I Deal With Sexual Harassment From A Colleague? by Jadeng: 10:25pm On Sep 26, 2019
1. Confront him and tell him to stop! Be serious about it.
Seems you have given him too much room by the way you interact with him.
2. What is your dress scene like, taking pictures of your a** , suggests your dressing might be doing the calling.
3. As a woman, you must determine what you want and set your boundaries ! ! "He who has no run over his spirit is like a city broken down without wall"
4. Get involved in activities that keep you busy and interact with other females at your spare time.
5. Plan your exit strategy. Use where you are now as a springboard to get another job. Run while you still have legs.

Take Charge !
Re: How Do I Deal With Sexual Harassment From A Colleague? by Makuos19: 10:27pm On Sep 26, 2019
victorian:

Take it easy!

Cos I love been free with my dresses. I'm not the suit and tie kind of lady, Infact such outfit go worse sef! Cos I'm very very busty.

Then I'm not the loose kind of outfit lady. I love fitted warm comfortable outfits.

Some male clients have declined patronizing me cos of my looks, initially I felt sad but later I said to myself abeg! I can't suffer myself cos men can't control it when they see a sexy lady, who's determined to work with her brains. That's their wahala jare. Lemme focus more on women.

I always see the next seat to mine empty while the third seat someone will now seat on it.

I no send no bagga!

Na God give you! angry
So from what you said above and your love for fitted outfits, Then whats now the difference between you and Prostitutes on the street
Re: How Do I Deal With Sexual Harassment From A Colleague? by bleskid: 10:29pm On Sep 26, 2019
fly ooooo
Re: How Do I Deal With Sexual Harassment From A Colleague? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 26, 2019
I tried looking for meaningful comments here but could only find one. Please don't mind those saying you should leave your job oo. So long as it's not your boss who pays your bill that is harassing you, that one na small thing. There is no job anywhere so, stick to your job. I would advise you put it to God in prayers and nothing would happen to you. If you leave your job now for another (which is not even certain), do you know what you'd meet there? Here you were talking of one guy, it could be 3 elsewhere and as a lady, you should expect that from time to time especially if you are good-looking. It has been the practice from time immemorial but the onus is on you to be disciplined and prayerful. We always hear of guys harassing ladies. I had been harassed by ladies in the past...it felt so disgusting. You could rise to the position of a general manager in that place whilst you still keep your dignity...my take.
Re: How Do I Deal With Sexual Harassment From A Colleague? by victorian(f): 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2019
Makuos19:
So from what all you said above, whats now the difference between you and Prostitutes on the street

I'm not a prostitute because prostitute dress half naked and stand by the street waiting for customers

While I dress kitted up and smart, lecturing a class and consult for people...

I use my brain and ideas to make money and create wealth for people all over the country and some areas of the world. People sings my praises off nairaland cos I'm a source of light to them, mostly women.

Not my pussy Huncle

That's the difference and I'm proud of my job and everything that makes me who I am! cheesy

I'm so proud and happy with my job smiley

tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Deal With Sexual Harassment From A Colleague? by Makuos19: 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2019
victorian:

I'm not a prostitute because prostitute dress half naked and stand by the street waiting for customers

While I dress kitted up and smart, lecturing a class and consult for people...

I use my brain and ideas to make money and create wealth for people all over the country and some areas of the world. People sings my praises off nairaland cos I'm a source of light to them, mostly women.

Not my pussy Huncle

That's the difference and I'm proud of my job and everything that makes me who I am! cheesy

I'm so proud and happy with my job smiley

tongue
So Prostitutes only dress half naked? And you want to tell me they dont also put on tight/fitted clothes that showcase their bum bum, contour, boobs etc
And your own definition of to dress kitted up and smart is to wear fitted outfits that will showcase the form of your front and back
Re: How Do I Deal With Sexual Harassment From A Colleague? by cejaypriesty(m): 10:42pm On Sep 26, 2019
victorian:

Take it easy!

I no send no bagga!

Na God give you! angry
It is a very interesting picture you created about your boobs.
Re: How Do I Deal With Sexual Harassment From A Colleague? by victorian(f): 10:44pm On Sep 26, 2019
Makuos19:
So Prostitutes only dress half naked? And you want to tell me they dont also put on tight/fitted clothes that showcase their bum bum, contour, boobs etc
And your own definition of dressing kitted up and smart is to wear fitted outfits that will showcase the form of your front and back

In your own myopic brain. Any woman who dresses smart is a prostitute?

Hmmm

Interesting?

So we should all wear bubu or rice and beans bags to work because makuos no dey take eye see woman shape!

You need psychiatric help. Ask anybody close to you and thank me later.

You are not normal at all.

Sorry but that's the truth. You can thank me later for being blunt with you.

Too bad.
Re: How Do I Deal With Sexual Harassment From A Colleague? by Makuos19: 10:44pm On Sep 26, 2019
cejaypriesty:

She is trying to justify her fleshly desires.
Re: How Do I Deal With Sexual Harassment From A Colleague? by shineeye1: 10:44pm On Sep 26, 2019
Prophets here are already having visions...
Re: How Do I Deal With Sexual Harassment From A Colleague? by Makuos19: 10:45pm On Sep 26, 2019
victorian:

In your own myopic brain. Any woman who dresses smart is a prostitute?

Hmmm

Interesting?

So we should all wear bubu or rice and beans bags to work because makuos no dey take eye see woman shape!

You need psychiatric help. Ask anybody close to you and thank me later.

You are not normal at all.

Sorry but that's the truth. You can thank me later for being blunt with you.

Too bad.

So your own definition of dressing smart is to wear fitted clothes that will showcase your anatomy/curves Pls where did u get that idea from
Re: How Do I Deal With Sexual Harassment From A Colleague? by victorian(f): 10:45pm On Sep 26, 2019
cejaypriesty:

Thanks But that's why I chose to be an entrepreneur.

smiley
Re: How Do I Deal With Sexual Harassment From A Colleague? by Makuos19: 10:48pm On Sep 26, 2019
victorian:

Thanks But that's why I chose to be an entrepreneur.

smiley
So your own way of being an entrepreneur is to think on how to showcase your body shape grin I just pray you experience genuine and real conversion in Christ before it will to late for you!!!
Re: How Do I Deal With Sexual Harassment From A Colleague? by victorian(f): 10:53pm On Sep 26, 2019
Makuos19:

So your own definition of dressing smart is to wear fitted clothes that will showcase your anatomy/curves Pls where did u get that idea from

Hello? Is someone there? Knock! Knock! OK good. Fitted clothes are fitted, smart looking and good for work environment. If your mind tend to twist the other way and see it as showing anatomy and curves? Well that's your problem and opinion. Not mine.

Mind u, I don't enploy women who dresses drab and look like iya basira. In fact no serous minded entrepreneur or company, banks, parastsals will employ ladies who dresses like they are wearing bag of rice.

I'm done with your empty arguments.

I have other topics to check on. Be my guest and keep wailing till eternity why women like myself dress smart to work.

Trust me, im less concerned. No one dictates to me how to dress, how much more you?

So end of story.

Byeeee smiley
Re: How Do I Deal With Sexual Harassment From A Colleague? by lereinter(m): 10:54pm On Sep 26, 2019
Na police work

Nawaz o

Snap your yansh and send to you, if that guy catch you for solo corner
Re: How Do I Deal With Sexual Harassment From A Colleague? by victorian(f): 10:58pm On Sep 26, 2019
Makuos19:

So your own way of being an entrepreneur is to think on how to showcase your body shape grin I just pray you experience genuine and real conversion in Christ before it will to late for you!!!

Really?

God will even choose me over you, a million times .

Don't get it twisted..

God does not look at what you wear, to qualify being amongst His loved ones.

He looks at the heart and intent of every step we take in life.

Read your Bible well and understand God the Supreme being. I shouldnt start teaching you who God is naw?
Re: How Do I Deal With Sexual Harassment From A Colleague? by Makuos19: 11:00pm On Sep 26, 2019
victorian:

Hello? Is someone there? Knock! Knock! OK good. Fitted clothes are fitted, smart looking and good for work environment. If your mind tend to twist the other way and see it as showing anatomy and curves? Well that's your problem and opinion. Not mine.

Mind u, I don't enploy women who dresses drab and look like iya basira. In fact no serous minded entrepreneur or company, banks, parastsals will employ ladies who dresses like they are wearing bag of rice.

I'm done with your empty arguments.

I have other topics to check on. Be my guest and keep wailing till eternity why women like myself dress smart to work.

Trust me, im less concerned. No one dictates to me how to dress, how much more you?

So end of story.

Byeeee smiley
You know the truth. No matter how you want to justify it. Of course no body will dictates to you on how to dress or live your life. But also note that truth must be told and you will also stand to be judged to give account of how you live your life. Funny enough, God will not use the standard of the world to judge you But with His word. So continue to live in pleasure until the day of reckoning!!!
Very soon you say being naked is smart looking and good. grin
Re: How Do I Deal With Sexual Harassment From A Colleague? by Makuos19: 11:02pm On Sep 26, 2019
victorian:

Really?

God will even choose me over you, a million times .

Don't get it twisted..

God does not look at what you wear, to qualify being amongst His loved ones.

He looks at the heart and intent of every step we take in life.

Read your Bible well and understand God the Supreme being. I shouldnt start teaching you who God is naw?

Lol grin grin grin
Please dear which verse of the bible says God does not look at what u wear
And please dear, why not start going completely naked since God does not look at what u wear
Re: How Do I Deal With Sexual Harassment From A Colleague? by SFATIMA(f): 11:03pm On Sep 26, 2019
Amuatulu:
sad

Tell them you have hiv and watch them disperse from you.
Remember the is condom
Re: How Do I Deal With Sexual Harassment From A Colleague? by victorian(f): 11:06pm On Sep 26, 2019
Makuos19:

You know the truth. No matter how you want to justify it. Of course no body will dictates to you on how to dress or live your life. But also note that truth must be told and you will also stand to be judged to give account of how you live your life. Funny enough, God will not use the standard of the world to judge you But with His word. So continue to live in pleasure until the day of reckoning!!!

At the bolded so true.

So stop thinking for God what and what standards he should use to judge me. You have no clue whatsoever.

Stop being judgemental, you are not God!
Focus on saving your own life first, before judging someonelse.

In fact you've committed a sin before God and man, judging women.
And it's in the Bible u claim to read. Thou shall not Judge!

Come back to reality, face your life and don't add more sins to the ones piling on you already.

I'm done with your case.

Goodnight cool
Re: How Do I Deal With Sexual Harassment From A Colleague? by victorian(f): 11:07pm On Sep 26, 2019
Makuos19:

Lol grin grin grin
Please dear which verse of the bible says God does not look at what u wear
And please dear, why not start going completely naked since God does not look at what u wear

Goodnight pyscho cool
Re: How Do I Deal With Sexual Harassment From A Colleague? by Makuos19: 11:07pm On Sep 26, 2019
victorian:

At the bolded so true.

So stop thinking for God what and what standards he should use to judge me. You have no clue whatsoever.

Stop being judgemental, you are not God!
Focus on saving your own life first, before judging someonelse.

In fact you've committed a sin before God and man, judging women.
And it's in the Bible u claim to read. Thou shall not Judge!

Come back to reality, face your life and don't add more sins to the ones piling on you already.

I'm done with your case.

Goodnight cool
Lol grin grin grin
I can see your conscience is already at work. Is your heart already judging you
Very soon u will say being naked is smart looking and good.
Re: How Do I Deal With Sexual Harassment From A Colleague? by Makuos19: 11:08pm On Sep 26, 2019
victorian:

Goodnight pyscho cool

Lol grin grin grin But i thought u said God does not look at what u wear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date / Massive Protest Ongoing By Eko Atlantic Workers In Victoria Island, Lagos. Pics / Meet The Nigerian Wonder-woman Who Is A Professional Painter, Tiler, And Plumber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.