Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Photo: Map Of Nigeria On A Pothole As Made By Rain - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Map Of Nigeria On A Pothole As Made By Rain (30624 Views)

Photos Of Kogi State COVID-19 Isolation Center Destroyed By Rain In Lokoja / COVID19 Isolation Centre Built In Kogi State Destroyed By Rain (photos) / Governor Obiano Acquires Automated Pothole Patching Machines (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Map Of Nigeria On A Pothole As Made By Rain by Exponental(m): 11:21am On Sep 26, 2019
Characteristics of Nigeria
Re: Photo: Map Of Nigeria On A Pothole As Made By Rain by SniperSmurf(m): 11:21am On Sep 26, 2019
Photoshop
Re: Photo: Map Of Nigeria On A Pothole As Made By Rain by Sunijacks(m): 11:22am On Sep 26, 2019
Nothing Musa no go see for gate
Re: Photo: Map Of Nigeria On A Pothole As Made By Rain by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 26, 2019
Photo of the week!
Re: Photo: Map Of Nigeria On A Pothole As Made By Rain by cjudy(m): 11:36am On Sep 26, 2019
Shithole country
Re: Photo: Map Of Nigeria On A Pothole As Made By Rain by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 26, 2019
Sirmuel1:
I've seen it before. Old picture

Re: Photo: Map Of Nigeria On A Pothole As Made By Rain by clemz85(m): 11:49am On Sep 26, 2019
the person who spotted it is weird
Re: Photo: Map Of Nigeria On A Pothole As Made By Rain by Ishilove: 11:58am On Sep 26, 2019
It represents all that is wrong with this country.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Map Of Nigeria On A Pothole As Made By Rain by obailala(m): 11:59am On Sep 26, 2019
This actually defines us! grin
Re: Photo: Map Of Nigeria On A Pothole As Made By Rain by saintokwuluora(m): 12:01pm On Sep 26, 2019
Pothole on a road is not normal but as a result of man's misuse and lack of maintenance., Map of Nigeria on a pothole is a prophetical confirmation of how the nation have been misused and abandoned. The muddy waters epitomises the grave social ills of corruption, nepotism, yahoo yahoo, ritual killing, kidnapping, armed robbery, prostitution, terrorism, skull mining, drug trafficking and religious killings that are now synonymous with Nigeria.
Re: Photo: Map Of Nigeria On A Pothole As Made By Rain by DevilhimseIf: 12:05pm On Sep 26, 2019
[s]
post=82579794:
After many years, This pinshure surface again.

See dis one o.
Na Buhari bring potholes come Nigeria again.
This is the real definition of WAILING BLINDLY. cheesy grin wink grin

Na so una dey behave for una house too 24/7.
To just carry hate for your country on top head like gala carton?
Small small biko, izombie
Hatred kill faster than HIV!
[/s]
shut up
Re: Photo: Map Of Nigeria On A Pothole As Made By Rain by Abagworo(m): 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2019
Who else was disappointed seeing same old photo. I was already excited expecting a new one
Re: Photo: Map Of Nigeria On A Pothole As Made By Rain by skukimania(f): 12:41pm On Sep 26, 2019
We have seen it before and I remembered that I commented on the post that it looks like Nigerian map.
Re: Photo: Map Of Nigeria On A Pothole As Made By Rain by skukimania(f): 12:43pm On Sep 26, 2019
astrodome:

What does it matter whether old or new? After all, your president is a 80- years OLD man

It's truly an old news. I actually made a comment about it looking just like Nigerian map. Though the headline was different.
Re: Photo: Map Of Nigeria On A Pothole As Made By Rain by izombie(m): 2:19pm On Sep 26, 2019
post=82579794:
After many years, This pinshure surface again.

See dis one o.
Na Buhari bring potholes come Nigeria again.
This is the real definition of WAILING BLINDLY. cheesy grin wink grin

Na so una dey behave for una house too 24/7.
To just carry hate for your country on top head like gala carton?
Small small biko, izombie
Hatred kill faster than HIV!
you are an unrepentant and shameless zombie.
Re: Photo: Map Of Nigeria On A Pothole As Made By Rain by mechanics(m): 3:03pm On Sep 26, 2019
Lolz.
Re: Photo: Map Of Nigeria On A Pothole As Made By Rain by poyet(m): 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2019
This map was an answer to the question: draw the map of the headquarters of potholes in the wall.
Re: Photo: Map Of Nigeria On A Pothole As Made By Rain by gpatern: 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2019
astrodome:

What does it matter whether old or new? After all, your president is a 80- years OLD man

Is this why we have 81 likes ?
Re: Photo: Map Of Nigeria On A Pothole As Made By Rain by tommenoh(m): 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2019
All in a bid to trend. An old, young boy from my village, Drew it on the cracked, asphalted Road in front of my shop, 3 years back. It raised a lot of rancor as it was seen as defacement of state Road. But he claimed it's a bid to draw attention to the failed state of the road. He used a chisel and hammer to mark out the boundaries and the rains, filled it up
Re: Photo: Map Of Nigeria On A Pothole As Made By Rain by tck2000(m): 5:47pm On Oct 24, 2019
Trash

(1) (2) (Reply)

Barr. Ifeanyi Ejiofor Visits Femi Fani-kayode (photo) / Commuters Commend Tinubu/shettima-Nairaxi Transit Card Initiative / Wike Mocks Amaechi, Says ‘I Taught Him A Lesson In Politics’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.