Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried (35745 Views)

Weird Food Combinations That You Are Comfortable With (pictures) / Name 3 Or More Drinks You Think Are Popular But You Haven't Tasted / What Are Your Worst Food Combinations? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried by mekybabe1: 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2019
The kin mess wey person go dey mess with this combination Ehen.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried by rawpadgin(m): 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2019
grin
Re: Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried by BravoDe: 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2019
Spaghetti and beans
Oau students call it SPAGHEWA.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried by certifiedvik(m): 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2019
drips8:
That rice and yam combo is really weird
U r missing

Add beans to balance it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried by rerhji(m): 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2019
amala with blue band.......we went out of soup and my guy suggested it...it was dope

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried by Kapeter(m): 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2019
Toscarele:
rice and boiled yam, hehe
it's common here in Ghana.
Re: Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried by vaxx: 12:51pm On Sep 27, 2019
thanta:
Bread and indomie.. yuck.. haven't tried that

Rice and banana.. (throws up).. can't try that

Rice and okro/ewedu... even worse

Garri and salt...

That's all I can think of for now

Finally... **BEANS AND TWO BOILED EGGS AND COKE (Doesn't end well the next day)
Bread and indomie/ spaghetti is a good combo. A delicacy in cote devoire.
Re: Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried by freemi(m): 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2019
drips8:
h m m. .jst ate it like 30mins ago

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried by lukaino(m): 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2019
Kuli kuli and pap grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried by freemi(m): 12:57pm On Sep 27, 2019
rerhji:
amala with blue band.......we went out of soup and my guy suggested it...it was dope
haha y u d ly
Re: Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried by Kalashnikov102(m): 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
indomie with garri
egusi soup with rice
fried egg with garri
fried fish with garri
bread and stew
agidi with milk
agidi with honey
moi moi with bread
...den plenty ooo..naija ah hail that's why our mess be like tsunamigrin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried by ndidigood(f): 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
drips8:
but sweet or with potatoes
Re: Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
rerhji:
Lol.....have u tried Eba with bama, bread and palm oil

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried by Sunnydoo: 12:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
have u used sapele water to soak garri?
anything food is food, just that some are not a famous type.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried by idonhammer: 12:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
Then you need to try Ogogoro and boiled yam or akamu and pepper soup.

thanta:
Bread and indomie.. yuck.. haven't tried that

Rice and banana.. (throws up).. can't try that

Rice and okro/ewedu... even worse

Garri and salt...

That's all I can think of for now

Finally... **BEANS AND TWO BOILED EGGS AND COKE (Doesn't end well the next day)
Re: Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried by diordaves(m): 1:00pm On Sep 27, 2019
midnighter:

Lol my mum used to give it to us to eat but as an adult I can't seem to tolerate it again

If you can eat fried plantain (dodo) with rice, why can't you eat banana with rice? The combo are exertly the same but banana combo is healthier because no oil used in frying the plantain. With a really nice correct stew, banana-rice combo is out of this world. Try it again with open mind but make sure the stew is spot-on.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried by Halisdavis: 1:01pm On Sep 27, 2019
Kisjay21:
Idomie and Beans grin grin

Eba and beans...

Melon soup and Rice
Guy....... melon soup and rice sure pass..... A taste of bliss...... you possibly can't get tired.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
My Landlord used to Beaans and Eba in those days.
Re: Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2019
Also add: Bread and Gaari. Lol.
Re: Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2019
Bread and toothpaste.
Love it in my primary school days
Re: Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried by ProductofGrace: 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
Chogzee:
Yam Pottage and Garri.

suicide attempt
Re: Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
My wife does Moimi ad indomie. Also recently I saw someone eating Moimoi and do-do.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried by senetorjboss(m): 1:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
Suya and bread.... Call it osu burger den Use banana to drink garri..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried by olumalcolm(m): 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
drips8:
i begged my mum to ask my teacher to change my sit in primary sch cos of dis fud combo. There was dis lady dat sits beside me den, she brings dis fud combo to sch almost everyday and i felt she was a witch to b able to eat such angry , but nw i knw beta. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried by olumalcolm(m): 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
Kessykelly:
My wife does Moimi ad indomie. Also recently I saw someone eating Moimoi and do-do.
my boss just asked us to order for lunch some minutes ago and thats my combo wit jollof rice and chicken, o ma loud gaaannn grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried by Risingblue008(m): 1:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
How can u say rice wit yam,carbohydrate vs carbohydrate whc offcourse d end product of both is insulin(sugar)haaah,dis one fear me oo
Re: Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried by koning: 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
Kisjay21:
Idomie and Beans grin grin

Eba and beans...

Melon soup and Rice

WTF is Melon soup?!!. Is that what your mama calls it when she cooks EGUSI soup for you?. Every Nigerian knows it as Egusi soup. Quit forming.
'Melon soup' as in Ajebo or what.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried by Risingblue008(m): 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
Pap and groundnut

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried by Barely44(m): 1:14pm On Sep 27, 2019
Ila alasepo with efor riro

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried by Endlessguy1: 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2019
Let's patronize our own,Let's grow our economy,Let's make Nigeria that heaven that we all dream of,If we can dream it we can archive it,Nigeria is our country and we cannot have another,Innoson is a local producer and it's an obligation that every wealthy nigerian must own an Innoson car in his collections,Infact every principal officer should drive an Innoson car as his/her official car,the same applies to every other local produce,my humble opinion though.
Re: Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried by Icyiced(m): 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2019
Banana and pawpaw = nice combo
Re: Nigerian Food Combinations That You Haven't Tried by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
drips8:
it a normal thing for me... i do eat the combo everytime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Different Ways Plantain Can Be Enjoyed. (pictures) / A Male Nairalander Cooking Jollof Rice / Unclean Bottled Water Underground Factory Exposed (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.