Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Daily Jokes: African Mothers Are The Best � - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Daily Jokes: African Mothers Are The Best � (731 Views)

This Will Make Your Day -daily Jokes- / Daily Jokes With Nairaland (photos) / Daily Jokes With Torryvine(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Jokes: African Mothers Are The Best � by officialclassic(m): 1:32am On Sep 26, 2019
Today marked exactly 19 years my mother almost killed me the day I was sent to go and buy salt for jollof rice � that was already on the fire. After 2 hours of waiting for me only for my mother to come out to find me in front of the street doing "Change your style, yeeeh! Another style, woooh! Be like thaaat!" I was still being like that when my mama landed me a hot thunderous Read more at
https://profclassiccomedy..com/2019/09/daily-jokes-african-mother-are-best.html

(1) (Reply)

Joke! joke!! joke!!! / Living Faith Church (winners) Gives Free Airtime This Trying Times / This Is Very Funny (photo And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.