Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,658 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

If You Really Want To Laugh - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Really Want To Laugh (716 Views)

7 Images You Really Need To Look Twice Before Judging [see This] / You Will Be Forced To Laugh Away Your Sorrow / Try Not To Laugh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Really Want To Laugh by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 26, 2019
�����������������������������������
I was watching one American film yesterday night with my Dad and Mum, as we were watching the film, a young boy of my age started romancing his girlfriend, they kissed each other and when the
guy's hand crossed the girl's private part,
I looked straight at my dad and noticed that his eyes had changed, then I focused my eyes on the film even though I knew my dad wanted me to leave the parlour at once, I did not care.
They were still kissing, this time hotter, then
they both fell on the bed and the guy was about to open the girl's brazier.
My Dad looked at me with his red eyes and
shouted
Have you ironed the car?
I REPLIED :
Yes DAD�����������������������������������
Re: If You Really Want To Laugh by emmanuel2325(m): 7:48am On Sep 26, 2019
grin grin hahahaha funny oooo

(1) (Reply)

Mad Men Dey Fear Death??? / The Profs Brain / Answer D Small Question And Get 100credit.nb:that Only 1st Correct Answer Get It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.