Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,577 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore (537 Views)

I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore / Nnamdi Kanu To UN: Tell Buhari To Release Sowore / Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by toolovely(m): 7:36am On Sep 26, 2019
The human rights lawyer insisted that he and his team would stay put until the DSS releases Sowore to him as ordered by the court and having perfected the bail condition.

BY SAHARAREPORTERS, NEW YORKSEP 25, 2019

As the waiting game continues at the headquarters of the Department of State Services in Abuja over the release of Omoyele Sowore, his lawyer, Femi Falana (SAN), has vowed to remain at the facility pending the release of his client.

The human rights lawyer insisted that he and his team would stay put until the DSS releases Sowore to him as ordered by the court and having perfected the bail condition.

He said that as long as his client was being held, he would not leave the premises of the DSS.

Justice Taiwo Taiwo of the Federal High Court in Abuja had on Tuesday ordered the DSS to release Sowore on bail.

However, many Nigerians had expressed doubt on the DSS and President Muhammadu Buhari's administration to obey the court order especially following the regime's penchant for disobeying court orders.

http://saharareporters.com/2019/09/25/i-will-not-leave-your-office-falana-tells-dss-after-failing-release-sowore
Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by hisholar2(m): 7:37am On Sep 26, 2019
Imagine
Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by DonBenny77(m): 7:39am On Sep 26, 2019
Na wah oh!
Papa bubu accept defeat na don't be a sore looser

1 Like

Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by superlanny(m): 7:43am On Sep 26, 2019
ok
Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by Davash222(m): 7:48am On Sep 26, 2019
That meins you’ll sleep there.
Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by ebuk4real(m): 7:53am On Sep 26, 2019
tongue tongue

This country will soon jump from a banana republic to an akaku republic with the way this APC Buhari's government is throwing the ethics of governance to the dogs.
Let them not release Sowore and keep making him famous. Ode people!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by Mynd44: 7:53am On Sep 26, 2019
Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by Abeymills(m): 7:58am On Sep 26, 2019
A very useless govt only good at evil
Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by Sirmuel1(m): 8:01am On Sep 26, 2019
Bro Bubu doesn't care o
Re: I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore by Mummymahdi(f): 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2019
y on earth would a govt cont. to disobey the law of the nation? May God return their evil and dictatorship style on them, Buhari is a disgrace
the trust and integrity are no whare to be found.

(1) (Reply)

INEC REC, Abba Yusuf Is Dead / Why I'm Building Another 26 Megawatts Power Plant -ayade / Man Gets The Attention Of Deputy Senate President, Ovie Omo-agege, After He Twee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.