Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,157 members, 7,807,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

He insulted me - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He insulted me (5990 Views)

My Mum Insulted Me So Bad / My Mom Insulted Me For Doing Music, Then This Happened (pics& Videos) / Help!! My Baby Face And Small Stature Are Getting Me Insulted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He insulted me by healthserve(m): 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
baby124:

Lmaooo. Which other personality should I expect?
[quote][/quote]

Trust me you don't bother me. Your words are yet/can't get to me. Trust me

5 Likes

Re: He insulted me by baby124: 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
healthserve:

What's wrong with seeking for relationships online? Are humans any different online/offline ?
Did you forget to login to your other personality? Only social and mental rejects seek serious relationships online. Kind of like you.
Re: He insulted me by baby124: 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2019
healthserve:

Trust me you don't bother me. Your words are yet/can't get to me. Trust me
What other personality should I expect? Na today? You are a very mad guy. You should seek intense mental health treatment.

cheesy grin.
Re: He insulted me by healthserve(m): 2:18pm On Sep 27, 2019
baby124:

What other personality should I expect? Na today? You are a very mad guy. You should seek intense mental health treatment.

cheesy grin.

Try harder cheesy
Re: He insulted me by baby124: 2:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
healthserve:

Try harder cheesy
Seriously, try to get checked for schizophrenia... liking your own posts and resurrecting all your personalities to come and comment. Hahhahahahahahaha. Only a mad person starts throwing insults on a perfectly adult conversation. Looking for people online to convince him of a point. I am not the cause of your emotional issues. .
Re: He insulted me by healthserve(m): 2:22pm On Sep 27, 2019
baby124:

Seriously, try to get checked for schizophrenia... liking your own posts and resurrecting all your personalities to come and comment. Hahhahahahahahaha. Only a mad person starts throwing insults on a perfectly adult conversation. Looking for people online to convince him of a point. I am not the cause of your emotional issues. .

Psychedelics. Try harder please. From one to eight lines. Super entertainment cheesy

Only a mad person throws insults at a purely adult conversation - Check through the thread and lookup who fits such descriptive wink

Cc Alexgeneration

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He insulted me by baby124: 2:23pm On Sep 27, 2019
healthserve:

Psychedelics. Try harder please. From one to eight lines. Super entertainment cheesy
Little kids with shrunken brains wink
Re: He insulted me by healthserve(m): 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2019
baby124:

Try harder cheesy You're trying. Just try harder cheesy
Re: He insulted me by baby124: 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2019
healthserve:

Try harder cheesy You're trying. Just try harder cheesy
Which personality is this? So I know how to respond
Re: He insulted me by healthserve(m): 2:26pm On Sep 27, 2019
baby124:

Oh, kids do not have shrunken brains thou. Be more creative. Try harder cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He insulted me by healthserve(m): 2:26pm On Sep 27, 2019
baby124:

Which personality is this? So I know how to respond

Keep swinging the bat. Try harder cheesy

1 Like

Re: He insulted me by GHoJes: 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2019
healthserve:

" Sowing seeds ".

Let's ask the Op to show the husband this thread. Let me come and see what the wife posted transpired between them. Until then, tree softly. We've not been told the complete truth here. I feel

Where is the marriage and who is the mother in law, wife, husband you have been throwing up and down?

You spent so much time focusing your vindictive energy on baby124 than on the real issue in question, I am sure her Moniker attracted you to this thread and you and your kinds looking for who to pour their frustrations on have succeeded in derailing the thread.

Please just take some time to evaluate your self because you are beginning to come off as a woman wrapper to people that have notice this your nagging attitude in different threads. Now I see why your ex jilted you.

6 Likes

Re: He insulted me by healthserve(m): 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2019
GHoJes:

Where is the marriage and who is the mother in law, wife, husband you have been throwing up and down?

You spent so much time focusing your vindictive energy on baby124 than on the real issue in question, I am sure her Moniker attracted you to this thread and you and your kinds looking for who to pour their frustrations on have succeeded in derailing the thread.

OK Cheerleader/Fan wink
Re: He insulted me by baby124: 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
GHoJes:

Please just take some time to evaluate your self because you are beginning to come off as a woman wrapper to people that have notice this your nagging attitude in different threads. Now I see why your ex jilted you.
I tire o. Leave comment and move on. They say no. The way he is going on and on with multiple personalities shows that it is more than this thread wink. Some people are still hurting from MGTOW grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: He insulted me by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 27, 2019
GHoJes:

Dude needs to take a chill pill.

7 Likes

Re: He insulted me by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 27, 2019
chocolateme:
I am saying that people should know the words they say to their loved ones or even an ordinary person so it does not remain there forever
How comfortable are you that you allowed yourself to lose control of your emotions in his family's house? Pele his mom has canceled u from their record. Better start looking for plan B.

Cos personally I won't let my son marry such insolent lady... In my house fa. So when they marry they'll be disturbing my phone with silly arguments and complaints huh... Mba

2 Likes

Re: He insulted me by MissJoy29(f): 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2019
I don't think I can ever be careless and "comfortable" enough to want to argue/quarrel loudly with my man in front of his parents or even mine. It doesn't speak well of us. Whatever it is, we should control ourselves till we leave there.

That being said, I think you also have to apologise to your guy. ..1)for prolly belittling him in front of family by the way you were prolly talking to him considering the fact that he's a man...2)for disregarding his mother's call to end the bickering. Then later, you can revisit the issue of him using your family info against you & have him apologise to you also.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: He insulted me by UnknownQueen(f): 3:04pm On Oct 01, 2019
Logobenz:
You are lucky the man is a weakling.
If na me you talk to my mom like that,my dear you go collect.hoha!

Logobenz even you... H..... Mmmmm
Re: He insulted me by Juliearth(f): 3:11pm On Oct 01, 2019
You really have to try and put your emotion under control. Having a misunderstanding in your prospective in-law's house doesn't send the right signal at all. No matter how angry you are, do not exchange words with your man. However, you can revisit the situation when he is calm. Keeping a good man takes a whole lot of wisdom. You should apologise to your MIL for disobeying her orders.

3 Likes

Re: He insulted me by healthserve(m): 10:16am On Oct 03, 2019
UnknownQueen:

Logobenz even you... H..... Mmmmm

Re: He insulted me by frozen70g(f): 11:12am On Oct 04, 2019
chocolateme:
We are doing well in our relationship, normal misunderstandings and all. We share information about our different families and hides nothing from each other.
To cut a long story short, we were in his parents house, somehow a petty issue arose and led into a heated argument him and i, everyone was trying to calm us down. His mom tried to calm me down but I refused to calm down until I got my emotions all out.
An hour later, he said that I disrespected his mom by refusing to keep quiet when she asked me to. I wondered if it was about his mom over my emotional outburst, he then went ahead to delve into my family discussions I had with him in the past and chose my youngest sister to insult me with. He told me that she is my God, and that I cry whenever she talks to me, he even told me that she can never call me on phone. I don't know what made him say that knowing that I am a very hardworking person and I must not be in the same financial level with my siblings. The words he told me is too deep and I can't seem to stop crying since then. I am a grown up that is working tirelessly to be somebody so why that comment? She is my blood for crying out , I can't feel hatred suddenly for my sister.
Now he termed it that he wanted to hurt me for disrespecting his mom. I dont know how the 2 is connected. I even went to his mom to apologize and explain that it's not everytime someone is in that mood that he or she listens to anyone around saying it's ok.
Honestly, every single thing I feel for him disappeared within the twinkling of an eye, been trying to get it back but not working. I guess this may be the beginning of the end of my relationship.

He lost the gentleman in him, that's if he was ever a gentleman

He insults your family because he knows their story but he has his and you never used it against him

You should be angry and its possible your inner mind doesn't feel love for him again

Give yourself time to heel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He insulted me by Timbuktuo: 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2019
I don’t know why everybody is on Baby124’s case. I really don’t agree with all she’s said on this issue, but the truth is the relationship is over. Chocolateme, if I was your boyfriend, I would end the relationship. My mama dey tell you say e done do, for her house, but you wan prove nonsense. Definitely, if na only me and you dey house my ear go full for talk. I would end things because I value peace of mind.

For you to be unapproachable, not just by the mere fact of being at your PROSPECTIVE to in-laws’, but also the reality of your boyfriend’s mum’s entreaties for you to calm down falling on deaf ears is a super massive red flag. Your boyfriend should be jumping for joy at your lack of discretion. He probably would be dead on a few years from a nagging wife or be turned to a shadow of himself.

You lack manners and culture. And to those saying the guy is vindictive, I don’t know if that’s obvious in this case. We really don’t know what Chocolateme’s real comportment was in this tale, after all, she has every incentive to downplay her role. I certainly wouldn’t have brought up your personal issues, but I would certainly have let you go. He’s not letting you go, but he’s hit back at you after seriously disrespecting his mum and he’s still with you. So, pick your poison.

2 Likes

Re: He insulted me by lavanahblog(f): 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2019
desvi:
you had an emotional outburst over a petty issue (as you put it) before his family and now you are complaining?
oh my goodness ..
work on yourself, you lack manners and self-control
and in the meantime be happy he still has feelings for you
I will rather have an emotional outbursts where every one is present than habour regrets and hatred for my man. It's better to be honest with our emotions.

1 Like

Re: He insulted me by sacx: 5:41pm On Oct 04, 2019
pocohantas:
Sorry, cry if you want to. After that, learn to control your emotions. It is really shameful and disrespectful that you both decided to put up a display in the presence of his mum- but then, she is family. Hopefully she understands and truly accepts your apology.

Next time, try silence. Breathe in and out, then ignore...till you are in a good mood.

[s]Also, you should know it isn't all your personal/family issues that should be shared with your man or outsiders. You have learned the hard way, you both will settle and you will learn more. Pele[/s]

Corrected. Stop dating jerks smiley
Re: He insulted me by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 04, 2019
sacx:

Corrected. Stop dating jerks smiley

This has nothing to do with dating jerks, I would never tell anyone- the happenings in my family. Naso see finish dey start. Never would I do that.

1 Like

Re: He insulted me by sacx: 11:10pm On Oct 04, 2019
AntiBrutus:

This has nothing to do with dating jerks, I would never tell anyone- the happenings in my family. Naso see finish dey start. Never would I do that.

Okay. I'm not going to start a lecture, but it would be against the true spirit of matrimony not being able to share deep, intimate things with your partner. Only jerks will sell you out. And there is no 'see finish' in marriage.

3 Likes

Re: He insulted me by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 05, 2019
sacx:

Okay. I'm not going to start a lecture, but it would be against the true spirit of matrimony not being able to share deep, intimate things with your partner. Only jerks will sell you out. And there is no 'see finish' in marriage.

I can't carry my family issues/secret and tell any man called husband. Same way I won't tell my family our own issues/secrets.

Only a manipulative jerk would expect me to do otherwise. I am not stuck with one.

2 Likes

Re: He insulted me by Biglittlelois(f): 9:37am On Oct 05, 2019
Op you insulted his mother by fighting in front of her, after she told you to stop, you didn't listen but continued, that is the highest form of disrespect and disregard for his mother that can obviously give birth to you, and here you are ranting becos he insulted you with your sister, in my opinion, he didn't insult you well, he should have used deep words that will make you think of your very existence, if you cannot get over the insult, break up and move on, he is even nice he didn't even breakup with you, some men wouldn't even let any human look at their mother sideways.

I truly and sincerely hope you are not Yoruba.

5 Likes

Re: He insulted me by Biglittlelois(f): 9:42am On Oct 05, 2019
lavanahblog:
I will rather have an emotional outbursts where every one is present than habour regrets and hatred for my man. It's better to be honest with our emotions.

After his mother told her to stop? Abeg let's be honest with ourselves, you wouldn't allow anyone disrespecting your mother would you? I for one wouldn't, what happen to continuing the arguments in private? obviously the mother heard enough and told her to stop but she continued, nah that's a terrible trait for a would be wife no matter how carefree she is with the mother.

5 Likes

Re: He insulted me by sacx: 10:23am On Oct 05, 2019
AntiBrutus:

I can't carry my family issues/secret and tell any man called husband. Same way I won't tell my family our own issues/secrets.

Only a manipulative jerk would expect me to do otherwise. I am not stuck with one.

Your walls are thick madamé, thicker than Jericho's smiley. But you can loose it when you begin to distinguish the shouts of joy springing forth from your heart. Don't bury it, joy is strength.
Re: He insulted me by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 05, 2019
sacx:

Your walls are thick madamé, thicker than Jericho's smiley. But you can loose it when you begin to distinguish the shouts of joy springing forth from your heart. Don't bury it, joy is strength.

Story for the gods. Ain't telling any being my family issues. If it doesn't concern/affect him directly, then it is totally not his business.
Re: He insulted me by sacx: 10:56am On Oct 05, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Story for the gods. Ain't telling any being my family issues. If it doesn't concern/affect him directly, then it is totally not his business.

There is nothing that could make you change your mind, is there? You really are one stubborn damsel cheesy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Tea Nd Bobo Good For My 11 Months Old Baby? / Photo: Husband & Wife Pray Over Each Other's Private Parts During Wedding / TV, Printer, Hand Dryer , Gen , Computer For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.