Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,470 members, 7,781,364 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:12 PM

Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha - Business (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha (61238 Views)

If You Import From China. Let’s Do Business! / Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo / Nairalander And Twin Brother Swags At Onitsha Mall- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by BUGOFF(m): 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2020
antivirushop:

stuffs like that u can get at main market, but for d price u re quoting I wonder if those items re not bought with dollars which re on d high side
like how much can a beginner use to start children clothes, shoes, books etc..? how about toys too?
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2020
Alhajiemeritus:

Is it possible we have a WhatsApp or Telegram group where the deals will be brought to wholesalers directly?
that will be good. i HAVE tried to post some deals,items and prices but the antispam bot keepsbanning me for weeks now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2020
Sicilyjoe:

How much can I get a carton of rapping papers, the one they use to rap gifts for occasion ?

dont know .will check when narket opens for jan
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 1:45pm On Dec 27, 2020
BUGOFF:
like how much can a beginner use to start children clothes, shoes, books etc..? how about toys too?
many good children clothes has gone up due to dollar increase. but definetely U will find fair orices for market here bc it cant be cheaper elsewhere
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Sicilyjoe: 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2020
antivirushop:

dont know .will check when narket opens for jan

OK will be waiting
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 6:09pm On Dec 27, 2020
deals on 4g mifi
.prices re stated according to d line of dpics
1st one has 3000mah battery wit 4g band28- 13000
2nd one-12000
3rd one-10500
4th one-11000.
all CAN work wit mtn,glo,9mobile,airtel,smile etc

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by BUGOFF(m): 10:22am On Dec 28, 2020
antivirushop:

many good children clothes has gone up due to dollar increase. but definetely U will find fair orices for market here bc it cant be cheaper elsewhere
are they new or OK? which would you advise I go for as cash is an issue here?
can you link me to dealers while you mediate and advise? thanks
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by MajorGain(m): 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2020
I just came across this thread and have read it from page one to the last. I must commend you op, you're doing very well. I hope to become this selfless...

How about face caps, do you have any idea how they're sold and where to go in search of them?
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by confluence: 1:45pm On Dec 28, 2020
@Antivirushop, well done we need more of deals like this with pictures
antivirushop:
deals on 4g mifi
.prices re stated according to d line of dpics
1st one has 3000mah battery wit 4g band28- 13000
2nd one-12000
3rd one-10500
4th one-11000.
all CAN work wit mtn,glo,9mobile,airtel,smile etc
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Joygift3666: 12:14am On Dec 30, 2020
antivirushop:

a city of more than 7million people needs any kind of fish once its good and wit good price. our people cook a lot of soups and dry fishes are essential in all delicacies here
have said several times food moves here. if I had time could have done more by brokering some of these deals to make it easier for interested parties. well u can send sample of what u have. will get u buyers

Please my dry catfish is ready for sale, I don't know how to contact the buyers from there. I am in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state. Should I dry 10kg and send to you to show them or will they come here because the fish is much? Please suggest ways I can sale them dry.

Happy new year in advance.
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Kwara1stson: 9:23am On Dec 30, 2020
franashi:
Thank you sir for the free info and assistance your are rendering here.may God bless you.please sir,c+an i get brand new uk or turkey children's wears (male and female) from age 2 to age 16 at whole sale price (for between 1k and 1200 per piece) and brand new children's shoes of same age (male and female).preferably from direct importers. Thank you sir.
you be thief, u want to buy brand new UK n turkey wear for 1k? come n steal it.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Chrisbella24(f): 10:12am On Dec 30, 2020
Kwara1stson:
you be thief, u want to buy brand new UK n turkey wear for 1k? come n steal it.

Asin!
I don't even get it.

Some people sef
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 7:58am On Dec 31, 2020
sorry for late reply. I was banned since three days ago after posting some deals . have tried diff methods and d ban keeps coming. don't think I can continue. unless if u got any suggestions u can let me know
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 7:59am On Dec 31, 2020
BUGOFF:
are they new or OK? which would you advise I go for as cash is an issue here?
can you link me to dealers while you mediate and advise? thanks
new ones. I will advise u to go for the ones ur target customers want and are ready to pay for. main market is d market for it
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 8:00am On Dec 31, 2020
MajorGain:
I just came across this thread and have read it from page one to the last. I must commend you op, you're doing very well. I hope to become this selfless...

How about face caps, do you have any idea how they're sold and where to go in search of them?
main market. they are sold in dozens for wholesale
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 8:01am On Dec 31, 2020
Joygift3666:

Please my dry catfish is ready for sale, I don't know how to contact the buyers from there. I am in Uyo, Akwa Ibom state. Should I dry 10kg and send to you to show them or will they come here because the fish is much? Please suggest ways I can sale them dry.

Happy new year in advance.

if ur dryfish is good and price is good u can sell well here. our people cook alot of soups and other delicaciee wit dry fish.u can try d market
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 8:04am On Dec 31, 2020
confluence:
@Antivirushop, well done we need more of deals like this with pictures

I have more to post but the antispambot keeps banning me
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by BUGOFF(m): 12:00pm On Dec 31, 2020
antivirushop:

new ones. I will advise u to go for the ones ur target customers want and are ready to pay for. main market is d market for it
ok, thanks
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Alhajiemeritus: 2:12pm On Dec 31, 2020
antivirushop:

I have more to post but the antispambot keeps banning me
How do they sell Shirt materials in Onitsha?
Also facecaps?
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 11:25pm On Jan 01, 2021
Alhajiemeritus:

How do they sell Shirt materials in Onitsha?
Also facecaps?

Shirts or shirt materials used for sewing shirts. There diff facecaps ranging from designers to d ones u can print things on

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Alhajiemeritus: 9:32am On Jan 02, 2021
antivirushop:

Shirts or shirt materials used for sewing shirts. There diff facecaps ranging from designers to d ones u can print things on
Materials used for sewing shirts.
Good morning sir.
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Alhajiemeritus: 9:32am On Jan 02, 2021
antivirushop:

Designer facecaps.
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 1:59pm On Jan 02, 2021
Alhajiemeritus:
Designer facecaps.
main market

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 11:46am On Jan 04, 2021
markets in Onitsha have officially opened today for normal business activities for the new year, though many shops remained closed but business activities has started wit full force. so those who have Biz concerns here should start company coming. this is d time to get stuffs at cheaper rate too

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 3:20pm On Jan 04, 2021
this new year we have gotten more greese to our elbows and re going do more.
for importers who have currency exchange needs in china and dubai, ur solution is here . u can purchase ur RMB and dirham at best rates with rest of mind now. more deals coming
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by donvicky2007: 3:24pm On Jan 04, 2021
antivirushop:
for importers who have currency exchange needs in china and dubai, ur solution is here . u can purchase ur RMB and dirham at best rates with rest of mind now. more deals coming

Where can one buy foreign used phones in larger quantities in Onitsha, I mean buying from importers.
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2021
donvicky2007:

Where can one buy foreign used phones in larger quantities in Onitsha, I mean buying from importers.
what brand of phones?

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by skyscrapper: 9:07am On Jan 05, 2021
Lucrative thread boss
@ Op which line do you major in?
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Sistergal80(m): 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2021
Paxxcarl:
relatively fair 100-130k
u might see less tho...depends on ur taste
i’m dere currently

Hi Paxxcarl. Do u have any shop to rent around Eke Awka axis?

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by TOYNEX(f): 10:51pm On Jan 06, 2021
antivirushop:
What rate for aed?
How do we go about it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (35) (Reply)

Latest Update from Dangote Refinery, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos (Photos and Videos) / We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC / Ladipo Market Finally Demolished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.