Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha - Business (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha (61901 Views)

If You Import From China. Let’s Do Business! / Aerial View Of Harbour Industrial Layout Onitsha-photo / Nairalander And Twin Brother Swags At Onitsha Mall- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 9:17pm On Apr 16, 2021
freshpzy1:

pls when will the importer have it again?
I think its good 4 biz
u were late to the party
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by john8899: 10:11pm On Apr 16, 2021
Just that you have to be very careful in buying things in onitcha cuz the level of 419 and fake products is so very high
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by freshpzy1(m): 3:56am On Apr 17, 2021
antivirushop:
u were late to the party
accepted
but that does no answer my question
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 4:30am On Apr 17, 2021
freshpzy1:

accepted
but that does no answer my question
such deals dont come often.na once.in a while. dont know if it can come again
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by freshpzy1(m): 10:35am On Apr 17, 2021
antivirushop:

such deals dont come often.na once.in a while. dont know if it can come again

okay___tnks

i will love men's shirt that my selling price will not be more than 1k or 1,200.

I target low income earners
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Gudlite: 6:10pm On Apr 17, 2021
Antivirusshop,God will bless you real good, I saw honesty & sincerity in your explanations here. I am still thinking on how to start a side hustle in addition to my office work, Salary is not enough.

I want to suggest that you open a telegram group and send the link, there it will be easy to respond to all manner of questions including prices and pictures.
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Estherokitikpi1: 7:03pm On Apr 17, 2021
Pls where can I get gas cylinders and accessories in Onitsha and their prices?
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 5:06pm On Apr 19, 2021
john8899:
Just that you have to be very careful in buying things in onitcha cuz the level of 419 and fake products is so very high

thats part of the reason am here to guide those who need guidance so dt they dont make mistakes. i can facilitate most of the things people will like to buy or sell here in onitsha so dt people dont get fakes. but at times u will find out people deliberately expose themselves to such problem. u will tell people what to do.and.they will do.otherwise thinking they re smart.

i have been in onitsha for a long time to know what happens here very well. as a bizman and an importer too i have a cluster of people and friends who do so too in different areas of bizness. so helping u to get best deals is a possibility though time maybe my limitation.

i am expectant to see people who will like to.come.onitsha not.only to.buy but to sell their products.to.the huge market here. u can sell anything here once its competitive and affordable.

just like in any.other markets.in.other parts of the.country. there re fakes and.original stuffs.its not only in.onotsha but other places too
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 5:10pm On Apr 19, 2021
freshpzy1:

okay___tnks

i will love men's shirt that my selling price will not be more than 1k or 1,200.

I target low income earners

such deals abound here . u can get clearance deals steady. my only problem in sourcing such for people here is dt when.u do. u wont see any serious.people to take. by then those u have told u have interested buyers will think u re not.serious. so now na only serious.ready to.buy.people i can consider

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2021
Estherokitikpi1:
Pls where can I get gas cylinders and accessories in Onitsha and their prices?

ogboefere market and electromart market onitsha
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by freshpzy1(m): 7:21pm On Apr 19, 2021
antivirushop:

such deals abound here . u can get clearance deals steady. my only problem in sourcing such for people here is dt when.u do. u wont see any serious.people to take. by then those u have told u have interested buyers will think u re not.serious. so now na only serious.ready to.buy.people i can consider

i tried calling you but your lines were switched off.

Am really interested in affordable men's shirt.

Pls drop a number i can call you on, cos i do not have a whatsapp phone now.
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2021
HW57
THis mifi works with all nigerian 4g networks .mtn, airtel,9mobile, glo(both band3 and band28), ntel, spectranet,swift, smile.

it has a 3000mah battery that lasts more than 12hours on a single charge. it has support for ussd, more coverage etc. it has lcd screen display

if u need let me know

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 2:02pm On Apr 20, 2021
freshpzy1:

i tried calling you but your lines were switched off.

Am really interested in affordable men's shirt.

Pls drop a number i can call you on, cos i do not have a whatsapp phone now.

i use to leave the number on my signature for calls. but some dey abuse am. person go call u for midnight for enquiry wey person dn sleep pff. no problem. my calls will start going again by today. i encourage more enquories here . if u need more privacy u can send me a chat on whatsapp. no need for hi and greetings. i already u re courteous. just write ur message and i will reply anytime am chanced. thank you al
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 2:24pm On Apr 20, 2021
wholesale
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by LKO(m): 7:39am On Apr 21, 2021
antivirushop:

i use to leave the number on my signature for calls. but some dey abuse am. person go call u for midnight for enquiry wey person dn sleep pff. no problem. my calls will start going again by today. i encourage more enquories here . if u need more privacy u can send me a chat on whatsapp. no need for hi and greetings. i already u re courteous. just write ur message and i will reply anytime am chanced. thank you al

Please where can one get diapers (pampers, molfix etc ) at good prices in onitcha so one can make good profit selling them in another location? Thanks
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Alhajiemeritus: 11:01pm On Apr 21, 2021
antivirushop:

I've been on this thread for a while and I'm lead to run some biz in Onitsha.
The problem I have is, I'm not on ground in Onitsha,The last time I ran a T-shirt biz from Onitsha,seller told me they were free size and I ended up getting very small shirts.
The T-shirts were quite pretty but they were indeed small and none of my customers could wear them.
Now I'm in a dilemma, I'd like to get cheap quality office shirts that I can sell to Abuja people. Most goods here are already expensive and I'd like to present a cheaper alternative to them, in that way I'm helping them and helping my biz.
But the problem still lingers, can I get correct sizes as I won't be able to travel down to Onitsha due to some reasons.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by ghettochild(m): 1:13am On Apr 22, 2021
antivirushop:
HW57
THis mifi works with all nigerian 4g networks .mtn, airtel,9mobile, glo(both band3 and band28), ntel, spectranet,swift, smile.

it has a 3000mah battery that lasts more than 12hours on a single charge. it has support for ussd, more coverage etc. it has lcd screen display

if u need let me know
How much
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by ghettochild(m): 1:17am On Apr 22, 2021
Jlow2:
500 naira ,can buy from hundred pcs?
Pictures please bro.. i want to buy n ship here to South Africa
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 6:18am On Apr 22, 2021
LKO:

Please where can one get diapers (pampers, molfix etc ) at good prices in onitcha so one can make good profit selling them in another location? Thanks

if u can buy many quantity . a friend of mine brought in a container of diapers two days ago .the diapers are very good. there is small and midi sizes. the midi are packed 60pcs per small bag and 4small bags are in one pack. so total of 240pcs in a big bag. the bag of 240pcs goes for 9500. as of yesterday evening one person is negotitating to buy all

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 6:29am On Apr 22, 2021
ghettochild:
Pictures please bro.. i want to buy n ship here to South Africa
that deal is gone

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by ghettochild(m): 4:21pm On Apr 22, 2021
antivirushop:

that deal is gone
Can i get a dealer in round neck n polo neck shirts number??
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Morningstarrr(m): 6:09pm On Apr 22, 2021
antivirushop:
more polo and joggers short
Hello sir. How much can I get a bundle of men collar polo shirt? Pics below

Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 4:15am On Apr 23, 2021
ghettochild:
How much
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 4:31am On Apr 23, 2021
Alhajiemeritus:
I've been on this thread for a while and I'm lead to run some biz in Onitsha.
The problem I have is, I'm not on ground in Onitsha,The last time I ran a T-shirt biz from Onitsha,seller told me they were free size and I ended up getting very small shirts.
The T-shirts were quite pretty but they were indeed small and none of my customers could wear them.
Now I'm in a dilemma, I'd like to get cheap quality office shirts that I can sell to Abuja people. Most goods here are already expensive and I'd like to present a cheaper alternative to them, in that way I'm helping them and helping my biz.
But the problem still lingers, can I get correct sizes as I won't be able to travel down to Onitsha due to some reasons.
Thank you.

sorry for ur encounter. by d virtue of this thread.i have engaged people who are into various biz here. theycan provide exactly what anyone who is a reader here wants and wit exact quality needed. but only for serious and ready people. not people who wants to keep enquiring.
for clothes and some.other items dt has to do wit design u can buy few ssmples to nake sure it suits ur desires first
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 4:46am On Apr 23, 2021
ghettochild:

Can i get a dealer in round neck n polo neck shirts number??

when u re ready ,send pic of what exactly.u want. all wears dey market. u can visit d market and see for yourself
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Morningstarrr(m): 7:47am On Apr 23, 2021
Morningstarrr:

Hello sir. How much can I get a bundle of men collar polo shirt? Pics below

Oga antivirus, please help sir
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 11:30am On Apr 23, 2021
Morningstarrr:

Oga antivirus, please help sir

there are many polo designs. send real pic.of exact thing u want .i will know d importer dt brings d exact thing u want. thats when u re ready. am tired of telling importers questions without real deal. i repeat u cant get wears cheaper elsewhere than in.onitsha. so no need of asking asking. if u re ready u can entrr d market. i have provided info on d markets to get diff things. then if u want to involve me u have to be ready before i engage. no time to waste . before u require ny help make sure u have gotten other people pricr and then compare with mine and see if it aint lower.
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 11:42am On Apr 23, 2021
this is for steady and big buyers

one secret about onitsha biz is that traders here believe in turnover than biggrr profits. if u become a steady customer with good turnover a seller can.easily give u goods on credits than sellers in lagos. but abeg no carry person.money run. with this people wit less capital and slaes volume can survive and build up their capital. an an onitsha trader can give u goods of 200k while u pay 100k. but if u play smart to run , he fit put ur matter for one shrine.u fit run mad o
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 11:46am On Apr 23, 2021
concentrate on getting a good location for ur biz. where u can make steady sales. this is a beter advantage bc u can source goods wit less capital ifbu biold trust wit ur supplier here in onitsha.
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by Morningstarrr(m): 6:35pm On Apr 23, 2021
antivirushop:

there are many polo designs. send real pic.of exact thing u want .i will know d importer dt brings d exact thing u want. thats when u re ready. am tired of telling importers questions without real deal. i repeat u cant get wears cheaper elsewhere than in.onitsha. so no need of asking asking. if u re ready u can entrr d market. i have provided info on d markets to get diff things. then if u want to involve me u have to be ready before i engage. no time to waste . before u require ny help make sure u have gotten other people pricr and then compare with mine and see if it aint lower.

Noted sir. I’ll visit Osha when my budget is complete. Many thanks for your time sir
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by ghettochild(m): 5:40pm On Apr 25, 2021
antivirushop:

when u re ready ,send pic of what exactly.u want. all wears dey market. u can visit d market and see for yourself
I am in South Africa
Re: Why You Should Do Business In Onitsha by antivirushop: 6:54pm On Apr 25, 2021
ghettochild:
I am in South Africa
ok. u can stil send pic of what u want here or on whatsapp.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (35) (Reply)

10 Businesses That Can Make You Rich In Nigeria / Forbes' 30 Under 30 For 2020: Nigeria Tops List / How To Start Ankara Fabrics Business in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.