Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

What's The Nastiest Thing You Have Done With A Nurse While She Was On Duty? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What's The Nastiest Thing You Have Done With A Nurse While She Was On Duty? (799 Views)

Can You Trust A Nurse Whose Husband Sells Coffin? / Caught Having Sex On Duty / Lol,this Family Chat Has Got To Be The Most Hilarious Thing You Will Read Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Nastiest Thing You Have Done With A Nurse While She Was On Duty? by Ogfundsblog1: 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2019
An anonymous user had this to say when asked the nasteist thing he had ever done with a nurse while she was on duty.

Many years ago I was in the hospital for an extended period of time due to a car accident. My femur was basically shattered. In those days people stayed in the hospital for months. Well needless to say as I was recovering I began to really miss my sex life. However there isn’t much you could to about it but masturbate after hours and pray you didn’t get caught but it seemed like there was always a nurse going in and out of your room.

Read full article from https://www.ogfundz.com.ng/2019/09/whats-nastiest-thing-you-have-done-with.html

(1) (Reply)

10 Things / Old Guy / Smart Naijaman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.