Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test (40623 Views)

"Stop Putting Cotton Buds Into Your Ears. Your Ear Cleans Itself" - Doctor Warns / 'Stop Eating Old Groundnuts, It Causes Cancer Of The Liver' - Doctor Warns / Stop Squeezing Your Woman's Breasts: Medical Doctor Warns Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by eherbal(m): 12:23pm On Sep 26, 2019
- A Nigerian doctor has advised Nigerian men to always take a DNA test to ascertain the paternity of their children
- The doctor identified as Adams Ayeni claimed that three out of ten Nigerian men are raising a child that is not biologically theirs
- Ayeni gave the advice after he came across a female patient who raised another man's child that with her husband
A Nigerian doctor has taken it upon himself to educate men on the risks of not taking a DNA test for their children. The Nigerian doctor explained that it is possible men end up raising a child that is not his.
The Nigerian doctor identified as Adams Ayeni narrated how he met a patient who brought in a child with a PVC (packed cell volume) of eight per cent and they discovered that the child is sickle cell.
Ayeni explained that he called in the mother and told her to bring her husband so he could counsel them on what to do, but the woman begged him, saying her husband is AA.
Vice president’s office threatens to sue peddlers of false claims against Osinbajo
Nigerian doctor warns fathers to always take DNA test after experience with a patient Source: Doctor Ayeni

According to the doctor, there are a lot of cases in Nigeria where men raise other people's children without their knowledge. The doctor claimed that three out of 10 men in Nigeria are not biological fathers to their children.
The doctor said Nigeria has the second-highest rate of paternity fraud in the world after Jamaica.

source :https://www.legit.ng/1261400-nigerian-doctor-warns-fathers-dna-test-experience-a-patient.html

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by donbachi(m): 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2019
WOMAN....mankind greatest undoing.

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by almsofgold: 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2019
Women! The first human to bend the knee to satan. The world has never known peace since their creation.ask Eve undecided

146 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by desoul2004(m): 1:10pm On Sep 26, 2019
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by Bukayot: 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2019
Okay
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by ednut1(m): 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2019
must we always bash women some men also have children being fathered by other men. na merry go round. if this story is real sha. the husband will die soon from brief illness

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by Mariangeles(f): 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2019
A storm is brewing ...
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2019
Why is DNA not part of the test carried out immediately after birth?

160 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by SamOyovwi: 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2019
Maybe nor be my papa born me o

160 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by daddytime(m): 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
Stale warning but a standard of course.

People like us no dey need DNA....by our head you shall know us...

All my own dey carry my signature...

To deny say no be me get am sef na war

47 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by KulKid(m): 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
This sounds funny but so true! If you know you know!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by OmoManU: 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
No b say you no like your woman but it’s a must

50 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by olu77(m): 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
Ok. Maybe he is talking from experience. I think we should just have national DNA testing day so that people can swap children.

Headline: After the national DNA testing day acclaimed by international observers as free and fair Obj looses Iyabo to Gani Adamu. Timi Dakolo looses his son to...

67 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by Pubichairs(m): 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
Whom ever that edited this thread is a clown

wetin concern Osibanjo office with DNA test

nonsense and bakayoko

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by baratech: 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2019
Chineke!!!!!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2019
Let those that have ears listen.More especially those mumu they tag as real men.

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by CarGuideNG: 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2019
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by Ijaya123: 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2019
This is seriously serious.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2019
ednut1:
must we always bash women some men also have children being fathered by other men. na merry go round. if this story is real sha. the husband will die soon from brief illness
who is bashing women here?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by dokyOloye: 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2019
Old story.
Na only woman sabi who father her child.
Since b4 the days of DNA sef

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by Sonofthunder9(m): 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2019
ednut1:

U see ur life
SMH

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by Kendumazy(m): 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2019
A company that can produce A cheap an accurate DNA device will make so much money. Cheap in the range of #1500 to #5000. This is a multi trillion naira investment that hasn't found a cheap and pocket friendly price solution yet.

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by milanseedorf(m): 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2019
Something wey don trend for Twitter since one week grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by Virginnn(f): 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2019
Paternity Court was one of my favourite programme on Quest TV, till it was suspended. You can actually feel the pains and emotions people go through just to prove their child's paternity.
That is all I have to say.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by Xucxex: 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2019
lilbest4:
Why is DNA not part of the test carried out immediately after birth?
my guy ask me o dis 1 shock me o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by farem: 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2019
The probability of this between the partners who believe sex before marriage and those who don't is 8:2.

I am waiting for the sperm-miss-road pikins. I mean those bought from the factories to misquote me.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by mozona(m): 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2019
hmm..

80% first child of a man is not always his....

so am not surprise about the news..

DNA test! is now a must

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by IronFX: 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2019
Sometimes it’s not a woman’s infidelity but some nurses are careless and sometimes swap kids after childbirth, some other nurses do it intentionally too

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by Mkamaldeen442: 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2019
The possibility of raising another man's child is nothing but disheartening

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Warns Fathers To Always Take DNA Test by mybestlove(m): 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2019
We are not adhering to this advice.

You just want to break homes.

What of those children that were swapped by nurses? How do we settle that?

Go home with your devilish advice, it's not for good and you just want to create an avenue for doctors to make more money.

Byebye

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Prof. Isa Odidi China Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing Plant: Atiku Congratulates / Safer Abortion; Desperate Help Needed. / Chinese Doctors Have Started Working In Isolation Centres –Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.