Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,257 members, 7,870,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 25 June 2024 at 09:48 AM

Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male (74692 Views)

Broda Shaggi Completes His NYSC, Passes Out, Flaunts His Discharged Certificate / Sade Adu Celebrates Her 59th Birthday Today / Sade Adu's Transgender Son Undergoes Breast Removal Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by Egwobobo: 8:11am On Sep 27, 2019
God go see case judge non be small matter
Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by tbibuzz(m): 9:30am On Sep 27, 2019
if i am God i will like to mess with this one when he abi she is ready to bleep as e comot cloth d dick go dissapear and bobby go just come out again or better still as imm sleep as man im go wake up as woman with cossy kind of bobby d dck sef go don dissapear.i will have a good laf i tell u
Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 27, 2019
oloriLFC:
no, I don't "grabs" nonsense. See who is calling another dumb. "It's from stomach". E for come from Anus na
i don't have strength for u
Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by Treasure17(m): 1:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
And his/her mother knew from the outset. Don't want to be judgemental base on my own moral justification. Your decision your headache. Quite unfortunate.

Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by PrincewithGod(m): 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tundemuttee:
Nawa ooo this world is ending ooo
Very soon, my dear, but are we ready?
Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by izaray(f): 2:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
End time things, may God have mercy on us!
Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by true2home(m): 3:51pm On Sep 27, 2019
This is some of the issue we face when we run from our home to foreign countries...you dont get to pick what you like or dont; its a full package of both "good and bad"

2 Likes

Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 28, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by EkwensuAmosu: 11:16am On Sep 28, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

You're talented, I like your arts but this piece is somehow provocative for an art that was meant to be a neutral art.

Are the paintings your real paintings or computer generated?
Then would they cover the whole wall or be in a canvas or frame to be place on the wall?
[/s]
trash
Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by EkwensuAmosu: 11:48am On Sep 28, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

You're talented, I like your arts but this piece is somehow provocative for an art that was meant to be a neutral art.

Are the paintings real life/existing paintings or computer generated?
Then would they cover the whole wall or be in a canvas or frame to be place on the wall?
[/s]
Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by Juliusdking(m): 4:01am On Sep 29, 2019
kestolove95:
So e go dey Bleep woman abi wetin?
try near em now
Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by africandollar: 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2019
camobri:

you and the whole of Ekiti are totally useless to her, so go on with your stupidity

You must be an slowpoke from a useless family
Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by africandollar: 2:57pm On Sep 29, 2019
[quote author=Kay25 post=82598664][/quote]
Indomie generation spotted! � I guess you wouldn’t know since it’s not clearly stated on Wikipedia, this was common knowledge before the internet ages and I personally know her family house.
Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by africandollar: 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2019
Witnes:

As if Sade Adu and daughter/son know whether Ekiti or even Nigeria exist. Abeg save your saliva.

Okay Sir.
Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by Nobody: 9:15pm On Sep 29, 2019
africandollar:

You must be an slowpoke from a useless family
you are the figurehead of the imbecilic lineage. Poverty stricken dullard.
Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by MayStudios: 9:14am On Sep 30, 2019
ola33t:

Are the paintings real life/existing paintings or computer generated?

It is a mural painting. It will be painted directly on the wall. This painting particularly was made following strict directions by the customer.

1 Like

Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 30, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by NkitaAla: 11:12am On Sep 30, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

Alright then, what's you billing. I just want to have an idea.
[/s]
Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by MayStudios: 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
ola33t:

Alright then, what's you billing. I just want to have an idea.

Tap on the link in my bio let me show you more
Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 01, 2019
Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by Omenkata: 11:49am On Oct 01, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

I'm not on whatsapp presently, just give me an idea of the price now, then I can see more of your works later, any time I'm available on whatsapp. Or do u have an IG page or website where u display your gallery?
[/s]
Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by MayStudios: 10:47am On Oct 02, 2019
ola33t:

I'm not on whatsapp presently, just give me an idea of the price now, then I can see more of your works later, any time I'm available on whatsapp. Or do u have an IG page or website where u display your gallery?

Check out @may_studios on Instagram. Send a dm, thanks
Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 02, 2019

1 Like

Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by Omenkata: 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

I checked you on IG but no post yet.
If all those paintings you post here are real (non digital), they would go for lots of money outside Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by MayStudios: 10:44pm On Oct 02, 2019
ola33t:

I checked you on IG but no post yet.
If all those paintings you post here are real (non digital), they would go for lots of money outside Nigeria.

Art lost it's value sometimes in between when most people run away from studying arts in colleges and higher institutions but now, fine art is one of the valuable courses in the world.

Sorry Check @may_studios , the other one is a backup page

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 03, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by Olaikpu10: 7:29am On Oct 03, 2019
[s]
ola33t:

Wow! You have a nice gallery.
[/s]
Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by MayStudios: 2:07pm On Oct 05, 2019
ola33t:

Wow! You have a nice gallery.

Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 09, 2019

1 Like

Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by opebiboy: 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2019
Ok
Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by Elton01(m): 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2019
"Your pain has a purpose" ~Philippians 1:29
Re: Izaak Theo Adu: Sade Adu’s Son Finally Completes His Transition To Male by africandollar: 5:45am On Oct 11, 2019
camobri:

you are the figurehead of the imbecilic lineage. Poverty stricken dullard.
I bet you’re drooling right now with your contorted face spilling out gibberish like a retarded couch-potato that you are. You’d better wake up and smell the coffee else poverty go take over you and your offsprings yet unborn, dey there dey comment rubbish while thinking through your anus. Anuofia!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tunmise Oluyede Accused Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Rape (Ex COZA Staff) - Kemi Olunloyo / Babatee Replies Yetunde Bustline, ‘You Asked Me Out, Begged Me to Marry You' / Fans Rain Insults On Regina Daniels Over New Instagram Photo -.see Screenshots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.