Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

A Legit And Fast Paying Global Survey Site: $10 Withdrawal Threshold. No VPN! - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A Legit And Fast Paying Global Survey Site: $10 Withdrawal Threshold. No VPN! (6868 Views)

I've Been Making Small But Regular US Dollar Pay From This Global Survey Site! / Join Fast Paying Loom Whatsapp Group Ever And Earn / The Survey Site Making Wave On The Net At The Moment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Legit And Fast Paying Global Survey Site: $10 Withdrawal Threshold. No VPN! by Lazazel: 10:12am On Oct 15, 2019
070-8980-6136
Re: A Legit And Fast Paying Global Survey Site: $10 Withdrawal Threshold. No VPN! by Gee64: 3:01pm On Oct 15, 2019
It's paying!
Payment threshold is just $10.
Here is another survey jobs for me today...more are coming.
Remember, NO VPN!
See my signature for link if you care!

Re: A Legit And Fast Paying Global Survey Site: $10 Withdrawal Threshold. No VPN! by Gee64: 5:48pm On Oct 16, 2019
It's the easiest way to earn some extra dollars online especially for young Nigerians.
Re: A Legit And Fast Paying Global Survey Site: $10 Withdrawal Threshold. No VPN! by Weirdgee: 5:52pm On Oct 16, 2019
Gee64:
It's the easiest way to earn some extra dollars online especially for young Nigerians.
bro since yesterday I haven't seen nor do any surveys.
Re: A Legit And Fast Paying Global Survey Site: $10 Withdrawal Threshold. No VPN! by Osanoghodua1: 7:28pm On Oct 16, 2019
08067670817 pls add me on WHATSAP
Re: A Legit And Fast Paying Global Survey Site: $10 Withdrawal Threshold. No VPN! by Gee64: 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2019
You will..Always check for surveys daily. This is my survey for today.
Weirdgee:
bro since yesterday I haven't seen nor do any surveys.

Re: A Legit And Fast Paying Global Survey Site: $10 Withdrawal Threshold. No VPN! by Gee64: 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2019
I made more than $5 today on survey alone.
Re: A Legit And Fast Paying Global Survey Site: $10 Withdrawal Threshold. No VPN! by Weirdgee: 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2019
Gee64:
You will..Always check for surveys daily. This is my survey for today.
OK thanks.
Re: A Legit And Fast Paying Global Survey Site: $10 Withdrawal Threshold. No VPN! by Gee64: 7:45pm On Oct 27, 2019
Paying threshold is just $10. Got paid again and again
Re: A Legit And Fast Paying Global Survey Site: $10 Withdrawal Threshold. No VPN! by Weirdgee: 7:34am On Oct 28, 2019
my first account got banned. I opened another account but still can't partake in surveys telling me they are sorry that's the response I get when I click on any of the surveys.
Re: A Legit And Fast Paying Global Survey Site: $10 Withdrawal Threshold. No VPN! by Gee64: 10:57pm On Nov 01, 2019
More earnings coming
Re: A Legit And Fast Paying Global Survey Site: $10 Withdrawal Threshold. No VPN! by handrhew: 6:00am On Nov 02, 2019
Bro can you please message me on WhatsApp
Re: A Legit And Fast Paying Global Survey Site: $10 Withdrawal Threshold. No VPN! by handrhew: 6:00am On Nov 02, 2019
Re: A Legit And Fast Paying Global Survey Site: $10 Withdrawal Threshold. No VPN! by egbeocha(m): 7:15am On Nov 02, 2019
Upload ur payout of ur PayPal payment bro

1 Like

Re: A Legit And Fast Paying Global Survey Site: $10 Withdrawal Threshold. No VPN! by Psalmitova: 2:19pm On Nov 03, 2019
Gee64:
If you are looking for a legit and fast paying Global Survey Site, where you will not be compelled to use a VPN, and whose payment threshold is just $10, look no further, join the survey team on the site posted in my signature below and thank me later.
The best part of it all is that is that you get more than enough tasks to earn you more than $10 in one day.
You do not need to hide your location because it is global.
Just fill in the information required and you are on your part to making regular daily income.
They have different payment methods but the one I use is PayPal.
If you're finding it difficult to open one that receives cash, send me a message on WhatsApp and I will send you the pdf on how to set this up but you must show evidence that you registered via my link first by submitting your name in your chat.
My WhatsApp number is, zero seven zero eight four seven nine three zero seven eight.
PLEASE, EVERYTHING I'M OFFERING IS FREE: YOU PAY NO DIME!
YOU WILL SURELY GET PAID!
You will be glad you did!
Re: A Legit And Fast Paying Global Survey Site: $10 Withdrawal Threshold. No VPN! by Abiola2akin: 8:55pm On Nov 03, 2019
Payment prove pls

1 Like

Re: A Legit And Fast Paying Global Survey Site: $10 Withdrawal Threshold. No VPN! by meekhat: 1:34am On Nov 04, 2019
Op link me up. Let me add it to one I am already doing that pays me $5 per day. I left the link in my signature for the interested ones too
Re: A Legit And Fast Paying Global Survey Site: $10 Withdrawal Threshold. No VPN! by Weirdgee: 8:07am On Nov 04, 2019
meekhat:
Op link me up. Let me add it to one I am already doing that pays me $5 per day. I left the link in my signature for the interested ones too
That site is full of add....gosh.
Re: A Legit And Fast Paying Global Survey Site: $10 Withdrawal Threshold. No VPN! by Gee64: 8:27am On Nov 04, 2019
The PayPal payment threshold is now $25.
Amazon gift cards..$5.
Skrill..$5.
God bless your hustle!
Re: A Legit And Fast Paying Global Survey Site: $10 Withdrawal Threshold. No VPN! by linx240: 6:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
Gee64:
The PayPal payment threshold is now $25.
Amazon gift cards..$5.
Skrill..$5.
God bless your hustle!

you sure say this one na hustle surveys nor dey work for niger o i would understand if you want to get referal signups because per sign up they give the referal $0.10 so go straight to the point, to me ysense and many other survey sites are not for nigerians surveys just doesnt work anymore but if you want to give this a try maybe the ysense affiliate programme would be profitable
Re: A Legit And Fast Paying Global Survey Site: $10 Withdrawal Threshold. No VPN! by linx240: 6:31pm On Feb 24, 2020
i remember around 2015/2016 i was able to complete surveys but in recent years its been close to impossible that i can say its not a reliable way of making money anymore
Re: A Legit And Fast Paying Global Survey Site: $10 Withdrawal Threshold. No VPN! by Classic08(m): 6:13pm On Feb 08, 2021
Please am interested ooo
Whatsapp no.
Re: A Legit And Fast Paying Global Survey Site: $10 Withdrawal Threshold. No VPN! by Gee64: 6:38pm On Feb 13, 2021
It's actually paying!
Re: A Legit And Fast Paying Global Survey Site: $10 Withdrawal Threshold. No VPN! by Gee64: 6:48pm On Feb 13, 2021
Still paying!
Re: A Legit And Fast Paying Global Survey Site: $10 Withdrawal Threshold. No VPN! by basadenet: 7:14am On Feb 14, 2021
I can give you 3 paying survey sites that are paying presently. if interected, get in touch on
zero eight zero nine four five five zero one six four on what's app.
Re: A Legit And Fast Paying Global Survey Site: $10 Withdrawal Threshold. No VPN! by toscodet(m): 1:45pm On Feb 14, 2021
Success is not for everyone. If success is so common then it will be worthless.

ESPN is not for the weak minded. Weak minded can not handle success. So chill . Allow those who knows genuine investment opportunity to take advantage of this opportunity. Those with foresight. So chill
Re: A Legit And Fast Paying Global Survey Site: $10 Withdrawal Threshold. No VPN! by SaintUlot: 10:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
Gee64:
It's paying!
Payment threshold is just $10.
Here is another survey jobs for me today...more are coming.
Remember, NO VPN!
See my signature for link if you care!

Is it still paying?
Re: A Legit And Fast Paying Global Survey Site: $10 Withdrawal Threshold. No VPN! by imagrg(m): 9:57am On Apr 11, 2022
Yes, very well.
See today's survey jobs on my dashboard.....
SaintUlot:

Is it still paying?

Re: A Legit And Fast Paying Global Survey Site: $10 Withdrawal Threshold. No VPN! by vinceyinnovation: 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
imagrg:
Yes, very well.
See today's survey jobs on my dashboard.....

How do you manage to get that much survey in a day, mine is so small

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Withdrawing Bitcoin To Naira / Pls I Need Advice And Clue On How To Invest 500,000 Naira / Faucetcrypto Is Back!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.