Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

Why Do Bonny Men Rarely Marry Yoruba Girls? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Bonny Men Rarely Marry Yoruba Girls? (982 Views)

Why Do Bonny Girls Always Have Tattoos / So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) / Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Bonny Men Rarely Marry Yoruba Girls? by Ilamina(f): 2:58pm On Sep 26, 2019
undecided

But their men tend to marry their girls
Re: Why Do Bonny Men Rarely Marry Yoruba Girls? by rtdCivilservant: 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2019
Ilamina:
undecided

But their men tend to marry their girls
Why is Ilamina always stupid? The answer to this question is a prerequisite to the answer to your question.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Bonny Men Rarely Marry Yoruba Girls? by Ilamina(f): 3:32pm On Sep 26, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

Why is Ilamina always stupid? The answer to this question is a prerequisite to the answer to your question.

With all due respect
If you don't have anything good to say
Ignore my thread, thank you

1 Like

Re: Why Do Bonny Men Rarely Marry Yoruba Girls? by rtdCivilservant: 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2019
Ilamina:

With all due respect
With all due respect if u don't have anything good to post just ignore nairaland cos ur posts constitute cyber pollution. But I still love u though and I know u know that.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Bonny Men Rarely Marry Yoruba Girls? by Modernist: 4:18pm On Sep 26, 2019
Because Yoruba girls are scarce in bonny.
Re: Why Do Bonny Men Rarely Marry Yoruba Girls? by nlPoster: 4:20pm On Sep 26, 2019
Are they supposed to marry Yoruba girls? And why?

What do Bonny people look like sef, I don't know much about them but Onila keeps starting threads to discuss them.

What tribe are they?
Re: Why Do Bonny Men Rarely Marry Yoruba Girls? by Jombom: 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2019
PDP Igbo has release lunatics all over NL.

Shame !

1 Like

Re: Why Do Bonny Men Rarely Marry Yoruba Girls? by nlPoster: 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2019
^ explain, since we don't know who you're referring to.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Bonny Men Rarely Marry Yoruba Girls? by meobizy(f): 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2019
...Yoruba.
Re: Why Do Bonny Men Rarely Marry Yoruba Girls? by cooooooks(m): 2:47am On Sep 27, 2019
I'm from Opobo and all the middle-aged Opobo men that I know who are based in Lagos, married Yoruba women. ilamina
Re: Why Do Bonny Men Rarely Marry Yoruba Girls? by Burgerlomo: 3:38am On Sep 27, 2019
nairalandposter:
Are they supposed to marry Yoruba girls? And why?

What do Bonny people look like sef, I don't know much about them but Onila keeps starting threads to discuss them.

What tribe are they?

Go to Bonny Camp to see how they look like grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Bonny Men Rarely Marry Yoruba Girls? by nlPoster: 6:58am On Sep 27, 2019
Burgerlomo:

Go to Bonny Camp to see how they look like grin

I hate when people post stupid responses thinking they look smart.

Did I say I want to know them?

Please keep quiet next time if you have nothing to add.
Re: Why Do Bonny Men Rarely Marry Yoruba Girls? by Skmoda(m): 7:22am On Sep 27, 2019
Ilamina:

With all due respect
What's left in your brain is just bread crumbs....rubbish post

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Bonny Men Rarely Marry Yoruba Girls? by Burgerlomo: 10:56am On Sep 27, 2019
nairalandposter:

I hate when people post stupid responses thinking they look smart.

Did I say I want to know them?

Please keep quiet next time if you have nothing to add.

Re: Why Do Bonny Men Rarely Marry Yoruba Girls? by nlPoster: 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
Burgerlomo:
I slap my mother and father

Iya e.

Answer me again and wait for my response.

You'll find what you are looking for.

Dont respond with violent pictures o, because when I post my own, you'll wish you were not a bastard.

Type your insult.
Re: Why Do Bonny Men Rarely Marry Yoruba Girls? by nlPoster: 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
And who are the ones taking offence because I said I dont know Bonny people?

Must I lie and say I know them?

(1) (Reply)

5 Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman / Lautech Fresher Students Caught / FUN TIME: Share All The Crazy And Funny Pictures You Have In Your Gallery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.