Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges (28633 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by agwom(m): 4:15pm On Sep 26, 2019
A policewoman, Sgt. Wuraola Babalola, has petitioned a Mapo Customary Court in Ibadan, seeking the dissolution of her marriage of 14 years to Oladimeji, over alleged attempt to use her for money ritual. According to the petitioner, alleged that Oladimeji, uses different kinds of charms whnever he wants to sleep with her.

She alleged that Oladimeji, has also turned her into his punching bag. ”At any slightest opportunity, he stripes me prevents my relatives from seeing me. ”He puts puts charms in my private part whenever he wants to sleep with me.

He also surrounds my plate of food with charms, saying he uses it to protect me. “He has also buries different kinds of charms in the house chanting my name. My first child saw him do that. “I have evidence of all the charms and how he maltreats me on my cell phone,” she alleged. Oladimeji was not in court to answer to the allegations. The bailiff informed the court that he had on several occasions served hearing notices on Oladimeji, who lives in Oluyole Estate in Ibadan.

After listening to the testimony of the petitioner, Chief Ademola Odunade, the President of the court, dissolved the marriage, on grounds of threat to life. He granted custody of the three children to the petitioner and ordered the respondent to pay N15,000 as the monthly feeding allowance. The arbitrator ordered the clerk of the court to ensure that copy of the judgment is sent to Oladimeji. (NAN)

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/my-husband-wants-to-use-me-for-money-ritual-policewoman-alleges.html
Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by SultanYoung: 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2019
Thank GOD for your life sister because the rate which the devil is looking for clients even ashawo no hustle reach am

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by nabegibeg: 11:22pm On Sep 26, 2019
agwom:
A policewoman, Sgt. Wuraola Babalola, has petitioned a Mapo Customary Court in Ibadan, seeking the dissolution of her marriage of 14 years to Oladimeji, over alleged attempt to use her for money ritual. According to the petitioner, alleged that Oladimeji, uses different kinds of charms whnever he wants to sleep with her.

She alleged that Oladimeji, has also turned her into his punching bag. ”At any slightest opportunity, he stripes me prevents my relatives from seeing me. ”He puts puts charms in my private part whenever he wants to sleep with me.

He also surrounds my plate of food with charms, saying he uses it to protect me. “He has also buries different kinds of charms in the house chanting my name. My first child saw him do that. “I have evidence of all the charms and how he maltreats me on my cell phone,” she alleged. Oladimeji was not in court to answer to the allegations. The bailiff informed the court that he had on several occasions served hearing notices on Oladimeji, who lives in Oluyole Estate in Ibadan.

After listening to the testimony of the petitioner, Chief Ademola Odunade, the President of the court, dissolved the marriage, on grounds of threat to life. He granted custody of the three children to the petitioner and ordered the respondent to pay N15,000 as the monthly feeding allowance. The arbitrator ordered the clerk of the court to ensure that copy of the judgment is sent to Oladimeji. (NAN)

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/my-husband-wants-to-use-me-for-money-ritual-policewoman-alleges.html

Nothing Messi no go see for anfield

Things dey happen ooo

8 Likes

Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by CheapDataGuy: 11:22pm On Sep 26, 2019
Omor case like this don dey rampant ooo.

What's wrong with we men na?

3 Likes

Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by 24kmagic: 11:23pm On Sep 26, 2019
It's possible
Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by Burger01(m): 11:23pm On Sep 26, 2019
Most times, I wonder if going into marriage is worth the wahala.. angry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by realstars: 11:23pm On Sep 26, 2019
Everybody has their family issues, we only manage it to keep going_

Now the children will be way ward children now they are separated.

Which charms? You could have known him better before you tie the node with him.
Please every home has their own trouble but we manage it.

13 Likes

Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by Idaraesit98(f): 11:23pm On Sep 26, 2019
God have mercy o...and with all this u still need court,wen u suppose carry one cloth and ur children run

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by chigoziri2403(m): 11:23pm On Sep 26, 2019
Even Isaac was a sacrificial lamb

1 Like

Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by faithfull18(f): 11:23pm On Sep 26, 2019
Hmmn.
Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by Kosoco(m): 11:25pm On Sep 26, 2019
Our muni don do.... This Magistrate did not act professionally. A 14yrs old marriage just like that abi you Dey fear the Woman Police ni

10 Likes

Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by Sofistcatdmoron: 11:25pm On Sep 26, 2019
skull mining husband

afonja and money ritual is like 5&6 and still remain poor

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by Shegzdave: 11:26pm On Sep 26, 2019
At this juncture, It is Finished����
Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by Banwod1st(m): 11:26pm On Sep 26, 2019
You dissolved his marriage without his presence? Wawu!!!

9 Likes

Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 26, 2019
I think her profession does not have much belief in charms. I doubt her reasons sef. She might have cooked all that because of one 'Oga at the top'.

Only few policewomen are maritally faithful.
But I know one who is trustworthy.

11 Likes

Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by stanluiz(m): 11:27pm On Sep 26, 2019
Afonja and rituals are like bread and butter.

15 Likes

Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by Gaddafi1: 11:27pm On Sep 26, 2019
Just wondering when this continent will stop being backward and stop believing so much in black magic. The energy spent imagining negative things can be channeled into something productive. I rest my case.

8 Likes

Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by Gwagone: 11:27pm On Sep 26, 2019
Beta use him before he uses you

1 Like

Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by kensing1046(m): 11:27pm On Sep 26, 2019
Am very sure that man has listen to Victor AD song if u no get moni noting u gain,

Run for ur life, latest Benz

1 Like

Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by Authoreety: 11:28pm On Sep 26, 2019
Police women dey lie pass devil self

10 Likes

Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by SPF247(m): 11:29pm On Sep 26, 2019
Diabolical Love shocked shocked
Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by Bukayot: 11:29pm On Sep 26, 2019
Ahhhh
Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by Rapmoney(m): 11:32pm On Sep 26, 2019
Sometimes, allegations like this are not completely true. She might be saying these just to opt out of the marriage.

7 Likes

Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by EmekaBlue(m): 11:35pm On Sep 26, 2019
grin grin grin grin funny title
Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by iamawara(m): 11:35pm On Sep 26, 2019
This one na idiot, not a husband...

Lol.. local woman wan run comot B4 Dem use her puna for $

Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by Advancedman(m): 11:38pm On Sep 26, 2019
Idaraesit98:
God have mercy o...and with all this u still need court,wen u suppose carry one cloth and ur children run

Trust police now.
Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by itsme01: 11:38pm On Sep 26, 2019
cool

them won use olopa drive benz, since the husband already lives at oluyole estate, perhaps its a ritual upgrade

1 Like

Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 11:38pm On Sep 26, 2019
It's funny how I tell my white friends stories about our Juju-mentality and they aren't surprised anymore.

1 Like

Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by YorubaNinja: 11:40pm On Sep 26, 2019
shocked
Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by NaijaTushboy(m): 11:42pm On Sep 26, 2019
Who cares if u die or live,afta all everybody go die last last
Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by SoNature(m): 11:43pm On Sep 26, 2019
After reading the headline, I couldn't stop laughing grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11 Harmful Lies Your Mind Loves To Tell You / Nigerian Family Plunge From 4-storey Building In South Korea(Pic) / Son Pranks His Mother, Tells Her That Their TV Is Touchscreen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.