Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges (28632 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Divorce: My Husband Wants To Kill Me With Too Much Sex, Woman Tells Court / My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by chiefolododo(m): 6:54am On Sep 27, 2019
chigoziri2403:
Even Isaac was a sacrificial lamb

Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by johnnelly90: 7:05am On Sep 27, 2019
Na wa Nigeria even police woman Dey Fear Death
Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by mrwonlasewonie: 7:12am On Sep 27, 2019
realstars:
Everybody has their family issues, we only manage it to keep going_

Now the children will be way ward children now they are separated.

Which charms? You could have known him better before you tie the node with him.
Please every home has their own trouble but we manage it.
narcissistic enabler please use your senses.a divorced woman who is alive is better than a dead wife.seems like women laying down their life on the alter of marriage makes you have hard on because the children you're using to justify staying in a toxic marriage will learn useless things from the spam donor on how to manage crisis in marriage.no wonder every one thinks violence is the only way to solve conflict in this part of the world..

Can't you think?

Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by mercyviv(f): 7:15am On Sep 27, 2019
At the end of the day, you succeeded in ending the marriage!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...
Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by babslepe: 7:20am On Sep 27, 2019
Burger01:
Most times, I wonder if going into marriage is worth the wahala.. angry
this is one of the reasons I don’t blame baby mama’s
Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 27, 2019
LZAA:
Heebadan kikikiki grin grin grin grin
Cc immhotep sarrki GMBuharii bastardmod simplyleo Adaibeku Afamed
What has been sacrificed, cannot be un-sacrificed grin

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by mechanics(m): 7:24am On Sep 27, 2019
Does it mean she didn't see all this when she finally agreed to marry him then.
Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by Nevergree: 7:30am On Sep 27, 2019
nabegibeg:

Nothing Messi no go see for anfield

Things dey happen ooo

You wan make Barca fans dey crying is early momo abi?

Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by LZAA: 7:35am On Sep 27, 2019
immhotep:

What has been sacrificed, cannot be un-sacrificed grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by Simplyleo: 7:38am On Sep 27, 2019
LZAA:
Heebadan kikikiki grin grin grin grin
Cc immhotep sarrki GMBuharii bastardmod simplyleo Adaibeku Afamed
I doubt if this one can breath an hr if he doesn't look for any thread to tag me? Is this how jobless and useless you are in real life? Can't you and that other clown make your comment without calling your god (me) to come see if you actually made any sense? Must you continue acting like
diseased houseflies before life make any meaning to You? Have you also noticed just 2 of you live this life of getting people's attention unnecessarily?

And as jobless as you are, I know you must come quote me back, expecting me to get back at you in an endless cycle heading to no where exactly other than some funny clownish quote and counter-quotes making no iota of sense or meaning, like posting some unrelated pictures.

1 Like

Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by LZAA: 7:43am On Sep 27, 2019
Simplyleo:

I doubt if this one can breath an hr if he doesn't look for any thread to tag me? Is this how jobless and useless you are in real life? Can't you and that other clown make your comment without calling your god (me) to come see if you actually made any sense? Must you continue acting like
diseased houseflies before life make any meaning to You? Have you also noticed just 2 of you live this life of getting people's attention unnecessarily?

And as jobless as you are, I know you must come quote me back, expecting me to get back at you in an endless cycle heading to no where exactly other than some funny clownish quote and counter-quotes making no iota of sense or meaning, like posting some unrelated pictures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by Simplyleo: 7:49am On Sep 27, 2019
LZAA:

Yes, I said it. Apart from this, what else? You tagged me in your meaningless post, now I responded, and this is the next counter-quote.

I can bet, if I respond a million times, you will quote me back same number of times and funny enough, nothing will be said other than this endless meaningless cycle.

Go get a life if you lack common knowledge of being on a social media tagging everyone without even making any comment.

Until some other time, bye for now.
Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by Tsolutionifede(m): 7:51am On Sep 27, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:
skull mining husband

afonja and money ritual is like 5&6 and still remain poor

you are stupidly funny, I doubt if there is any hope for you. Hatred kee u there
Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 27, 2019
Simplyleo:

You just want to venerate the Masters in peace grin

Cc lzaa sarrki GMBuharii bastardmod anonimi Adaibeku Afamed

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by Simplyleo: 8:00am On Sep 27, 2019
immhotep:

This is the second one.

Now, tell me, what exactly have you said? Pictures? Is that why you and your fellow in this shiit keep calling everyone? To come and start posting pictures? And you think everyone is as jobless and useless as that?

The next thing now is ruga or some other funny pictures displaying nothing but clownishness and the endless cycle continues.

1 Like

Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 27, 2019
Simplyleo:

This is the second one.

Now, tell me, what exactly have you said? Pictures? Is that why you and your fellow in this shiit keep calling everyone? To come and start posting pictures? And you think everyone is as jobless and useless as that?

The next thing now is ruga or some other funny pictures displaying nothing but clownishness and the endless cycle continues.
You forgot to shout "sai baba" grin

cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed sarrki

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by LZAA: 8:12am On Sep 27, 2019
immhotep:

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by Simplyleo: 8:13am On Sep 27, 2019
immhotep:

You forgot to shout "sai baba" grin

cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed sarrki
So why exactly was I tagged on this thread?

To come shout ruga, sai baba or post pictures and continue same endlessly? You think everyone is a jobless clown?

Again, what is the business of the last 3 you tagged? To come see if your comment made any sense or what? Why exactly?
Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by LZAA: 8:15am On Sep 27, 2019
Simplyleo:

So why exactly was I tagged on this thread?

To come shout ruga, sai baba or post pictures and continue same endlessly? You think everyone is a jobless clown?

Again, what is the business of the last 3 you tagged? To come see if your comment made any sense or what? Why exactly?
Gbam grin
Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by Simplyleo: 8:18am On Sep 27, 2019
LZAA:

Gbam grin
Okay, now that I have mentioned all, I hope the choke in your windpipe is now free so you can now go get a meaningful life and stop tagging the whole of nairaland members to come see if your comment comform with normal brain.

And never for once think you will continue enjoying this privilege of engaging in convo with you. I'm just free this morning.
Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by LZAA: 8:19am On Sep 27, 2019
Simplyleo:

Okay, now that I have mentioned all, I hope the choke in your windpipe is now free so you can now go get a meaningful life and stop tagging the whole of nairaland members to come see if your comment comform with normal brain.
I like you tongue
Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by Psoul(m): 8:20am On Sep 27, 2019
That woman is a liar. Also, she's a police officer. Lying is their hobby. They can cook up any story to get whatever they want.

I beliv the husband is not one of those mumu men that can be pocketed. He was not giving him the chance to f*ck around any how she wants. She was scared that the man may put magu in her t*to which will make any man that climbs her to get stucked.

This is why she cooked all the life threatening lies against the man.
Well, the man should just let the olosho wife to go her way before she kills him.
Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by Simplyleo: 8:20am On Sep 27, 2019
LZAA:

I like you tongue

And never for once think you will continue enjoying this privilege of engaging in convo with me. I'm just free this morning.
Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by LZAA: 8:25am On Sep 27, 2019
Simplyleo:

And never for once think you will continue enjoying this privilege of engaging in convo with me. I'm just free this morning.
Don't you like me?
Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by Starz825(m): 9:01am On Sep 27, 2019
Burger01:
Most times, I wonder if going into marriage is worth the wahala.. angry
Oga ur own case could be different....
No use another person head judge ur own
Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by Blackvic1: 9:23am On Sep 27, 2019
stormborn28:
she said she has evidence of those charms... And again the husband was served court notice, why didn't he show up each time he was served. Or you didn't read all that part... I'm a man I hate nonsense... Like you rightly said the use of brain is needed here
an average man in Ibadan uses local charms both the Muslims and Christians I’ve been there before so am sure she was aware of the charms with the husband for a long time she just used it as an excuse to seek for divorce
Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by samsy5460(m): 9:55am On Sep 27, 2019
[i][/i]Stupid yeye man...for crumpled dirty 50 naira notes.
Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by Freedomalways: 10:22am On Sep 27, 2019
Carlyboi:
Be calm bro do you prat are you spiritual or religious in anyway or do have anything you believe in....!!and pls don’t get suicidal....!!i am sure you don’t believe your purpose in life your destiny and reason for your existence is to end up taking your own life stay fighting bro help is on the way ok....Be great for life be grateful for good health....Not a lot of people Are having it easy economically in Nigeria atm so you’re not an exception or a failure a lot of people are just masking their pains....it’s just rent bro no matter what happens don’t think of suicide cos of you’re being evicted ok there are always options and it’s only when you stay positive that good thoughts and solutions will come to You!when you learn bout the kind of problems plaguing people right now very deep issues then you would only Say thank you God yours is not the worst bro!stay positive bro and keep fighting cheers!i am gonna reach you tomorrow so we can talk!

Thanks for your kind words. I'm still expecting to hear from you. I'm a sister though, not a guy.
Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by stormborn28(m): 10:26am On Sep 27, 2019
Blackvic1:
an average man in Ibadan uses local charms both the Muslims and Christians I’ve been there before so am sure she was aware of the charms with the husband for a long time she just used it as an excuse to seek for divorce
again, why didnt man show up in court to defend himself ... In marriage everyone's life must be secured.. You cannt be a threat to your partner and expect the society to look the other way.... I hope you know a lot of people are serving life imprisonment for killing their spouse

1 Like

Re: ”My Husband Wants To Use Me For Money Ritual" - Policewoman Alleges by Carlyboi(m): 11:18am On Sep 27, 2019
Freedomalways:

Thanks for your kind words. I'm still expecting to hear from you. I'm a sister though, not a guy.
oh I’m so sorry my bad pls I’m still gonna put through my call....I thought it was already late last night!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vera Ogbebor: Battle For Child Custody / Son Pranks His Mother, Tells Her That Their TV Is Touchscreen / Man, His Wife & Child Burnt In Their House In Imo State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.