Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,417 members, 7,800,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

This Injustice From Power DISCOS To The Masses Should End! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Injustice From Power DISCOS To The Masses Should End! (475 Views)

Okorocha: I Have Suffered Injustice From Govt I Helped Into Power / NERC Directs Discos To Increase Tariff From April 1 / FG Directs Discos To Stop Cash Payment From Consumers By March 31 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Injustice From Power DISCOS To The Masses Should End! by EngRichie: 4:29pm On Sep 26, 2019
For days, we have not had electricity where I reside. The heat has been tormenting and has had a bad toll on our wellbeing.
As a nation, are we aware that outages like this come with damages to individuals and businesses, some of which have to do with life?
People experience outages for weeks and months without prior notice, communication or apology. People suffer damages and loss, yet still pay for power.
I am in Lakoto, Ajibode in Ibadan and everybody here has over endured. I guess that there are areas where people suffer this more.
We as a people of this great nation needs to raise our voice against this wickedness.
For instance, if a child suffers Meningitis as a complication from this kind of situation, the parents won't still get medical help. They will be forced to look for money to save the child and also pay electricity bill that is almost not useful.
Re: This Injustice From Power DISCOS To The Masses Should End! by eTECTIV: 4:55pm On Sep 26, 2019
Wait for zonBs and ediots to come and tell U how U are a wailer and how dey enjoy 29hrs supply a day.. Bros my advice is jus to close eye go apply for prepaid metre.. I applied and d bastard who was supposed to visit d house to take stock of items and know what metre would b recommended sat down in his office and decided I have to pay 70k for a 3phase metre.. I've been paying 10k every month for almost 2yrs now for using only 1tv, deep freezer and ceiling fans so I jus close eye go pay for am..
Re: This Injustice From Power DISCOS To The Masses Should End! by EngRichie: 11:38am On Sep 27, 2019
We use prepaid meter but the problem is that the electricity is not just available at all.

My pain that the things the masses should shout about and fight for, they do not.

eTECTIV:
Wait for zonBs and ediots to come and tell U how U are a wailer and how dey enjoy 29hrs supply a day.. Bros my advice is jus to close eye go apply for prepaid metre.. I applied and d bastard who was supposed to visit d house to take stock of items and know what metre would b recommended sat down in his office and decided I have to pay 70k for a 3phase metre.. I've been paying 10k every month for almost 2yrs now for using only 1tv, deep freezer and ceiling fans so I jus close eye go pay for am..
Re: This Injustice From Power DISCOS To The Masses Should End! by FarahAideed: 11:46am On Sep 27, 2019
Fashola sponsored zombies will soon come here and tell us how the have over24 hours of electricity a day ... I haven't had light at my Lagos home for 3 days straight now
Re: This Injustice From Power DISCOS To The Masses Should End! by Sobandemojisola: 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2019
eTECTIV:

please how did you do it, I saw on the portal that a map field officer will contact me within a week. it is up to a month now, no contact
Re: This Injustice From Power DISCOS To The Masses Should End! by eTECTIV: 4:47pm On Oct 03, 2019
Sobandemojisola:

please how did you do it, I saw on the portal that a map field officer will contact me within a week. it is up to a month now, no contact

If U filled in ur correct phone number and email den dey shld have contacted u. But if dey haven't dem U can go to their office to let dem know u applied and is yet to hear from dem.

(1) (Reply)

CAN Backs Osinbajo, Says N90 Billion Allegation Against Him Is Baseless / Nigeria@59: This Is Not The Nigeria Of Our Dream - Falae / Arsenal Celebrates Nigeria @59 Because Of KANU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.