Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,440 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

“castigate Buhari Or Any Governor, Get Sacked Immediately” – Gov. Umahi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “castigate Buhari Or Any Governor, Get Sacked Immediately” – Gov. Umahi (22965 Views)

Umahi: My Only Sin In PDP Is That I Refused To Castigate Buhari / Any Governor Not Supporting Atiku Campaigning Against Himself – PDP / Umahi Vows Never To Castigate Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “castigate Buhari Or Any Governor, Get Sacked Immediately” – Gov. Umahi by igwefivestar(m): 5:49pm On Sep 26, 2019
Duplik8t77:
I am ashamed of my governor for uttering this statement.
why are u if I may ask? So u want him to be like Ganduje that allow his SA to insult VP? They should all learn to give honor to whom it is due after all, they are all the same.

1 Like

Re: “castigate Buhari Or Any Governor, Get Sacked Immediately” – Gov. Umahi by BafanaBafana: 5:51pm On Sep 26, 2019
Latifat1:
ball licking cheesy

Umahi pdp by day
APC by night

how pdp gave this guy return ticket still baffles me
Pdp should have denied him ticket
You sound like they just share the tickets to people.
Re: “castigate Buhari Or Any Governor, Get Sacked Immediately” – Gov. Umahi by igwefivestar(m): 5:53pm On Sep 26, 2019
GuestLog:
F u c k you Mr Governor! We have freedom of speech and will use it to castigate ANY government we like. We put you there and can as well get you out. Don't forget that and remember that in the next three years you will come begging us for votes!
see who is talking, sorry are u one of the appointee?

Re: “castigate Buhari Or Any Governor, Get Sacked Immediately” – Gov. Umahi by stainlink(m): 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2019
madenigga:

See who dae call person ode. U don chop undecided

No sir.
Abeg give me food chop oniranu

1 Like

Re: “castigate Buhari Or Any Governor, Get Sacked Immediately” – Gov. Umahi by madenigga(m): 6:00pm On Sep 26, 2019
stainlink:

No sir.
Abeg give me food chop oniranu
There's nothing wrong with what the governor said. Calling him ode for it is highly disrespectful
Re: “castigate Buhari Or Any Governor, Get Sacked Immediately” – Gov. Umahi by Cyberterror: 6:05pm On Sep 26, 2019
able20:

The only meaningful favor the mumu governor Umuahi can receive is to help Ebonyi Youths to stop hawking on the streets and start selling goods in shops
Many abakaleke people love to pursue a career in hawking. I don't know why umahi is not harnessing that by setting up a training institute to properly train his people in hawking instead of this nuisance they put up everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: “castigate Buhari Or Any Governor, Get Sacked Immediately” – Gov. Umahi by stainlink(m): 6:08pm On Sep 26, 2019
madenigga:

There's nothing wrong with what the governor said. Calling him ode for it is highly disrespectful

Really?

Castigating someone wrongdoings is not a crime anywhere in the world aside Nigeria.
The government has failed us multiple times and continue failing us on a daily basis.

The statement made by the governor is insensitive and hence I said him "ode".

Please look around you, is there nothing to complain about our government?

1 Like

Re: “castigate Buhari Or Any Governor, Get Sacked Immediately” – Gov. Umahi by alezzy13: 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2019
Latifat1:
ball licking cheesy[s]

Umahi pdp by day
APC by night

how pdp gave this guy return ticket still baffles me
Pdp should have denied him ticket[/s]

Keep kwayet dia!! angry

He may be inordinately ambitious,but still remains one the best performing govnor in the country. Go Ebonyi and see wonders
Re: “castigate Buhari Or Any Governor, Get Sacked Immediately” – Gov. Umahi by Almaiga: 6:14pm On Sep 26, 2019
Bbbwings:
He is very stupid like the governor below
That's all I have to say

E don dey pain this man already. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: “castigate Buhari Or Any Governor, Get Sacked Immediately” – Gov. Umahi by SolarHub(m): 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2019
There's freedom of speech but your freedom after speaking is not guaranteed... Lolz

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: “castigate Buhari Or Any Governor, Get Sacked Immediately” – Gov. Umahi by Psalm2423(m): 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2019
able20:

The only meaningful favor the mumu governor Umuahi can receive is to help Ebonyi Youths to stop hawking on the streets and start selling goods in shops

There might be another favour. Since when did the leaders care about the masses. The dude obviously doesn't give a hoot bout his youths.

1 Like

Re: “castigate Buhari Or Any Governor, Get Sacked Immediately” – Gov. Umahi by festacman(m): 6:48pm On Sep 26, 2019
Angelfrost:

Simple as ABC... Do your damn job, and don't bite the hands that feed you. Especially when the feeding (monthly allocation) comes from the same Buhari you insult.
Exactly the point.
Re: “castigate Buhari Or Any Governor, Get Sacked Immediately” – Gov. Umahi by MarianaTrench: 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2019
Duplik8t77:
I am ashamed of my governor for uttering this statement.

You should be ashamed of yourself for uttering this statement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “castigate Buhari Or Any Governor, Get Sacked Immediately” – Gov. Umahi by mlMyfelix(m): 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2019
this guy mouth don shop dodo and he don forget to tell ododo * PDP by day and APC in the night politicians with their hypocrites act ....biko God safe us ooooh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “castigate Buhari Or Any Governor, Get Sacked Immediately” – Gov. Umahi by jrusky(m): 7:06pm On Sep 26, 2019
I talk am say the real a s s lickers in this country are my own own people. Look at another stupid jab from Umahi after the bollock Ohanaeze silly outburst to die for fulani.

I'm still wondering how Buhari managed to get over 30% vote far above what was expected from the East now i know the real mole and fulani slave for real.

Umahi pls don't only sack you too can charge the person who criticize your lord with treason or firing squad ok.

I'm sure Umahi is Ekiti state governor oh sorry he is Osun state governor bah Had it be this dude is from SW by now this thread will be in page 30 the way my people will bombard NL to throw insults jabs.

Over to you all ye tribal basket mouth.

2 Likes

Re: “castigate Buhari Or Any Governor, Get Sacked Immediately” – Gov. Umahi by asanwafo: 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2019
Psalm2423:
Asslicking governor. E day find favour from FG.
lootocrat spotted
Re: “castigate Buhari Or Any Governor, Get Sacked Immediately” – Gov. Umahi by mlMyfelix(m): 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2019
rada rada , meh shonu biko

1 Like

Re: “castigate Buhari Or Any Governor, Get Sacked Immediately” – Gov. Umahi by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2019
We hear you sir!!!!!
Re: “castigate Buhari Or Any Governor, Get Sacked Immediately” – Gov. Umahi by iamDrRhymes(m): 8:52pm On Sep 26, 2019
Kudos Mr Governor
Re: “castigate Buhari Or Any Governor, Get Sacked Immediately” – Gov. Umahi by GuestLog: 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2019
igwefivestar:
see who is talking, sorry are u one of the appointee?
We don't know who is who on NL. Let's leave it at that.

1 Like

Re: “castigate Buhari Or Any Governor, Get Sacked Immediately” – Gov. Umahi by igwefivestar(m): 9:42pm On Sep 26, 2019
GuestLog:
We don't know who is who on NL. Let's leave it at that.
ok o!
Re: “castigate Buhari Or Any Governor, Get Sacked Immediately” – Gov. Umahi by TempleHouse: 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2019
Attention seeker Governor !!
What has that got to do with the dividend of democracy in your state

1 Like

Re: “castigate Buhari Or Any Governor, Get Sacked Immediately” – Gov. Umahi by kabarka(m): 12:26am On Sep 27, 2019
Ewu
Re: “castigate Buhari Or Any Governor, Get Sacked Immediately” – Gov. Umahi by willyjacs(m): 12:32am On Sep 27, 2019
stainlink:
Ode.

When a government fails her people and the same government make a bold statement telling such citizens not to talk else they get fired.

Tell me another definition of animal farm.
he didn't say u can't castigate.

If u want to castigate, leave his office.

1 Like

Re: “castigate Buhari Or Any Governor, Get Sacked Immediately” – Gov. Umahi by GoodofNaija: 1:45am On Sep 27, 2019
willyjacs:
he didn't say u can't castigate.

If u want to castigate, leave his office.

His papa office u mean shocked
Re: “castigate Buhari Or Any Governor, Get Sacked Immediately” – Gov. Umahi by NwokwuD: 3:15am On Sep 27, 2019
Yes, my working Governor has spoken.
Re: “castigate Buhari Or Any Governor, Get Sacked Immediately” – Gov. Umahi by OnyeYahoo: 3:22am On Sep 27, 2019
Duplik8t77:
what kind of reasoning is this?
gworo and tuwo shinkafa reasoning

GavelSlam grin

1 Like

Re: “castigate Buhari Or Any Governor, Get Sacked Immediately” – Gov. Umahi by ozoneboy(m): 3:22am On Sep 27, 2019
post=82590120:
The Governor has spoken!

Anybody wey get 2 heads should do peeeeen, make we hear! cheesy grin

Dem mama Records!!

Shun sir!! cheesy grin cheesy
The way you write without number 6 makes me think you roast and grill your own balls also
Re: “castigate Buhari Or Any Governor, Get Sacked Immediately” – Gov. Umahi by willyjacs(m): 7:20am On Sep 27, 2019
GoodofNaija:

His papa office u mean shocked
his office.....The governor and number citizen of ebonyi state.
Re: “castigate Buhari Or Any Governor, Get Sacked Immediately” – Gov. Umahi by Damjoy(m): 8:30am On Sep 27, 2019
GuestLog:
F u c k you Mr Governor! We have freedom of speech and will use it to castigate ANY government we like. We put you there and can as well get you out. Don't forget that and remember that in the next three years you will come begging us for votes!

Are you an appointee of the Ebonyi State Government? Because I am surprised, simple English you still don't understand...

Maybe Umahi has been Fulanized too���

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abiodun Commissions 130 Housing Units In Ogun (Photos) / EFCC Places Willie Obiano On Watchlist / I Was Smuggled Into Tinubu's List - Rev. Gideon Para-Mallam (CAN Member)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.