Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Guys, What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Just To Get. A Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Just To Get. A Girl? (3330 Views)

What Are The Most Heartbreaking Words The Opposite Sex Ever Told You? / What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Just To Get. A Girl? by Preciousgirl(f): 5:10pm On Sep 26, 2019
A guy once told a girl, he has two PhD degrees, later the girl found out the guy is a jss drop out.

Guy can lie o
Drop your lie grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Just To Get. A Girl? by Kneephy(m): 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2019
I geh house for Banana island.... Meanwhile I was just a tenant then
Re: Guys, What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Just To Get. A Girl? by Officialgarri: 5:26pm On Sep 26, 2019
Two big liars above....

5 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Just To Get. A Girl? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 26, 2019
WORKING AS A CLEANER IN CHEVRON
Re: Guys, What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Just To Get. A Girl? by JackOfAllTrades: 6:15pm On Sep 26, 2019
Kneephy:
I geh house for Banana island.... Meanwhile I was just a tenant then
but a tenant at banana island?
Re: Guys, What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Just To Get. A Girl? by Fidelismaria: 6:50pm On Sep 26, 2019
Lie?

Why on God's earth will I lie to get a girl?

4 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Just To Get. A Girl? by TheApologist: 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2019
why should anyone lie to get a girl?

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Just To Get. A Girl? by Peterosky(m): 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2019
I will be a very stupid man to lie just to get a girl when there are a lot of girls every where begging to date.I know how many girls in my church who were hopping I ask them out when I was still single. But I disappointed them since my aim of going to Church is to worship God and not to do girls business.

6 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Just To Get. A Girl? by Jokerman(m): 9:08pm On Sep 26, 2019
I'm your best friend grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Just To Get. A Girl? by Modernist: 9:15pm On Sep 26, 2019
I love you, when I know I only love the Coochie and them titties. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Just To Get. A Girl? by Nooneonline(m): 9:18pm On Sep 26, 2019
Peterosky:
I will be a very stupid man to lie just to get a girl when there are a lot of girls every where begging to date.I know how many girls in my church who were hopping I ask them out when I was still single. But I disappointed them since my aim of going to Church is to worship God and not to do girls business.
wehdon sir

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Just To Get. A Girl? by jnoz23(m): 9:50pm On Sep 26, 2019
that I will stop smoking because of her!
with my best behaviour puppy face.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Just To Get. A Girl? by naijacentric(m): 1:18am On Sep 27, 2019
The babes dem selves love lies now grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Just To Get. A Girl? by EmekaBlue(m): 1:30am On Sep 27, 2019
I always lie to ladies i like this and that about them and their looks just to make them happy...then invite them over to my slaughter room and do away with them

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Just To Get. A Girl? by BarrElChapo(m): 1:46am On Sep 27, 2019
angry angry
Re: Guys, What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Just To Get. A Girl? by Peterosky(m): 7:22am On Sep 27, 2019
Nooneonline:
wehdon sir
.Bia nwoke,why this face? no just try me oo.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Just To Get. A Girl? by RollsRoc(m): 7:26am On Sep 27, 2019
Told a girl I was a tenant where as I was the house owner

2 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Just To Get. A Girl? by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 27, 2019
Lying is for children... telling ladies what they want to hear is totally different from lying tho

3 Likes

Re: Guys, What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Just To Get. A Girl? by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 27, 2019
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Just To Get. A Girl? by bobokeshington: 9:47am On Sep 27, 2019
Preciousgirl:
A guy once told a girl, he has two PhD degrees, later the girl found out the guy is a jss drop out.

Guy can lie o
Drop your lie grin

What if I say I love you ? Would you say I'm lying??
Re: Guys, What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Just To Get. A Girl? by Preciousgirl(f): 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
bobokeshington:

What if I say I love you ? Would you say I'm lying??

I am married
Re: Guys, What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Just To Get. A Girl? by Grandlord: 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
She complained about her period cramps. I told her it will go away if I fvcked her regularly. She bought it.

I guess I was right anyway. After two months of dedicated sex, she never had such issues anymore. Never took those pain pills anymore.
Re: Guys, What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Just To Get. A Girl? by bobokeshington: 9:23pm On Sep 27, 2019
Preciousgirl:

I am married

You have to unmarry so that I can marry you o
Re: Guys, What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Just To Get. A Girl? by Hozil92(m): 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2019
dairykidd:
Lying is for children... telling ladies what they want to hear is totally different from lying tho
really?
Re: Guys, What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Just To Get. A Girl? by LarryBee1k: 2:56pm On Nov 29, 2019
W
Re: Guys, What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Just To Get. A Girl? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 29, 2019
My cousin once told a girl he worked at the German embassy and that was the password to get her to part her legs after much dribbling.
Re: Guys, What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Just To Get. A Girl? by Depressedkidd: 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2020
jnoz23:
that I will stop smoking because of her!
with my best behaviour puppy face.
Normal lines

(1) (Reply)

Post is deleted / The Reason Why Most People Will Never Succeed In Life / Owerri Girl Cries Out That Imo Girls Prefer Prostitution To Marriage: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.