Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Recharge And Get Paid Ragp - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recharge And Get Paid Ragp (582 Views)

First 100 Lucky People To Register For Free, Recharge And Get Paid With Palmpay / Recharge And Get Pay / 7 Great Jobs You Can Easily Do From Home And Get Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recharge And Get Paid Ragp by Arebiyi: 5:15pm On Sep 26, 2019
SALARY....
The poorest group of people in the world are Salary earners. They live in a vicious cycle of poverty. Salary is continuously being awaited every month and any slight delay brings about heartbreaking anxiety and disappointment.

Salary alone cannot solve your money problems. You need a Secondary Source of income to balance.

Salary is the MEDICINE for managing POVERTY, it doesn't CURE it. Only your BUSINESS or INVESTMENT Cures Poverty

I therefore urge our youths who scavenge for white collar jobs for Salary to be FINANCIALLY INTELLIGENT and delve into entrepreneurship because Salary is a lifetime disappointment...
#JoinMYRECHARGEANDGETPAID RAGP TODAY AND TANK ME TOMORROW
WhatsApp 08032951317 OR follow this link to join my Facebook
www.facebook.com/arebiyi.e.stephen

(1) (Reply)

Chef Needed In Port Harcourt / Step By Step Resume Mistakes You Need To Watch Out For! / LIST: 7 Platforms To Kickstart Your Online Gig Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.