Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:53 AM

Alleged Fraud: ‘none Of My Aides Are Hiding From EFCC’ - Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alleged Fraud: ‘none Of My Aides Are Hiding From EFCC’ - Okorocha (5977 Views)

Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally / Olayinka Olayanju Didn't Say Makinde Aides Are behind Unrest - Taiwo Adisa / Senator Ajibola Basiru: My Aides Stole Money From My Room During Vacation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alleged Fraud: ‘none Of My Aides Are Hiding From EFCC’ - Okorocha by AgencyReport: 5:32pm On Sep 26, 2019
Former Governor of Imo State, Senator Rochas Okorocha has denied reports claiming that some of his aides had gone into hiding to evade arrest by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

A media report had claimed that aides of the former governor had disappeared from the state ostensibly to avoid being arrested by personnel of the anti-corruption agency.

But Okorocha, in a statement issued by his media aide, Mr Sam Onwuemeodo, and published by NAN, described the report as “totally false”.

“The report claiming that my aides have gone into hiding did not mention any of my aides alleged to have gone into hiding.

“The report has no iota of truth because no name was mentioned. In the whole story, the reporter could not mention any of the aides or the EFCC officials who came to Imo, to arrest them.

“The report did not mention the offence which my aides committed, that made EFCC to come to Imo,” the statement added.

He accused the purveyors of the report of mischief, and described the attitude as “sad and tragic”.

“EFCC does not need to come to Imo for any of my aides; all the agency needs to do is to send an invitation and it will be honoured,” the statement published by NAN said.

http://igberetvnews.com/1025310/alleged-fraud-none-aides-gone-hiding-okorocha/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alleged Fraud: ‘none Of My Aides Are Hiding From EFCC’ - Okorocha by AgencyReport: 5:33pm On Sep 26, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Alleged Fraud: ‘none Of My Aides Are Hiding From EFCC’ - Okorocha by olajizz01(m): 5:45pm On Sep 26, 2019
These sun and vanguard are rebels newsprints with fake and concocted news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alleged Fraud: ‘none Of My Aides Are Hiding From EFCC’ - Okorocha by SolarHub(m): 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2019
Hmmmm!

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Alleged Fraud: ‘none Of My Aides Are Hiding From EFCC’ - Okorocha by lilfreezy: 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2019
Nna ehn! Nothing wey ndibuisi no go see for warehouse

1 Like

Re: Alleged Fraud: ‘none Of My Aides Are Hiding From EFCC’ - Okorocha by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2019
We have heard you
Re: Alleged Fraud: ‘none Of My Aides Are Hiding From EFCC’ - Okorocha by gabazin080(m): 6:03pm On Sep 26, 2019
Based on my intellectual capacity and my vast knowledge, tactically and tentatively, right from ab initio especially from the light of Ecclesiastes evolution, I have come to a concrete, definite and profound conclusion that I actually have nothing to say.
Thank you
Re: Alleged Fraud: ‘none Of My Aides Are Hiding From EFCC’ - Okorocha by gabazin080(m): 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2019
na so

There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning.
Re: Alleged Fraud: ‘none Of My Aides Are Hiding From EFCC’ - Okorocha by JudgeOGBUNABALI(m): 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2019
Very Bold Thieves ... Only Nigerian Political criminal can be this bold.

6 Likes

Re: Alleged Fraud: ‘none Of My Aides Are Hiding From EFCC’ - Okorocha by VillageHead: 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2019
Alright sir!

You will surely be pacified in the long run.

Just don't leave APC.
Re: Alleged Fraud: ‘none Of My Aides Are Hiding From EFCC’ - Okorocha by Citytrend: 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2019
Hnmmmm
That's coming from the Saint Himself

Anyway, l will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsAp
Re: Alleged Fraud: ‘none Of My Aides Are Hiding From EFCC’ - Okorocha by Lexusgs430: 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2019
EFCC, do your job...... If nah yahoo yahoo bois now, dere blood go dey hot...........

1 Like

Re: Alleged Fraud: ‘none Of My Aides Are Hiding From EFCC’ - Okorocha by VirginSearcher(m): 6:07pm On Sep 26, 2019
Okoroawusa just shut up

1 Like

Re: Alleged Fraud: ‘none Of My Aides Are Hiding From EFCC’ - Okorocha by lyriclekidd(m): 6:08pm On Sep 26, 2019
Y'all are scams...if there's anything like that.
Re: Alleged Fraud: ‘none Of My Aides Are Hiding From EFCC’ - Okorocha by Amazingman(m): 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2019
He himself is hiding from them

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Fraud: ‘none Of My Aides Are Hiding From EFCC’ - Okorocha by hisexcellency34: 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2019
One legged wehrey

2 Likes

Re: Alleged Fraud: ‘none Of My Aides Are Hiding From EFCC’ - Okorocha by ikogba: 6:13pm On Sep 26, 2019
Dear Rochas, you were greedy as a governor

Nairalanders please help a brother with anything to feed and complete my project work

ecobank. God bless you
Re: Alleged Fraud: ‘none Of My Aides Are Hiding From EFCC’ - Okorocha by A305: 6:15pm On Sep 26, 2019
This guy was rich before politics, if he stole government money, I think the witch-hunt is more than the amount he stole. I'm just saying. And check my siggy for that matrix car.
Re: Alleged Fraud: ‘none Of My Aides Are Hiding From EFCC’ - Okorocha by donnie(m): 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2019
ok, but you have settled ba?
Re: Alleged Fraud: ‘none Of My Aides Are Hiding From EFCC’ - Okorocha by itsme01: 6:44pm On Sep 26, 2019
cool

Why would APC members hide when Buhari's Presidency firmly controls EFCC constituitionaly

Re: Alleged Fraud: ‘none Of My Aides Are Hiding From EFCC’ - Okorocha by urchman23: 6:49pm On Sep 26, 2019
Peter obi have the best record.
Re: Alleged Fraud: ‘none Of My Aides Are Hiding From EFCC’ - Okorocha by lizdammy: 7:00pm On Sep 26, 2019
ok
Re: Alleged Fraud: ‘none Of My Aides Are Hiding From EFCC’ - Okorocha by Akanjiii: 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2019
[s]
itsme01:
cool

Why would APC members hide when Buhari's Presidency firmly controls EFCC constituitionaly

[/s]
Re: Alleged Fraud: ‘none Of My Aides Are Hiding From EFCC’ - Okorocha by itsme01: 7:07pm On Sep 26, 2019
Akanjiii:

7-1 !!!!
Re: Alleged Fraud: ‘none Of My Aides Are Hiding From EFCC’ - Okorocha by Akanjiii: 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

7-1 !!!!
[/s]
Re: Alleged Fraud: ‘none Of My Aides Are Hiding From EFCC’ - Okorocha by itsme01: 7:10pm On Sep 26, 2019
Akanjiii:

grin

e
pain it

it no fit talk again make ban no fall on am

1 Like

Re: Alleged Fraud: ‘none Of My Aides Are Hiding From EFCC’ - Okorocha by Akanjiii: 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2019
[s]
itsme01:

grin

e
pain it

it no fit talk again make ban no fall on am
[/s]
Re: Alleged Fraud: ‘none Of My Aides Are Hiding From EFCC’ - Okorocha by AndikanEssien(m): 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2019
ikogba:
Dear Rochas, you were greedy as a governor

Nairalanders please help a brother with anything to feed and complete my project work

ecobank. God bless you

You're thief

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Disowns Purported Final List Of Candidates / Rufai Oseni Might Go Down / Who Should Be the Next President of Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.