Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Please Which Of This Two Jobs Is Most Better - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Which Of This Two Jobs Is Most Better (12195 Views)

Can't Decide Which Of The Two Jobs Is Better / NPA Or Efcc, Which Of These Jobs Is The Best With Good Pay, Please Help / Finally Got Job From One Of The Two Jobs I Rejected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Which Of This Two Jobs Is Most Better by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 27, 2019
lilwetdick:
sales jobs selling tech

your brother will have time organizing his time if he works in sales

sales jobs in ICT isnt all about running on the street, he can call and book appointments and also do follow up for target customers

he can make big cash and also grow his network working in sales for an ICT company
What kinda tech is he expected to sell? Abi na to sell computer, phone and websites?
Re: Please Which Of This Two Jobs Is Most Better by IceColdVeins(m): 3:50pm On Sep 27, 2019
Bro nobody needs to be a CS scholar before you go into the field of tech.
I graduated as an economist but delved into the field of IT and currently working in it.
Like I'm fond of saying, 'IT called me'
danjumakolo:

U be CS grad?

1 Like

Re: Please Which Of This Two Jobs Is Most Better by emmyid(m): 3:51pm On Sep 27, 2019
Why not tell us the different pay, and what kind of tech is he marketing? so we can perfectly evaluate and tell you which is best?
Re: Please Which Of This Two Jobs Is Most Better by emmyid(m): 3:51pm On Sep 27, 2019
IceColdVeins:
A graduated as an economist but delved into the field of IT and currently working in it.

Na so. Onye Bill Gate and Steve Jobs. Lol

1 Like

Re: Please Which Of This Two Jobs Is Most Better by Mouthpis(m): 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2019
U need a prophet to tell u to have ur brother go for the ICT job?

He will just get frustrated in that bank sales job.

1 Like

Re: Please Which Of This Two Jobs Is Most Better by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
What kinda tech is he expected to sell? Abi na to sell computer, phone and websites?

You are talking about a computer shop not an ICT company

there are many products and services that an iCT company sell e.g cyber security, network installation, maintenance of communication equipments and many more.
Re: Please Which Of This Two Jobs Is Most Better by qanda: 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
Re: Please Which Of This Two Jobs Is Most Better by oyepaulkay(m): 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
Pr0cter:
Hello guys,

My kid brother recently got two job offers and doesn't know which one he should opt for.

The first job is a sales jobs in a bank and surely I know bank job have target. While the other job involves him selling technologies in an ICT company also with target.

They both have equal pay. Which is better and have more prospects??

Let Him go for the ICT

It'll boost his CV more and He's also going to learn a lot because he has to know about the products/IT equipment the company sells.

My view tho..
Re: Please Which Of This Two Jobs Is Most Better by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
U dare not even try bank as option. Anything marketing a bank...dear people pls run from it oooo. FxxB go use u like make u die on top 30k monthly grin angry

1 Like

Re: Please Which Of This Two Jobs Is Most Better by Ejimeh269(m): 3:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
With experience in both industries, I would advise he go for ICT. Though both of them are target oriented, there is a better chance to build a career in ICT to the point of becoming country manager or sales representative for any multinational.
Re: Please Which Of This Two Jobs Is Most Better by geosegun(m): 4:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
Pr0cter:
Hello guys,

My kid brother recently got two job offers and doesn't know which one he should opt for.

The first job is a sales jobs in a bank and surely I know bank job have target. While the other job involves him selling technologies in an ICT company also with target.

Dont think twice. Selling Technology in an ICT firm.
Re: Please Which Of This Two Jobs Is Most Better by joefelin2345: 4:09pm On Sep 27, 2019
We are equally in need of Freelance markers n Sales Executives to her market hotels in V/i, Apapa, Ajao Estate n Agidingbi, Ikeja. Interested appcants shoukd send their CVS to : joefelin@yahoo.com or call /sma to 08023001226
Re: Please Which Of This Two Jobs Is Most Better by fortunechy(m): 4:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
let him go for ict
Re: Please Which Of This Two Jobs Is Most Better by spoilerx: 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2019
3rdavefarms:
Ict bank jobs are not reliable

what do u mean ?

Please explain
Re: Please Which Of This Two Jobs Is Most Better by jaxxy(m): 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2019
Pr0cter:
Hello guys,

If ur kid brother or u have good contacts for deposit and it’s a full employment status or has prostects for that then u can go with the bank job. Bt rather than calling it sales it shud be makerting job unless it not a full employment.

The IT coy is suitable if u don’t yet have strong contacts especially if they have good products and growth rate or potential. U can grow with them and get established there if they have good staff welfare. U can also learn sm IT skills there if u know ur way around and develop urself.
Re: Please Which Of This Two Jobs Is Most Better by Nascimento(m): 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
Pr0cter:
Hello guys,

ICT sales is a great choice. When he starts with sales, he can then go on to acquire some technical skills, which would make him a very valuable asset.
Re: Please Which Of This Two Jobs Is Most Better by chukzyfcbb: 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2019
ICT

You stand to make more money there.

You can sell a storage or backup solutions running into millions of naira and this doesn't include the cost of installation. Or is it Firewalls? Goan check how much Top end Firewalls cost beside license...(checkpoint, Cisco Firepower and co)

The only challenge is that with tech, most times they need proof that it works..

So if the company has engineers and the tools to do a Proof if concept, it's more power to sealing a deal.

No choose bank o, your shoe go comot sole before you go see who fix even 1m for bank
Re: Please Which Of This Two Jobs Is Most Better by Kossym(m): 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tell ur brother not to take any of them... He sud come and join Yahoo Yahoo.. by the way my mind is telling it's not ur brother... it's u...
Re: Please Which Of This Two Jobs Is Most Better by Pr0cter: 6:23pm On Sep 27, 2019
Nascimento:

ICT sales is a great choice. When he starts with sales, he can then go on to acquire some technical skills, which would make him a very valuable asset.

Thank you. I'll convey ur advice
Re: Please Which Of This Two Jobs Is Most Better by Pr0cter: 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2019
jaxxy:

If ur kid brother or u have good contacts for deposit and it’s a full employment status or has prostects for that then u can go with the bank job. Bt rather than calling it sales it shud be makerting job unless it not a full employment.

The IT coy is suitable if u don’t yet have strong contacts especially if they have good products and growth rate or potential. U can grow with them and get established there if they have good staff welfare. U can also learn sm IT skills there if u know ur way around and develop urself.

Hmm. Thanks boss
Re: Please Which Of This Two Jobs Is Most Better by Pr0cter: 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2019
geosegun:

Dont think twice. Selling Technology in an ICT firm.

Succinct!!
Re: Please Which Of This Two Jobs Is Most Better by Pr0cter: 6:26pm On Sep 27, 2019
oyepaulkay:

Let Him go for the ICT

It'll boost his CV more and He's also going to learn a lot because he has to know about the products/IT equipment the company sells.

My view tho..

Well conveyed. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Please Which Of This Two Jobs Is Most Better by webngnews: 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2019
Hmm
Re: Please Which Of This Two Jobs Is Most Better by dauddy97(m): 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
IceColdVeins:
I graduated as an economist but delved into the field of IT and currently working in it.
good evening. I am a mathematics student who loves nothing more than programming/IT. Sir, i really need ur help, i dont want to mislead and go astray. Pls, for god sake, i need a proper guide and good mentoring. That s all i need. I want to knw how life in the ict firm is... And many more.
Re: Please Which Of This Two Jobs Is Most Better by Sadiama: 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2019
Pls pick the ICT offer since both salaries at the same. Marketing bank products isnt easy o.
Re: Please Which Of This Two Jobs Is Most Better by blueghost(m): 6:52pm On Sep 27, 2019
Go for ict jor
Re: Please Which Of This Two Jobs Is Most Better by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2019
dauddy97:
good evening. I am a mathematics student who loves nothing more than programming/IT. Sir, i really need ur help, i dont want to mislead and go astray. Pls, for god sake, i need a proper guide and good mentoring. That s all i need. I want to knw how life in the ict firm is... And many more.
I'm a programmer too.
What languages do you use in coding
Re: Please Which Of This Two Jobs Is Most Better by AmuDimpka: 6:54pm On Sep 27, 2019
Pr0cter:
Hello guys,

IT is the future..... Tell him to go for it... He can get experience and have his own firm on future
.. fück bank

1 Like

Re: Please Which Of This Two Jobs Is Most Better by Solsix(m): 7:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
destinie2019:
ICT jobs are tied to the contract. Expiration of the contract means that the job is gone. Go with the bank job
Bank is worst place to work in Nigeria
Re: Please Which Of This Two Jobs Is Most Better by dauddy97(m): 7:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:
I'm a programmer too. What languages do you use in coding
python...but, i can use c++ too
Re: Please Which Of This Two Jobs Is Most Better by naijadrivablog: 7:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
With this your English, you can add more "zeros" to someone that wants to pay in 10,000. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Serve Consulting Limited / Npower: Please Try As Much As Possible To Attend Your PPA / What Was Your First Job, And What Do You Do Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.