Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About (32973 Views)

12 Things You Will Always Wish You Knew Early In Life / How I Saved A Girl From Jungle Justice In Onitsha - Henry Ikenna Ugwu / Ghanaian Female Soldiers Pose With A Python In The Jungle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by pointstores(m): 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2019
Too funny
Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by spencekat(m): 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2019
By playing with the baby,you roped yourself into this.Sorry,thank God for your life.I prefer minding my business even if people tag me unsociable.Secondly,you wouldn't have run.

4 Likes

Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by freemi(m): 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2019
hm. Scary

1 Like

Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by calddon(m): 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2019
Lots of innocent people have died just like that.

1 Like

Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by spencekat(m): 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2019
browseyd22:
There is Nothing to forgive mk she spend sometime for police c3ll we face court to claim some damages
Correct!,The guy just forgave them like that,especially the stupid woman.

3 Likes

Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by happney65: 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:
You didn't sue the woman and her household for every last penny they had?

OP is a stupid fellow..I would sue them and make them spend at least 3months in detention..Very stupid person.Person wan kill you like that you dey look the other way..

Person wey bring frat boys come my house wey no meet me for house..He knows wetin his eyes see..Today if he sees me going to road A he go enter road Z..Nonesense and Buhari

6 Likes

Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by jaxxy(m): 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
Why wud u even play with sm1 child who u don’t know in a public bus where people can be creepy, funny and all sorts? U need to mind ur business smtmes and Run ur race.

1 Like

Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by spencekat(m): 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2019
Why didn't you teach the woman a bitter lesson?I tire for some people.Tufiakwa!
Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by mgh2: 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2019
This is one of the reasons why I hate women with passion.

1 Like

Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by fa4oteejay: 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
that grace will not leave you alone.

2 Likes

Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by judedwriter(m): 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
Same thing almost happened to me when i was in the university. The bus driver accused me of pick pocketing a passenger sitting next to me.

After trying to hit me he stopped and came out from the bus abusing me and asked the passenger to check if he was missing any money. He checked and said his money was intact. The whole scenario was like a movie to me grin

What would have happened to me if that passenger claimed he missed some money??

1 Like

Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by netmillionaires(m): 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
dfrost:
shocked

Rule no. 1 - never run.

It is easier said than done. I can still remember those days back then in Shomolu. When you see someone running with speed, you will start to run too without asking question. Before you know what is going on, everyone on the street will start running only to later realize that the first person who ran was just on his way to catch up with a friend. Even the first person to start the running craze will also wonder why everyone is running and keep running too.

Nobody wan die.

15 Likes

Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by stica04(f): 3:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
that was a total proved that majority of Igbo one sees in Aba Abia state are not Christians but beggars in Christiandom. also a woman gave a testimony how they nearly kill his son at enyimba too I wonder where this heartless generation of Igbo's are head to. secondly brother it is sign Jesus proved to you that he suffered such unmerited punishment for your sake you should give him attention in your life

1 Like

Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by lecturer50(m): 3:36pm On Sep 27, 2019
Na wao.

It is part of the nature of females to wrongly accuse someone.

Even Titus chapter 2 verse 3,while speaking concerning women said that women should not be false accusers.

It did not say anything concerning men as false accusers.

It shows that even the bible recognizes this weakness in women.

I have witnessed so many instances where women accused men of theft but it was later found to be false accusation.

Before the theft allegation was found to be false,the men's lives had already been in danger.

But the problem is that it is still the men that will beat up and kill their fellow man over a theft allegation by a woman.

Men should always pray not to be the victim of false theft allegation.

And you women that accuse men falsely of theft,

dont you know that he has a mother and sisters just as you have brothers or sons and would not want them to die.

If you are a man and you take part in beating/killing your fellow man over unverified theft accusation by a woman,

my question to you is :what if it is your turn 2moro?

What if a woman falsely accuse you 2moro and other men beat/kill you?.

Men dont have sense whenever the issue involves a woman.

We need to start having sense and be united just as women are united.

If as a man,you try accusing a woman in the presence of other women,

take it or leave it, NO woman will attack another woman over unverified accusation by a man.

In fact,if you want to be at peace with women,dont attack another woman either verbally or otherwise in front of other women.

Even if she steals your money,dont accuse her in front of other women because they will hate you for it.

Please men be united.

Being reasonable in a matter involving a woman does not make you less of a man.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by dfrost: 3:40pm On Sep 27, 2019
netmillionaires:

It is easier said than done. I can still remember those daysback then in Shomolu. When you see someone running with speed, you will start to run too without asking question. Before you know what is going on, everyone on the street will start running only to later realize that the first person who ran is just on his way to catch up with a friend. Even the first person to start the running craze will also wonder why everyone is running and keep running too.

Nobody wan die.

If you don cross, moto come jam you nko? I dey reason my run before I run am.
Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by Damfostopper(m): 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2019
You put your self at trouble..... You would have been responsible for ur own death...... They shouted thief and you started running which has raised suspicion through that......

Shey loun stupiid ni ??.....
Common sense is not common

1 Like

Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by marlow1962(m): 3:43pm On Sep 27, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
Your village people gave you a missed call!

Haha better missed call

1 Like

Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 27, 2019
Op,do you mean umuchichi in aba?
Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by Cutehector(m): 3:45pm On Sep 27, 2019
Chei.. This is to tell you many people are so impatient when they are looking for something. They begin to suspect people instead of calming down to look for their stuff. Many times, things misplaced are due to owner's carelessness or forgetfulness

1 Like

Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by netmillionaires(m): 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2019
dfrost:

If you don cross, moto come jam you nko? I dey reason my run before I run am.

Me self dey hardly run o. but when u see people dey run u no go reason am twice before u run o. I still remember d day guys dey shoot for Shomolu, na so people start to dey run and me still dey find where gunshoot dey come from. Na when dem almost reach my side I come see dem. The kind run wey I run that dey ehn.

Now na to run and take cover first before asking question o.

3 Likes

Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by dfrost: 3:50pm On Sep 27, 2019
netmillionaires:

Me self dey hardly run o. but when u see people dey run u no go reason am twice before u run o. I still remember d day guys dey shoot for Shomolu, na so people start to dey run and me still dey find where gunshoot dey come from. Na when dem almost reach my side I come see dem. The kind run wey I run that dey ehn.

Now na to run and take cover first before asking question o.

I agree.

1 Like

Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by netmillionaires(m): 3:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
7pages:

running is a bad sign that affirmed people's allegations. people should learn to be bold and face the allegation by asking them to search you so far you're...

You are right! but the problem is that the op didn't run because he thought He is the accused. I am sure he would have challenged the woman if that were to be the case because that is what I would have done.

The OP ran because he thought there was a thief around so I ran to avoid the melee. Only to find people running after him and by then it was too late as people didn't allow him to defend himself before descending on him...

7 Likes

Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by 7pages(m): 4:03pm On Sep 27, 2019
netmillionaires:

You are right! but the problem is that the op didn't run because he thought He is the accused. I am sure he would have challenged the woman if that were to be the case because that is what I would have done.

The OP ran because he thought there was a thief around so I ran to avoid the melee. Only to find people running after him and by then it was too late as people didn't allow him to defend himself before descending on him...

but how can he be running because he thought thief was around, are those chanting thief holding guns or shooting. many causalities of this jungle justice victims who are majorly innocent had been unlucky because of fear

1 Like

Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by Buffalo2(m): 4:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
For this kain CORNTREE wey we dey una still dey follow small pikin dey play for moto wey be say una go soon alight abi. This CORNTREE wey every "good Samaritan" is a suspect eh! Just continue thanking God for His mercies. I hope you've learnt a big lesson to ALWAYS MIND YOUR BIZNES.

1 Like

Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by Zimmermann(m): 4:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
That lady whomever she is, has a very wicked heart! She was willing to see a young man killed for such a frivolous assumption and accusation!!!

4 Likes

Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by favinvest: 4:19pm On Sep 27, 2019
i have learnt not to give anyone food that i cook in my house...

i will rather give the person money to buy food,

reason being, in case the person after eating my house prepared food, start having some funny signs.. like allergies, running stomach etc

everyone will call me a witch that I want to poison the person..

so to avoid jungle justice in Nigeria as an innocent person, be careful how u provide help to other people..

1 Like

Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by SOFTENGR: 4:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
It's high time our National Assembly pass a law punishing jungle justice by death sentence.

Jungle justice is barbaric and the gravest of evil deeds.
Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by netmillionaires(m): 4:25pm On Sep 27, 2019
7pages:

but how can he be running because he thought thief was around, are those chanting thief holding guns or shooting. many causalities of this jungle justice victims who are majorly innocent had been unlucky because of fear

It is true but fear makes one to do some funny things. We don't know what is going on in his mind and we don't know what the scene looks likes and knowing how people react in Nigeria makes one to act out of fear. We should just pray not to be in the right place at a wrong time.

Thieves do carry guns too and when you stand in their way while they try to escape can make them hurt you... Sometimes a thief can turn round a bend and d mob will bump into an innocent man and the innocent man becomes the accused. Different people react differently... I can still remember how I escaped from about 8 robbers one day because I was calm, and there was another occasion when a guy escaped with my bag because it was dark and I couldn't challenge him for fear of him and his guys accusing me of thieft in an area I am not familiar with. When people join them to mob me, they will not give me the chance to defend myself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by sylve11: 4:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
Greenbirth:
There are many ways to kill a man . And one of the ways is woman. Next time if you see a woman opened her leg in the market selling. Just face your front don't look

i nor understand............. cool

1 Like

Re: JUNGLE JUSTICE: How I Would've Been Burnt For A Crime I Knew Nothing About by VillageHead: 4:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
Your village people gave you a missed call!

Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am, wetin hin dey fiiiiiind?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Little Children Pose With Dead Snakes During Christmas In Edo. Photos / How Many Of These National Means Of Identification Do You Have? / I Love Seeing Graphic Images, Am I Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.