Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,906 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area (35819 Views)

How Much Is A Bag Of Rice in your area today? / How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area? / How Much Is A Bag Of Rice Now In Your Area? Oseni Rufai Asks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by DaddyGngeess(m): 6:34am On Sep 28, 2019
Ikpongiton:
so na you de go market?stingy man!

My brother i no go market ooo, na order i order am ooo..
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by Ruggedpen: 8:26am On Sep 28, 2019
DaddyGngeess:

Local rice... Is even expensive in ur area, they bought for me 11k there
Please where is the place
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by Ruggedpen: 8:29am On Sep 28, 2019
mechanics:
that should be local rice o.
Local rice for Benin is more expensive than foreign rice
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by Bigwin2018: 9:04am On Sep 28, 2019
royalair:
15k to 15500 Mama's pride rice. It's stone and sand free
which state?.
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by decrownprince(m): 9:17am On Sep 28, 2019
Okundaye4:

Drop your contact for inquiries pls.
You can chat me thru my WhatsApp number +237662599805. Am at the Cameroon border, so getting me with my Nigeria number is very difficult.
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by Bigwin2018: 10:03am On Sep 28, 2019
krystnero:
I am a dealer at otukpo rice mill and I will tell you that a bag of rice–high grade, de-stoned and polished is #13000-#14000. I usually make supplies, especially to PH.
How many kg and what's the brand name.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by deavicky(m): 11:05am On Sep 28, 2019
GavelSlam:

And the right step is to allow you to continue to dump 12 years old rice on the nation whilst we are figuring out how to improve local production.

Clap for yourself.
12 years old rice, I'm curious how u calculate age of the rice.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by deavicky(m): 11:07am On Sep 28, 2019
Bigwin2018:
How many kg and what's the brand name.
u make supply of 14000 to Phone and u also think it's being sold for 14000.
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:07am On Sep 28, 2019
Ruggedpen:

Please where is the place

Ugbokolo Benue state
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by deavicky(m): 11:08am On Sep 28, 2019
somehow:
You still didn't name 5 companies producing local rice in large quantities that Nigerians were buying before the advent of foreign rice.
are u also saying there has never been local rice production before now?.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by royalair(m): 11:21am On Sep 28, 2019
Bigwin2018:
which state?.
imo State
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by mechanics(m): 11:28am On Sep 28, 2019
Ruggedpen:

Wow, but it's not common na, we need it now that the border has been closed.
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by mysticgal(f): 11:58am On Sep 28, 2019
Please can you give me the contact of the people you bought your Prada from, please?
jackie35:

#5,300 Ofada
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by icankel: 1:14pm On Sep 28, 2019
amazon14:

Very bright.
Sorry I replied late, work thing you know.
let me have ur watsap ID
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by Bigwin2018: 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2019
deavicky:
u make supply of 14000 to Phone and u also think it's being sold for 14000.
You haven't answered my question.
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by somehow: 6:43pm On Sep 28, 2019
Some of you people are just not worth discussing with. why make assertions you can't defend, rather resort to using questions to evade your responsibility?
deavicky:
are u also saying there has never been local rice production before now?.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by luluosas(m): 11:12pm On Sep 28, 2019
Bought 20k three weeks ago foreign rice, and bought a rubber of Agbede (local rice) 1100 this week.
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by luluosas(m): 11:14pm On Sep 28, 2019
You are right. Bought one rubber of Agbede rice 1100 this week
Ruggedpen:

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by LandOwners: 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2019
Omoboricash:

Today at sabo ikorodu, foreign rice is 23k while Nigeria rice is 18,800-19,000. I just bought half bag of rice at sabo ikorodu today 27/09/2019

Nawa oooh.
before the end of this year, it will get to 40k even if they open the border.

Season business is already around the corner.

best thing is for everyone to buy at least a bag of rice now and keep.
at least it will last you and ur family till Feb next year.
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by ibori1(m): 8:48am On Sep 30, 2019
krystnero:
I am a dealer at otukpo rice mill and I will tell you that a bag of rice–high grade, de-stoned and polished is #13000-#14000. I usually make supplies, especially to PH.

local or foreign?

I'm a dealer in delta state, how can we do business

1 Like

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by xtgozie(m): 9:48am On Sep 30, 2019
icankel:
am sure it will get to 16k before it gets to ur final destination

It was intact!
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by Chukazu: 8:55am On Oct 01, 2019
Amaureen:
[50kg.quote author=Chukazu post=82618457]

What size?

How do I get that?
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 01, 2019
Ikpongiton:
so na you de go market?stingy man!
hahaha no be today naa,Nigeria has been producing rice since but stone has always been the problem but now some are better,just like foreign rice
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by Tomeseen(f): 5:54pm On Oct 05, 2019
Pls, let's all leave foreign rice alone and start dropping brand names of local rice with good quality in the market so we can patronize. I came to this thread to know which local rice to buy and I didn't get any brand name. A few of our local rice are actually good, sweet and stone/sand free. Pls let's know them so we can buy. Foreign rice should go and rest. I can't deal with looking for foreign rice in the market now. Too much stress for an unavailable product... I'll pass abeg
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by dominique(f): 1:54pm On Oct 06, 2019
To even get now na wahala. It was 24k per bag in my area last week with the seller we normally patronize. Yesterday my husband went there to buy quarter bag and was told it's no longer available. I was seeing all sorts of local rice in stalls the last time I went to market but i didn't know which to buy. Now I'm on the lookout for where to buy Lake rice which is the local rice I'm familiar with apart from ofada rice. For the first time ever, I don't have a grain of rice in my home, it has never been this bad. How could the government shut down the boarders without putting in place cushioning effects for the citizens?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by somehow: 9:00am On Oct 14, 2019
dominique:
To even get now na wahala. It was 24k per bag in my area last week with the seller we normally patronize. Yesterday my husband went there to buy quarter bag and was told it's no longer available. I was seeing all sorts of local rice in stalls the last time I went to market but i didn't know which to buy. Now I'm on the lookout for where to buy Lake rice which is the local rice I'm familiar with apart from ofada rice. For the first time ever, I don't have a grain of rice in my home, it has never been this bad. How could the government shut down the boarders without putting in place cushioning effects for the citizens?

You didn't see local rice to buy or what?
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by dominique(f): 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2019
somehow:

You didn't see local rice to buy or what?

I saw different local rice but they didn't look good. Most of them are very starchy and clump together no matter how you perboil them. I've bought some local rice based on recommendation and it was really good.
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by SPDAZZY(f): 9:37pm On Nov 09, 2019
royalair:
15k to 15500 Mama's pride rice. It's stone and sand free

Hello, please where in Imo state?
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by royalair(m): 2:05am On Nov 10, 2019
SPDAZZY:

Hello, please where in Imo state?
amakohia but as of recent it rose to 20 - 21 grand. The thing just tire me
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by Okundaye4(m): 7:57am On Nov 10, 2019
krystnero:

Your contact information please
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by SPDAZZY(f): 9:38am On Nov 10, 2019
royalair:
amakohia but as of recent it rose to 20 - 21 grand. The thing just tire me

Alright, thanks
Re: How Much Is A Bag Of Rice In Your Area by xtgozie(m): 10:51am On Jan 16, 2020
icankel:
am sure it will get to 16k before it gets to ur final destination

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2 Men Eat From A Pot In Bayelsa State (Photos) / How I Made Low Budget Goat Head Bitter Leaf Egusi Soup / This Big And Long Python Was Killed In My Area (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.