Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:08 PM

Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power (20432 Views)

"Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist / Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo) / BBNaija's Gifty Unveils Her New Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by Praizeupdates: 9:16pm On Sep 26, 2019
Bbn star Gifty narraye how she eat a food her daughter mistakenly pee on as a good mother, She eat all the food with joy. Who else can do that? See more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/being-a-mother-i-eat-the-food-my-daughter-pee-on-with-joy-gifty-power/

1 Like

Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by Praizeupdates: 9:16pm On Sep 26, 2019
See More Sexy Photos of Gifty Powers HERE

She wrote ;

1 Share

Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 26, 2019
grin
Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by NobleAngell(f): 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2019
We should give you an Oscar abi? Y not take a cup and drink the urine? Iskanchi!

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by Olodo24: 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2019
This fake chick that year. She fine sha

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by Nooneonline(m): 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2019
cry

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by miniziter(m): 5:52am On Sep 27, 2019
You're not the first person to experience it. I did thesame to my mum as a child too.

2 Likes

Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by Elukapendragon(m): 5:52am On Sep 27, 2019
Me that use to eat Nicki Minaj Shiit..

I brag about tam?

4 Likes

Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by adecz: 5:53am On Sep 27, 2019
Also poo on abi? undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:53am On Sep 27, 2019
THIS IS WHAT PROMISCUITY DOES TO UR BRAIN!

ONE DAY, U GO CHOP UR PIKIN SHIT ALL IN THE NAME OF MOTHER'S LOVE FOR DAUGHTER, U HEAR?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by whytediamond(m): 5:53am On Sep 27, 2019
Mothers are the best grin

1 Like

Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by urshawmoore(m): 5:53am On Sep 27, 2019
That’s disgusting, Aunty gifty. �

6 Likes

Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by morikee: 5:54am On Sep 27, 2019
Oh God
Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by oludavis123: 5:55am On Sep 27, 2019
Abi
Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by Gxel: 5:57am On Sep 27, 2019
angry
Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by Felixtuta(m): 5:58am On Sep 27, 2019
This is not a news oo
Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by jimmyolasun: 6:00am On Sep 27, 2019
hmmmm awu su be lying

gifty gifty

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:01am On Sep 27, 2019
Only a cum swallower is capable of doing that

18 Likes

Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by blackmantis: 6:01am On Sep 27, 2019
Praizeupdates:
Bbn star Gifty narraye how she eat a food her daughter mistakenly pee on as a good mother, She eat all the food with joy. Who else can do that? See more below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/being-a-mother-i-eat-the-food-my-daughter-pee-on-with-joy-gifty-power/

Bbn star Gifty narraye narrates how she eat a eats food her daughter mistakenly pee on as a good mother, She eat eats all the food with joy.

OP proofread before posting, most of these blogs churn out trash.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by Fisher007: 6:02am On Sep 27, 2019
Hmm, so what is the aim for such dirty and nasty act. So mixing pee with food is now a proud thing.

You see, she has lost relevance over the years ( relevance that was created through deceit, immoral act and lies on national TV).

So she feels she need to gain relevance by saying something unusual and sugar coating it with motherhood. This is the end result for most BBNaija participants.

Very soon now some young girls will want to imitate her and see her has a role model. While some (feminist or white -male knight) will soon defend her act by quoting me without any logical or reasonable point.

15 Likes

Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by dangwarmai(m): 6:02am On Sep 27, 2019
Is your daughter happy with that? Whn you fail to marry you may start blaming your villagers abi?

1 Like

Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by Auxtin85(m): 6:02am On Sep 27, 2019
All mothers did same including my mother, she didn’t sing to the media for that
Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by Nobody: 6:03am On Sep 27, 2019
Still stupid I see.
Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by Katier00(f): 6:04am On Sep 27, 2019
Na so our parents tell us too, just like they claimed they all took first position in their class. Abeg pack well. I am a parent too and I won't eat that

5 Likes

Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by twosquare(m): 6:04am On Sep 27, 2019
It has become an idol...
Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by Nobody: 6:04am On Sep 27, 2019
My own mum used to suck catarrh out of my nose and spit in out then suck again. grin

3 Likes

Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by missCAPS: 6:04am On Sep 27, 2019
So I should catch typhoid and a nasty disease because I want the "Joy of motherhood?" some ppl are jst crazy ooo. Pee is a body waste biko.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by Sunnymatey(m): 6:05am On Sep 27, 2019
Millions of mother have been thro that without making noise about it.

So its not an issue

1 Like

Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 27, 2019
missCAPS:
So I should catch typhoid and a nasty disease because I want the "Joy of motherhood?" some ppl are jst crazy ooo. Pee is a body waste biko.
bad mother grin
Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by Cheryph200(m): 6:06am On Sep 27, 2019
Na her kind dey swallow sperm and fluid ..dirty woman
Re: Being A Mother, I Eat The Food My Daughter Pee On With Joy - Gifty Power by OrganicsHub(m): 6:09am On Sep 27, 2019
There is nothing that motherly love cannot make one do.

That's why we should honor our mothers without ceasing. Although this sounds rather hygienic nonetheless.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Nigerian Music Video Director, Clarence Peters / D’banj Signs Deal With Sony Music Africa - Photos / AY Reaches Out To Disabled Man Who Reached Out To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.