Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,559 members, 7,809,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place (29510 Views)

Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work / Lady Lodged In Hotel By Married Man For 5 Days Threatens To Sue Him For Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by luminouz(m): 12:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
Mhizjay09:
When I see some people's comments on this forum, I pity the people around them. There's no connection between the brain and fingers in a lot of cases. If u do not have any reasonable worthwhile contribution to make concerning a topic, why not leave it to sensible people?

OP, kindly tell your friend to either report to her employer, brazen up and challenge those men or simply quit the job. And like someone said above, she should be able to tell these men off if she isn't the weak type. She has to stand up for herself. If she can't, she should quit. However, she doesn't know what she's gonna meet in her next job, so it's better to caution the men and stay put in her present job if possible.
You nailed it!!!
100%.
Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by stormborn28(m): 12:54pm On Sep 27, 2019
J111333:
Believe me, customer related sexual advance(I don't wanna use abuse) only affect weak ladies. If your friend is a no nonsense lady, no man will dare make sure silly pass on her except a situation where her job is on the line like bankers and their high profile deposit customers.

Tell your friend to be decisive and professional in her job.
you just spoke my mind... "Decisive " that is the word
Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by PeachtreeReside(f): 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
Your friend needs to stop being overly friendly and smiling with everyone .

And also know how to detect and stop such advances from a mile off.

I.hope she won't get raped at Th is rate.

Isn't there a manger she can lodge her complaints to?
Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
IMASTEX:
Haven't you heard, if a lady goes out & she doesn't get admirers she should check herself. There is nothing wrong when she is been wooed. As long as it doesn't extend to unapproved physical touch. Else she should humbly resign.

Her own is not the usual admiration ... I strongly feel it's her dressing and/ or body language the way she relates with people in office..I know and sc many very beautiful ladies with perfect figure all men can do is stare or use subtle signs to avoid issues but harassment ..no ..

Let her check her self

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by stormborn28(m): 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2019
okokkk:
cry

A clear case of beauty wey miss road.
Your friend is highly blessed and endowed. Her only problem is she does not know how to use her blessings.

Remind her of the parable of the servant who buried his "one" talent and warn her not to be like one, for, the master will soon come and she will give account of all she has been able to achieve with all that beauty.

Teach her how to take advantage of men with ragging hormones. They are not the problem.
She has no problem. She just doesn't know how to manage her many blessings.
useless advice
Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by stormborn28(m): 1:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tina26:
quit the job. 90% of married men have sexual relations with their junior colleagues. i experienced same in a bank. the contract staff used to give in freely to the managers. nonsense
reason why I can get serious with female bankers

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by Salerioesq2211(m): 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2019
She can take decision solely by being disciplined in her line of duties because no one would harass you once they know your type.. She shouldn't be strict too much but friendly at work not to d extent of loosen up. God will direct her peacefully we can only try via little advice of ours
Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by Originakalokalo(m): 1:40pm On Sep 27, 2019
tintingz:

Even pastors molest, so what's your point?

If a Pastor sows immoralities,he reaps same.

The word "Pastor" is a title like "Dr." or Engr. it doesn't change a man.
Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by tintingz(m): 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2019
Ginaz:

Yes she really needs professional help. For that man to have the guts to want to kiss her meant she might have been giving the wrong body signals or impressions about her customer relations.

As a girl, I know when to laugh for fun of it and when to laugh strictly for business.

She’s at fault here. There’s no where in the business world women won’t get a man’s attention.

Her tactics, body language, professional outline limits nonsense on their unprofessional conducts.
She is too free.

It's not all about she's too free with the man, we don't even know that.

Some men take advantage of some female marketers just because the marketers really want the deal. Some even put them on condition.

You comply and get the deal, you don't you loose it.
Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by blachawk(m): 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2019
brodalikeme:
She should get married or quit the job. At the meantime she should stop being emotionally available for the customers or colleagues.

I like Kate Henshaw very very well, but I couldnt jump and start kissing her when she walk pass me at the airport even when we waved and smiled at each other.

Lame
Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by apexJ(m): 1:55pm On Sep 27, 2019
Lexusgs430:

How close is this friend to you? What i am trying to ask is.......
Are you sexually involved with her?
No am not.

But she really dear to me
Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by apexJ(m): 1:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
Jokerman:
She's just a liar... She enjoys every bit of it

Instead of giving reasonable advise you are here calling names.

A person who wept bitterly on the phone enjoys being harassed right??

You must be real dumb!!!
Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by apexJ(m): 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2019
J111333:
Believe me, customer related sexual advance(I don't wanna use abuse) only affect weak ladies. If your friend is a no nonsense lady, no man will dare make sure silly pass on her except a situation where her job is on the line like bankers and their high profile deposit customers.

Tell your friend to be decisive and professional in her job.

I have seen her talk to these persons in a stern and mean way.But they still continue to harrass her
Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by supercase1(m): 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2019
It's a spiritual problem evil spirit are in her that always lure men away at her sight!!!!I will refer her to a powerful prophet in my village for cleansing rites... just send me her contact number
Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by apexJ(m): 2:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
simple250:
Tell her to dress properly..
she doesn't dress seductively.Actuallly she dresses in a fine and decent way
Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by ericmor: 2:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
tintingz:

It's not all about she's too free with the man, we don't even know that.

Some men take advantage of some female marketers just because the marketers really want the deal. Some even put them on condition.

You comply and get the deal, you don't you loose it.

Bcs they know most of the ladies are runz girls so they will always ask them out is for the lady to let the men know she’s not that type of girl and face her job. The men that will patronize her will do without her sleeping with them. But girls can lie sha
Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by supercase1(m): 2:05pm On Sep 27, 2019
Jokerman:
Your foolishness don enter season 2 i just dey watch you in 3D graphics!!!!continue
Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by toprealman: 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
orunmila144:
smiley tell her stop wearing mini skirt to work
You have a valid point here.
We had this coper that comes to work dressed like a deeper life member. She passed out no issues.
We now have one that thinks office attire is same as evening wear. Too skimpy and suggestive.
She was cautioned once but no change yet. Bet some of them like the attention harrassment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by ericmor: 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
apexJ:

I have seen her talk to these persons in a stern and mean way.But they still continue to harrass her

Then she should let go. Will heaven fall if she report them or stop having private conversation with them
Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by apexJ(m): 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
ClintonNzedimma:
Some days back, a lady created a thread stating she is sexually harassed at work could they be the same person ?

Reminds me of one day at a bush bar in Warri , I was with a couple of friends waiting for this my other friend named Tega, a guy just rushed in and said “Oboy you see wetin soldiers dey do one guy for gate?, them dey mend am with slap”. Me and my friends were laughing

10 minutes later my friend Tega arrived saying “Oboy you know wetin soldiers do me for gate just now?”
grin grin grin

This is different......i created this thread she doesn't even know about it
Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by apexJ(m): 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2019
ericmor:

Then she should let go. Will heaven fall if she report them or stop having private conversation with them

i told her to report,she did, the person called apologising and promising not to do it again. But his just one person compared to the other myriads
Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by apexJ(m): 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
NaijaTushboy:
You are lieing the said girl is either your girlfriend or your sexmate.you can't just come here and fool us.NONSENSE

she is not my sexmate!!
And yes i do have feelings for her
Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by ericmor: 2:14pm On Sep 27, 2019
apexJ:

i told her to report,she did, the person called apologising and promising not to do it again. But his just one person compared to the other myriads

Like I said, she should stop having private time with them and let her no be her no. There is no way a man will kiss u through the phone or publicly. She should face her job and ignore them when they continue
Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by apexJ(m): 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2019
Judybash93:

And how did you come to your egregious conclusion?

Don't mind the fool!!!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by NaijaTushboy(m): 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
apexJ:

she is not my sexmate!! And yes i do have feelings for her

no wonder you want to die 4 her matter.na toto go kee u
Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 27, 2019
Jokerman:
Hen en!!Tell me, how do you know?
Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by apexJ(m): 2:23pm On Sep 27, 2019
ericmor:

Like I said, she should stop having private time with them and let her no be her no. There is no way a man will kiss u through the phone or publicly. She should face her job and ignore them when they continue
Due to the close proximity with customers at her work place she cannot stop them from seeing her. if you read my write up properly you see i mentioned she doesn't deliver work packages,but because of the friendly relationship she has with this person that was why she accepted
Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by apexJ(m): 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2019
NaijaTushboy:
no wonder you want to die 4 her matter.na toto go kee u

FOOL!!!

if it were my sister i would still have reacted thesame way.
Sexual harassment is an issue that has to be tackled.
Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by apexJ(m): 2:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
Ceejayink:
first of all.. Has she reported to anyone??

Yes she has. The person has promised to do something about it
Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by apexJ(m): 2:35pm On Sep 27, 2019
midnighter:
Can you people stop talking nonsense

You want her to be wearing rags to work, or Islamic veil? (Which still doesn't stop women being harassed)

You want her to quit her job, later you'll start quoting Proverbs woman, that she shouldn't be lazy and be relying on a man for everything

Can't you people give decent advice on how to stop this kind of thing

I also experience it a lot and it gets very awkward. Once you stand up for yourself the man can start causing a lot of problems for you

i wonder when people will start being reasonble and help others in need instead of calling names
Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by ericmor: 2:35pm On Sep 27, 2019
apexJ:
Due to the close proximity with customers at her work place she cannot stop them from seeing her. if you read my write up properly you see i mentioned she doesn't deliver work packages,but because of the friendly relationship she has with this person that was why she accepted

Hear yourself, bcs of the friendly relationship she has with the person and she end up been harass even after she knew men has been doing that to her, and she doesn’t deliver work packages o.
Like I already said, let her work end in her working place to avoid the same issue happening over and over again and u said she reported but only one called to apologise, that’s already in record that she reported so if nothing comes from those that was reported side then the boss should understand already only if the boss want to encourage her in sleeping with them to get things done
Re: My Friend Is Being Sexually Harassed By Married Men At Her Work Place by IMASTEX: 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
Mustsucceed:

Her own is not the usual admiration ... I strongly feel it's her dressing and/ or body language the way she relates with people in office..I know and sc many very beautiful ladies with perfect figure all men can do is stare or use subtle signs to avoid issues but harassment ..no ..

Let her check her self
I agree. She need not check herself. As she will be enjoying the attention.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between Dating In Your 20s And 30s? / Pet Names And Phrases Guys Use On Girls And Girls Totally Detest / Texting Habits That Should Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.