Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Post The Craziest Story You Have Seen On Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Post The Craziest Story You Have Seen On Nairaland (1180 Views)

Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post The Craziest Story You Have Seen On Nairaland by 11thGoldTREE: 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2019
franchasng:
Don't listen to your parents in this situation because they are old and out of touch with life, they are still holding on to some past traditional beliefs and myths that Mbaise people are cunning, that Mbaise people killed a white missionary and hung his bicycle on a tree to avoid the bicycle from running back to whiteman's land to inform the whitemen....

And there is a popular phrase that says: if you see an Mbaise man and a snake, that you should kill Mbaise man first before the snake, and that phrase was culled from a hate or let me say revenge song sang by an aggrieved member Dansach of Owerri based highlife music band: Oriental Brothers when the main singer and founder of the highlife band, Dr. Sir Warrior cheated him by sidelining him in money sharing which is common among musicians and their managers all over the world.

You know songs travel farther than any other thing, so that song traveled so far and made people became so conscious of Mbaise people and whatever they do...such that any little crime or bad behavior an Mbaise person commits, people tend to overblow and magnify it because they are already on censor.

Just like Ijebu, Ibadan, Ilesa, Ngwa, Fulani, etc people....these are all stereotypes based on past myths and believes of the past.

Judge people individually based on their actions, their attitudes towards you, and how they treat you, not based on what people say or what you hear.

Have your own experience....there are bad people in all communities, tribes and races.....don't let fallacies of hasty generalization based on mythological beliefs and unfounded scares to scare you away from people.

That your parents had a bad encounter with an Mbaise person is not enough reason for them to refuse you marrying an Mbaise man that loves and treats you right, open your eyes, this is 21st century.....I am sure you are not financially independent, you still depend a lot on your parents to allow their unfounded reasons to deter you from being with someone who treats you right.

Besides majority of people all over the world now no longer carry the traits of their tribe or community because most people now spend most of their lives in other cities and communities, hence, they will exhibit more of the traits of people around where they reside or live......so tell your parents you aren't marrying the man to go and live in the village with him to be farming and be dragging issues with the community people.

Or are you telling me that an Mbaise man who has lived in Canada for 20 years and gave birth in Canada, that his children born and raised in Canada will be exhibiting the over-generalized Mbaise people character

Please enlighten your parents and make them understand why they should stop reasoning like people of 1935 undecided undecided

Re: Post The Craziest Story You Have Seen On Nairaland by franchasng: 11:14pm On Sep 26, 2019
My brother the day I heard it, I almost fainted cheesy

Though it learnt it was true, but it happened I think before the colonial era so u can imagine their level of in exposure and ignorance to have done such, and yet people use it to judge them till date how cruel the world can be undecided
Re: Post The Craziest Story You Have Seen On Nairaland by 11thGoldTREE: 2:01am On Oct 13, 2019
post=83073496:
Omo you are not the only one in this kind situation, me borrowed 4k since last year November, I never paid kobo to this moment,the interest continued to rise, they called me soteey they got tired, not that I deliberately didn't want to pay back but there are some things you can't explain about life, some cases are more critical and mysterious than others, mine has been extra ordinary, till now I things am passing through are beyond my understanding, but am waiting for God to kill me by HIMSELF instead of ending it, bro share up, nothing go happen,don't think the world has ended, as I dey so nothing seems normal to me anymore, life is upside down, no help from anywhere, at 43 not yet married, no child no nothing, what's worst state than that? but am still hopeful that one day it's going to be OK, chat me up on this number 08085508012, let s talk direct my brother, your is a minor case to what am facing now
Re: Post The Craziest Story You Have Seen On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 13, 2019
oh

1 Like

Re: Post The Craziest Story You Have Seen On Nairaland by 11thGoldTREE: 4:03pm On Oct 15, 2019
hands.omeyitayo:
Just now I see a rat staring at me while banging my girlfriend.. I have to stop but I continue due to konji.. looking towards the window, that rat is still there, I have to throw my palm slippers towards the window but I miss target ..I go back to as usual before looking up the rat came back ..this makes me to be stop and confront my girlfriend about it that what did she kept in her house that attract rats because she leaves in owoduni ketu Lagos. She said there are many rats in the street of owoduni. I have never experience this before .. anyone with similar experience?

1 Like

Re: Post The Craziest Story You Have Seen On Nairaland by 11thGoldTREE: 8:10am On Oct 17, 2019
Oi.Oi:
Mine was in 300level back in 2013. I needed some money to finance my upkeep in school among other things. So one bright Sunday like that I journeyed to a estate dressing up cute as a fine boy.
I kept knocking on different gates. From one house to the other asking if there is any if there was any laundry they would like to do. Mostly I was attended to by the security guard and turned back. But I got to a madam's house who was ready to listen to me.
She said it's not advisable for an undergraduate to engage in such. Then she told me to sit at the gate man's side. She came out some minutes later and drove me to her fish meal factory.
My brothers! My sisters! I saw muscular men, the size of Brocklesner and Tripple H sweating as they were lifting heavy bags of soya beans. You need to see my stature which is in absolute contrast to those men. Am super thin and tall.

That was when she asked me if I will be able to work under pressure. I was thinking she wanted to make me the store keeper or manager. Till she asked if I can lift bags with those men for 2000 per day.
The devil and hunger in me almost wanted to make me say yes...
Re: Post The Craziest Story You Have Seen On Nairaland by 11thGoldTREE: 7:10pm On Nov 03, 2019
Chapter1vs6:
Hello my pen friend
I came on this section and saw your post. I always smile whenever I see "To Be Deleted Soon [Picture]" but you have stopped using the phrase. I wonder why.

2k, 5k or 15k is alot of money to give out. Very few people have the charitable heart of parting with a gift without a caveat. I would have lied to get just 1k from you but it's good to be honest ...
Bros HELP ME!!! HELP ME!! HELP ME!.. HUNGER WANN BREAK MY NECK

it's not easy to ask for help anywhere because they will think you are a CAREER BEGGER. I hope you are in a good mood while reading this.
MAY hunger depart from you. MAY happiness not depart from you
Re: Post The Craziest Story You Have Seen On Nairaland by 11thGoldTREE: 7:14pm On Nov 03, 2019
dannybrasky:

Back then in Bariga after secondary school,did waec and was waiting for result . As a born hustler,I would do any legit job to make sure I have my own little cash at hand. Name it, any hard job,omo boy was always ready lol.

I tried hard but couldn't get something to do until a friend of mine asked if I would work as a sand lifter with basket from the lagoon at bariga. Mehn I was do danm happy like yaay I have finally gotten myself a gig lol,but guys I was wrong as what I saw wasn't what I expected grin

Got to the lagoon down down after king sunny Ade's house,can't remember the name of the street. From the lagoon you can clearly see third mainland bridge.

Oh b4 I forget,being overwhelmed with happiness I didn't bother asking what the pay was like. Fast forward got to the lagoon,saw some giant well chiseled bros them, going into the lagoon with basket to park sand and then bring it to the shores of the lagoon. As a strong omo boy I was still like no shaking I go chop this job for breakfast easy pizzy lol.

Then came the shocker, there was this bros that was suppose to direct me on how to go about it,his name is Egbon Mufu. I asked some of the guys at the shore pls I'm asking for egbon Mufu,and then one pointed me at a direction and said there he is. Egbon Mufu was just coming out of the water with heavy basket of sand looking huge and well chiseled like a Greek god. I watched the way he struggled a bit to find his way to
shore in order for him to dump the sand he got from the lagoon.

He dumped the sand, stood there and was breathing heavily. And then one of the guys called him to inform him I was looking for him. NOTE, egbon Mufu was backing us when he was called upon,reacting to the call egbon couldn't turn his neck he had to turn his whole body cos his neck has already gotten stiff due to the pressure from the heavy basket of sand he carried couple with latic acid burning. In my mind I was like wtf,na so I won take die? Na so my neck go come break grin We concluded on how I would go about the job,he told me to pull of my clothes as I have to work with boxers alone lol. Me wey be say as soon as I saw the neck issue I already made up my mind to salo lol. Na so I tell am say I no wear pant say make I go buy boxers to wear grin He then replied saying eat b4 u come back o,I say no wahala egbon. If I'm to ever see egbon Mufu again that would be today grin I jejely went back home to hug my bed grin grin grin Too young to die grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How Important Is It To Honour Wedding Invitations? / Having Issues With Girls Coming Closer. / My Greatest 2019 Thank You Goes To... [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.