Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Our Delight In The Lord Shapes Our Desires – Victoria Osteen - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Delight In The Lord Shapes Our Desires – Victoria Osteen (267 Views)

The Impetus Of Belief: How Religion Shapes Our Modern World / Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Hinder Your Miracles / Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Expose You To Great Dangers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Delight In The Lord Shapes Our Desires – Victoria Osteen by Ogbugracekelech: 11:05pm On Sep 26, 2019
OUR DELIGHT IN THE LORD SHAPES OUR DESIRES

Delight in the lord

Hallelujah!amen and amen!

You know, we all want God to do great things in our life. I think the cry of our heart is, “God, do something in me and through me.

let 2019 be a year that you bring forth the dreams and desires in my heart.

” But you know what’s interesting about God’s promises is they always come with a condition.

Usually, we have to do something, and then God will do something, it comes with a condition, a stipulation. You know, I find it very interesting because if God can get us to move, then He can move. It’s almost as if his condition prepares our hearts. It postures us to receive what he has.

You see, if we just wish all day, if we’re just fishing in the wishing’ pond, we’re not doing anything. God says, “I am a partner with you, we are joint-heirs in Jesus Christ.

The Lord wants us to be active and participate in what he wants to do in our life.

So as we’re standing here, saying, “God, do something amazing through me and in me,” “bring forth my desires,” listen to what God’s condition is. Click https://christground.com/2019/09/21/our-delight-in-the-lord-shapes-our-desires-victoria-osteen/ to read full message, listen to the audio and YouTube version.

(1) (Reply)

They Will Abandon You When Persecution Starts / God Is Lifting That Debt In The Name Of Jesus.thank God For This Testimony. / 99% Of Prophecies Are FAKE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.