Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Abandoned Child Rescued With A Polythene Bag Containing Her Clothes - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Abandoned Child Rescued With A Polythene Bag Containing Her Clothes (23673 Views)

Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant / Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago / Man Who Rescued Baby Girl Dumped By Road Side In Enugu Shares Her New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abandoned Child Rescued With A Polythene Bag Containing Her Clothes by excessmon(m): 10:55am On Sep 27, 2019
Please next time learn to use ur brain before your keyboard
Thanks
EmekaBlue:
See how this country is now hard because of some stupid almajiri mofos who wants a man exhumed from the grave of Nigeria to rule.

Its obvious life is so hard for her caretaker and doesn't want the poor girl to die of hunger so left her with her little belongings to get picked by someone. The only problem here is the caretaker will come to claim the child after someone has started paying her fees
Re: Abandoned Child Rescued With A Polythene Bag Containing Her Clothes by frozen70(f): 10:56am On Sep 27, 2019
Hmmm, well whomsoever tgat abandoned her there must have bushed to watch how she would be rescued

Better than killing an innocent child to run away from responsibilities

I don't blame the guy that pregnant her but the mother tgat went through pains and still left her child
Re: Abandoned Child Rescued With A Polythene Bag Containing Her Clothes by excessmon(m): 11:06am On Sep 27, 2019
Who are you threatening with suicide sir?
How many schools have you gone to look for work?
Go and teach and make small for yourself
School is the easiest and fastest place to get a job even as a student!
God can only help you if you get busy
However the only persons permitted to beg are the indisposed
There’s no dignity in begging it is meant for lazy folks
FortuneDeGreat:
Please my dear friend, don't take your life, hold on a little, I believe help will come to you, don't worry even though you can't help but worry but please minimize it and lay them down (all your worries) to God's feet and he'll come to your rescue, I believe that everything is going to be alright. Many are going through tougher time than yours and they are still believing.

I would have helped but my condition seems worse. Even if you got evicted, it is not the end of life. God will help you eventually.

Please I repeat, don't take your life, things will get better after all. Take care my dear.
Re: Abandoned Child Rescued With A Polythene Bag Containing Her Clothes by deavicky(m): 11:13am On Sep 27, 2019
All i see is, she looks like than man carrying her
Re: Abandoned Child Rescued With A Polythene Bag Containing Her Clothes by Stefenijoan002(f): 11:15am On Sep 27, 2019
Dont just know y some women are heartless !when you know you're not ready to have a child why not stay out of sex or is it by force to engage in it !why let an innocent child suffer for ur stupidity n foolishness ehhh just imagine by the time she needs a child now n non is forth coming she start looking at that old woman close to her chai lord have mercy on her�
Re: Abandoned Child Rescued With A Polythene Bag Containing Her Clothes by Freedomalways: 11:37am On Sep 27, 2019
studM:

Post ur pics and every other info dt will help us believe that ur story is true pls... Possibly wit pics.. So many scanners on d internet today.. Tnx

Please visit this thread. Every information is there.

https://www.nairaland.com/5438622/im-depressed-seriously-depressed-please#82589430
Re: Abandoned Child Rescued With A Polythene Bag Containing Her Clothes by Brightest04(m): 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
Some narrow minded thinkers will be blaming the government as if the government asked anyone to go screwing around without sense in doing it.Even before time immemorial useless ladies had been in this shameful act.I pray a responsible individual locate the innocent girl in due time.
And i know the child is begotten out of wedlock and the mother will be somewhere now with wide spread legs for another man.
Re: Abandoned Child Rescued With A Polythene Bag Containing Her Clothes by Awaja(m): 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2019
Is Someone seeing what am seeing,the girl resemble the man carrying her ,so make en carry go .A boy was once pointing at me telling the little girl with him ,see your daddy with boldness,it was a mixed feeling for Mua.
Re: Abandoned Child Rescued With A Polythene Bag Containing Her Clothes by akenzua74: 3:50pm On Sep 27, 2019
OMG����� see baby girl wen I dey look for �����. Why dem no waka com mi side. Chaiiiiii. Waiting people dey die looking for some no even value am����

1 Like

Re: Abandoned Child Rescued With A Polythene Bag Containing Her Clothes by searay(m): 3:56pm On Sep 27, 2019
When will I be lucky rescue to rescue one?
Re: Abandoned Child Rescued With A Polythene Bag Containing Her Clothes by FortuneDeGreat(m): 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2019
excessmon:
Who are you threatening with suicide sir?
How many schools have you gone to look for work?
Go and teach and make small for yourself
School is the easiest and fastest place to get a job even as a student!
God can only help you if you get busy
However the only persons permitted to beg are the indisposed
There’s no dignity in begging it is meant for lazy folks
Lol, if you're quite observant you wouldn't have referred those to me, look well before you open your mouth.
Re: Abandoned Child Rescued With A Polythene Bag Containing Her Clothes by Oladat(m): 8:53pm On Sep 27, 2019
Flier:
They did the right thing,AtleAst it’s better than killing her like most are doing
It’s obvious they loved her but doesnt have anything to take care of her
This country is hell,people are seriously suffering
No! I don't think this is a case of poverty.What I think is the case of child witch.Maybe the parents have been Hoodwinked into believing that the child is a witch. I have seen a child (a 3 year old) whipped with a bunch of brooms in a religious worship house.It was so serious that the broken brooms penetrated the skin of the child.
Re: Abandoned Child Rescued With A Polythene Bag Containing Her Clothes by Nobody: 11:35am On Sep 28, 2019
Oladat:

No! I don't think this is a case of poverty.What I think is the case of child witch.Maybe the parents have been Hoodwinked into believing that the child is a witch. I have seen a child (a 3 year old) whipped with a bunch of brooms in a religious worship house.It was so serious that the broken brooms penetrated the skin of the child.
Na wa oo. Everything is tagged witchcraft now in this country.
Re: Abandoned Child Rescued With A Polythene Bag Containing Her Clothes by excessmon(m): 12:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
U really no sabi anything how I wan see you for Nairaland.....oga go and work and stop deceiving urself
FortuneDeGreat:
Lol, if you're quite observant you wouldn't have referred those to me, look well before you open your mouth.
Re: Abandoned Child Rescued With A Polythene Bag Containing Her Clothes by FortuneDeGreat(m): 1:20pm On Sep 28, 2019
excessmon:
U really no sabi anything how I wan see you for Nairaland.....oga go and work and stop deceiving urself
Mr. workaholic, please stay your lane and stop quoting me, leave me to continue decieving myself, is it your deceiving?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Seeks Help To Locate Family Of Elderly Woman Found Roaming In Osun / Can You Allow Tribal Marks On Your Kid. / Should I Relocate My Family To My Base Or Not.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.