Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,444 members, 7,808,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex (53799 Views)

If I Catch My Babe For This Kind Place / New Format Alert! Guys Checkout The Trap I Set To Catch My Proud Neighbour / "I Can Catch My Man Cheating & Will Still Remain In The Relationship"-lady Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by OSITA2love(m): 4:41am On Sep 27, 2019
undecided
I am about to go and do the introduction into my fiancé's family but just find out that she has been chatting with her ex( who is already married for long) they have been calling each other for some time now and she have exposed our relationship to him.
They started reminding each other those good times they spend together and the guy keep on calling her love baby sweetheart and the guy told her that she would like to be served his favorite food that she is given me

Worse she told him that I'm not good at all when it comes to eat the apple.
Can a wife to be can act in such way?
But in spite of all this, she has not rebuked him but enjoying it and never been straight to him to stop him
I have catched her many times from one guy to another( all are her ex) never rebuke them but just keeping quiet. but I keep on forgiven; hoping that she will change . But this time, my cups is full.
Should I continue with this? My fellow brother

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by areee(m): 4:46am On Sep 27, 2019
Dear op, I think the girl is right about you. You are not man enough certainly.

797 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by ITbomb(m): 4:51am On Sep 27, 2019
You still dey call am Fiancee?

496 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by FreshOrganics: 4:59am On Sep 27, 2019

1 Like

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by femi4: 6:01am On Sep 27, 2019
I have catched her shocked

324 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Chuks9000: 6:03am On Sep 27, 2019
Later we will crucify PMB for lack of ...
You have said her cup is full, so what rotten question are you asking again?
If her cup is full, then do what you need to do!

What do you mean by "I have catch..."?

From one guy to another?

Both of you are just plain stupid.

356 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Stargner: 6:09am On Sep 27, 2019
You should thank God for these revelations. Japaa!

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by silverkings: 6:25am On Sep 27, 2019
Nawa for you

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by ruggedtimi(m): 6:33am On Sep 27, 2019
OSITA2love:

But this time, my cups is full.
Truly Op your cups is full

184 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by SavageResponse(m): 6:35am On Sep 27, 2019
OSITA2love:
undecided
I am about to go and do the introduction into my fiancé's family but just find out that she has been chatting with her ex( who is already married for long) they have been calling each other for some time now and she have exposed our relationship to him.
They started reminding each other those good times they spend together and the guy keep on calling her love baby sweetheart and the guy told her that she would like to be served his favorite food that she is given me

But in spite of all this, she has not rebuked him but enjoying it and never been straight to him to stop him
I have catched her many times from one guy to another( all are her ex) never rebuke them but just keeping quiet. but I keep on forgiven; hoping that she will change . But this time, my cups is full.

What are you still waiting for before ending it

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Kobicove(m): 6:39am On Sep 27, 2019
OSITA2love:
undecided
I am about to go and do the introduction into my fiancé's family but just find out that she has been chatting...

The guy will still chop your fiancee again from the looks of things.

Stay there and be looking like Lucozade undecided

134 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by madone: 6:44am On Sep 27, 2019
[size=8pt][/size] if the cup is full drink it to half and continue ur me lover lover.marry this girl and u ll still come over here to ask for help on how to divorce her

13 Likes

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by YorubaNinja: 6:46am On Sep 27, 2019
OP wey mumu die... Why you dey bring dis kain matter here sef?

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by IdJack(m): 6:50am On Sep 27, 2019
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by IdJack(m): 6:51am On Sep 27, 2019
My brother be a man and act as one.

Don't disturb us with this matter again.

52 Likes

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by DesChyko: 6:55am On Sep 27, 2019
There is a reason this came to light now..

OP, this should be you right now

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by seanwilliam(m): 7:09am On Sep 27, 2019
Nobody should advice this sissy... Let his heart gets burnt totally first

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Skmoda(m): 7:21am On Sep 27, 2019
areee:
Dear op, I think the girl is right about you. You are not man enough certainly.
A sissy brother and a simp.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Pubichairs(m): 7:26am On Sep 27, 2019
man if u can't certainly take a decision like a real dude should do u are obviously a weakling

u have seen de hand writing clearly written on the wall..u dey here de ask useless question

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by RollsRoc(m): 7:30am On Sep 27, 2019
You sound like a sissy, leave the girl and focus on yourself first

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by MedicH: 7:36am On Sep 27, 2019
Marry a non Virgin at your own risk

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 27, 2019
You can't leave because you are a Virgin
Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Tomide007: 8:00am On Sep 27, 2019
There's no marital fault that the symptoms wouldn't manifest while dating, ur own is manifesting already. If u marry her, she will cheat on u..sure.....pls if u go ahead with the marriage and marry her, don't disturb us when it happens. ..
Think about it, I pray ur first child is urs.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by StandUpGuy247: 8:01am On Sep 27, 2019
You dey craze with this mumu question angry

Marry her ASAP.

Ode

19 Likes

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Stillthebest: 8:06am On Sep 27, 2019
kiss

Shes not your fiancée but a roommate.

13 Likes

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Itsmedozie: 8:12am On Sep 27, 2019
femi4:
I have catched her shocked

52 Likes

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by pharrell8(m): 8:20am On Sep 27, 2019
While ask since uu know her cup is full, dump her and move ON..

2 Likes

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by kenir(m): 8:38am On Sep 27, 2019
So you have "catched" her several times and you believe your "cups" is full but here you are ask asking your "fellow brother" on nairaland for advice! Bros who do u dis thing?

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Fallenhunter: 9:12am On Sep 27, 2019
You are lucky OP. She is giving clear signs that she will cheat if she hasn't already and she doesn't respect you enough. You are lucky to find this out before marriage. Leave her and don't look back.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by paulsir: 9:44am On Sep 27, 2019
Did you type all those words with gun on your head or knife on your throat?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by infogenius(m): 10:04am On Sep 27, 2019
In one sentence
Bro move on.
And save urself a future of sorrow and regrets.

11 Likes

Re: Catch my fiancee exposing our stuff to her ex by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:13am On Sep 27, 2019
OSITA2love:
undecided

If you are man enough you will chase her away. You are dating a professional Olosho Mr I have catched her cheesy

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love / I Love Older Men! / Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.