Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,933 members, 7,806,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

5 Money Tips You Wish You Got Before Your Wedding - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 5 Money Tips You Wish You Got Before Your Wedding (25324 Views)

Monglitch-working-gta-5-money-generator / Today Is My Day, Wish A Soldier Happy Birthday (photos) / Are You Bold Enough To Do Your Wedding With Any Of These Vehicles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Money Tips You Wish You Got Before Your Wedding by sammyid(m): 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
DONT SPEND MORE THAN YOUR 3MONTHS SALARY SO IF YOU EARN 30K AS SALARY, YOU PLAN A WEDDING FOR 90K HABA OP.... IN THIS PRESENT NIJA ITS NOT EVERYONE THAT EARNS THAT 6FIGURES SALARY NA!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: 5 Money Tips You Wish You Got Before Your Wedding by Emceesaka: 4:19pm On Sep 27, 2019
See poor man reasoning everywhere.
Re: 5 Money Tips You Wish You Got Before Your Wedding by chidaddy1198(m): 4:22pm On Sep 27, 2019
lies.
If you are ready to wed let me know I will tell you how to achieve this with your 3 months salary even thou its just minimum wage you or I earn.
ednut1:
easy to say. wedding these days cost an average of 3m. that is madness.

hall 600k
deco 300k
food and drinks- 600k
cloths and gown- 300k
photo video dj- 400k
bride price items- 300k to 700k
Etc.
madness madness madness
Re: 5 Money Tips You Wish You Got Before Your Wedding by chidaddy1198(m): 4:25pm On Sep 27, 2019
sammyid:
DONT SPEND MORE THAN YOUR 3MONTHS SALARY SO IF YOU EARN 30K AS SALARY, YOU PLAN A WEDDING FOR 90K HABA OP.... IN THIS PRESENT NIJA ITS NOT EVERYONE THAT EARNS THAT 6FIGURES SALARY NA!!!!!!
My dear its achievable. you are not impressing any body its your wedding serve what you have even thou its pure water it does not matter. the main marriage is after d wedding ceremony were you will be left alone with ur spouse.
never go into borrowing to impress
regards

1 Like

Re: 5 Money Tips You Wish You Got Before Your Wedding by Tundeobama(m): 4:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
Affordable pant trousers and shirt 1500 delivered to all part of Nigeria my contact is on my profile click.
Re: 5 Money Tips You Wish You Got Before Your Wedding by Reeb2244: 4:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
avril9:
To him that has ears, let him hear.
Hope you can assist your husband?

1 Like

Re: 5 Money Tips You Wish You Got Before Your Wedding by ogbosike: 4:40pm On Sep 27, 2019
rhymesnoni:
Perfect Piece of advise, seems the topic was directly meant fro me i swear....

6 Months to my wedding, i dint hesitate to click imediately i saw his topic. Thank you OP

if you don't post your pre wedding pictures and invite us 3 weeks before your wedding i will report you to Seun. Person no go follow una eat party rice and drink beer again. Abeg dont forget to attach the google map of the venue.
Re: 5 Money Tips You Wish You Got Before Your Wedding by Ktiti: 4:47pm On Sep 27, 2019
Cryomancer:
True talk OP.... It's so sad that most people don't realize that the wedding is just for a day, while the marriage is for a lifetime. What's the point in feeding the whole nation on your wedding day and go home to drink garri afterwards??

I'm not sure of doing any wedding sef.... All i'll do is pay the bride price, do a light traditional gathering of both families, go for marriage blessing and use the money i would have spent on the wedding ceremony to go for honeymoon in Seychelles or Maldives....

God bless my fiancee for having and sharing such a great idea with me...

True
Re: 5 Money Tips You Wish You Got Before Your Wedding by ednut1(m): 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2019
chidaddy1198:
lies.
If you are ready to wed let me know I will tell you how to achieve this with your 3 months salary even thou its just minimum wage you or I earn.
minimum wage times 12 nor reach mt one month salary
Re: 5 Money Tips You Wish You Got Before Your Wedding by Nobody: 5:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
Sirmuel1:
I have been reading all these stuff about marriage, what is left is the WIFE! She's no where to be found cheesy

She is right here o. Abi make we start?? cheesy grin
Re: 5 Money Tips You Wish You Got Before Your Wedding by bonnyhope: 5:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
Emceesaka:
See poor man reasoning everywhere.

one slay queen spotted
Re: 5 Money Tips You Wish You Got Before Your Wedding by Candycrushy(f): 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
imma perfect financial manager myself, waiting for an employer...smiles thanks op....
Re: 5 Money Tips You Wish You Got Before Your Wedding by uthlaw: 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2019
bonnyhope:

one slay queen spotted
awaiting Shiloh 2023
Re: 5 Money Tips You Wish You Got Before Your Wedding by SABA2002(m): 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2019
Candycrushy:
imma perfect financial manager myself, waiting for an employer...smiles
thanks op....
grin
OK na
Re: 5 Money Tips You Wish You Got Before Your Wedding by JayPeeOham: 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2019
duality:
Don't totally agree with number 3

seconded! Not with all the slay mamas we have these days. SMH angry

1 Like

Re: 5 Money Tips You Wish You Got Before Your Wedding by Kharol1234: 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2019
d same tin i dae try tel my grl after lavish wedding, who will feed u? Abi u wan go dae ask ur parents for moni?
Re: 5 Money Tips You Wish You Got Before Your Wedding by opray: 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2019
Kkk

https://www.nairaland.com/5001411/get-pure-undiluted-oil-perfume/6#82312308
Check out link for 100% undiluted designer inspired perfume oils.
Re: 5 Money Tips You Wish You Got Before Your Wedding by Men10: 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2019
I have some one who spent lavishly in his wedding hoping that he will recover it from invited guest but was disappointed with heavy rain through out the day.

And his enemies who pretend to be at his side is like ��� at back.

The Bride and Groom who hosted is ��� at venue.

The advisers that was despised and ignored by the groom was like ���.

The entertainers,Gospel musicians,ogene performers,DJ,commedians who was paid without performing is like���.

The both parents of the bride and groom is like ���.

The � �� devil behind the scene came up with his hardship and consquency and gave his own result o��� which eventually led to☠️☠️☠️.

God will be our ��� and we shall never fall into victim in Jesus name.
Re: 5 Money Tips You Wish You Got Before Your Wedding by Cutehector(m): 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2019
Redberyl:
Not to spend so much on clothes. The expensive wrappers i got are just gathering dust because i don't like native outfits on a normal day.
I have this platform where I give the needy clothes. You can be a good Samaritan by donating your wrappers to a good cause and the Almighty will bless you
Re: 5 Money Tips You Wish You Got Before Your Wedding by Kingjames(m): 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2019
bonnyhope:

one slay queen spotted
one sugar daddy-gold digger retired prosti...single mother
Re: 5 Money Tips You Wish You Got Before Your Wedding by Kingjames(m): 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2019
uthlaw:
awaiting Shiloh 2023

Synagogue church of all nations
Re: 5 Money Tips You Wish You Got Before Your Wedding by Onyi90(m): 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2019
Point 3 is dependent on certain factor s
Re: 5 Money Tips You Wish You Got Before Your Wedding by Charles10xer(m): 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2019
I wish I got this tips before now, I would have been the happiest man on Earth. But nonetheless I appreciate the tips. Nice one
Re: 5 Money Tips You Wish You Got Before Your Wedding by fghanni(m): 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
Dont ever trust a woman with money oh... I disagree totally.

Nigeria2day:
A wedding is one of those life events that anyone would love to make as memorable as possible.

But must you break a bank to make your wedding memorable?

Here are 5 money tips that will help you prepare for a successful wedding.

3. Trust Your Wife With Money: You may have heard in some places that women are natural money-doublers. This is very true and you are about to find out. Let your wife-to-be in on some money decisions as you plan the wedding. They have the uncanny abilities to take bold money decisions that will save you lots of expenditure.

[/b]
Re: 5 Money Tips You Wish You Got Before Your Wedding by webngnews: 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2019
Oh
Re: 5 Money Tips You Wish You Got Before Your Wedding by Esthered: 7:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
chidaddy1198:
lies.
When you're marrying a first daughter, B.sc holder, chartered accountant.... my mum tells you the family is highly revered and no parlour wedding for trad, and her parents are popular in their local church..... it depends on the family but no 2 isn't realistic. My bride price on my list alone is multiple times of the minimum wage embarassed
Re: 5 Money Tips You Wish You Got Before Your Wedding by Reeberry: 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2019
Cryomancer:
True talk OP.... It's so sad that most people don't realize that the wedding is just for a day, while the marriage is for a lifetime. What's the point in feeding the whole nation on your wedding day and go home to drink garri afterwards??

I'm not sure of doing any wedding sef.... All i'll do is pay the bride price, do a light traditional gathering of both families, go for marriage blessing and use the money i would have spent on the wedding ceremony to go for honeymoon in Seychelles or Maldives....

God bless my fiancee for having and sharing such a great idea with me...
I even thought you would say, you will keep the money for marriage upkeep. That would have make more sense.

1 Like

Re: 5 Money Tips You Wish You Got Before Your Wedding by Babygal2020(f): 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2019
This came at the right time.... My White Wedding comes up this November..... You all are invited!!!
Re: 5 Money Tips You Wish You Got Before Your Wedding by DonMekino(m): 7:28pm On Sep 27, 2019
my friend said one of his greatest regrets was having reception after wedding
Re: 5 Money Tips You Wish You Got Before Your Wedding by Babygal2020(f): 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2019
Reeberry:
I even thought you would say, you will keep the money for marriage upkeep. That would have make more sense.
Same with me......
Re: 5 Money Tips You Wish You Got Before Your Wedding by Reeberry: 7:42pm On Sep 27, 2019
Babygal2020:

Same with me......
I just tire for the guy. Why avoiding spending when you will still spend it on irrelevant things.
Re: 5 Money Tips You Wish You Got Before Your Wedding by Babygal2020(f): 7:45pm On Sep 27, 2019
Reeberry:
I just tire for the guy. Why avoiding spending when you will still spend it on irrelevant things.
I weak!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Denied Food At A Funeral For Not Wearing "Aso Ebi" / Has Anyone Here Hired Wedding Guests In Nigeria? / Akufo-Addo, Amaechi, KSA, RMD, Obanikoro At Ovation Red Carol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.