Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

No Rift Between Buhari, Osinbajo — APC Govs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Rift Between Buhari, Osinbajo — APC Govs (7558 Views)

Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near / Nicholas Felix Steps Down For Osinbajo (APC Presidential Primary) / Toyin Aimakhu Abraham Dumps PDP, Joins Osinbajo APC Tradermoni Train (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Rift Between Buhari, Osinbajo — APC Govs by ChoCho54(f): 9:09am On Sep 27, 2019
Sonnobax15:
Pdp with their propaganda,trying to disintegrate the apc's stronghold..
Rather the CPC wing of APC is set to fully take over APC and has dared ACN wing to do their worse.

1 Like

Re: No Rift Between Buhari, Osinbajo — APC Govs by Larryomooba(m): 9:11am On Sep 27, 2019
How about Abba Kyari vs Osibanjo?
Re: No Rift Between Buhari, Osinbajo — APC Govs by jesicajonna(m): 9:16am On Sep 27, 2019
It's well with Nigeria

But meanwhile call or whatsapp us on 0705 965 4911 for your Shenghen Europe Visa application, Student visa application,DUBAI EMPLOYMENT, USA, and UK visa application and we also arrange legit documentations.
Re: No Rift Between Buhari, Osinbajo — APC Govs by Rockandroll(m): 9:17am On Sep 27, 2019
From all indications there is a rift and we can only pretend there isn't. After all, Pastor Bakare is already warming up. can't wait to see what happens in 2023 by Gods grace.

1 Like

Re: No Rift Between Buhari, Osinbajo — APC Govs by gazza07(m): 9:18am On Sep 27, 2019
You guys dea onl fact? What as about the fact that buhari was asked question about the youths and he reversed to climate change. Or the fact that Fulani herdsmen has been maiming and killing.or the fact that bokoharam controls more local govt in borno, or the fact that warri,potharcourt and onitsha seaports are not opened to ships coming from overseas, or the fact that only functioning international airport in the country is Lagos and Abuja or the fact that qouta system is still and always in play or the fact that APC govt is evil and never captured federal character. Or the fact that El zakazy, dasuki,sowore are still in detention after being freed by competent courts?

In any gossip.... Keep fooling yasefs and stupid followers APC
Re: No Rift Between Buhari, Osinbajo — APC Govs by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 27, 2019
AerialMapper:
All i read is a bunch of South Westerners consoling themselves.

Until i read a statement from Garba Shehu, Bashir Ahmed, Femi Adeshina or their errand boy Tolu Ogunlesi....

See it as you like. The thought of South-Westerners having problems gives you lPOBians wet dreams but God always renders your evil wishes impotent. PMB/Yoruba 2023 Presidency giving some folks sleepless nights.
Re: No Rift Between Buhari, Osinbajo — APC Govs by Sonnobax15(m): 9:27am On Sep 27, 2019
ChoCho54:
Rather the CPC wing of APC is set to fully take over APC and has dared ACN wing to do their worse.
And you ended up making no sense...
Re: No Rift Between Buhari, Osinbajo — APC Govs by ChoCho54(f): 9:32am On Sep 27, 2019
Sonnobax15:
And you ended up making no sense...
When you wake up from your daydreaming, you will receive some sense my Oga

2 Likes

Re: No Rift Between Buhari, Osinbajo — APC Govs by ChoCho54(f): 9:35am On Sep 27, 2019
candidtalk:

See it as you like. The thought of South-Westerners having problems gives you lPOBians wet dreams but God always renders your evil wishes impotent. PMB/Yoruba 2023 Presidency giving some folks sleepless nights.
PMB is not contesting in 2023 but sorry you didn't know, and it isn't Ipob that will deny Yorubas the presidency but the northerners. Face your enemies and stop been a coward.

4 Likes

Re: No Rift Between Buhari, Osinbajo — APC Govs by Sonnobax15(m): 9:50am On Sep 27, 2019
ChoCho54:
When you wake up from your daydreaming, you will receive some sense my Oga
Atleast you've shown how foolish you are by ignorantly quoting me just to acknowlege me as your oga...
Re: No Rift Between Buhari, Osinbajo — APC Govs by edibobo: 9:50am On Sep 27, 2019
What is my own there even if they exchanged blows in the market places
Re: No Rift Between Buhari, Osinbajo — APC Govs by Sleevia: 9:56am On Sep 27, 2019
Then he should be reassigned all portfolios taken from him.
Re: No Rift Between Buhari, Osinbajo — APC Govs by ChoCho54(f): 10:02am On Sep 27, 2019
Sonnobax15:
Atleast you've shown how foolish you are by ignorantly quoting me just to acknowlege me as your oga...
Hahahaa. Little idiot you are grin
Don't take my sacarsm to heart, you are not fit to be called my dog.

2 Likes

Re: No Rift Between Buhari, Osinbajo — APC Govs by AerialMapper: 10:26am On Sep 27, 2019
candidtalk:

Typical!! Once anyone says anything about SW, you classify them as IPOB. This is really idiotic and is the main achievement of this administration. If you are not a supporter, you are IPOB.

I do not care about a PMB or Yoruba 2023 Presidency; if PMB wants to become life President...beautiful. If PYB wants to take over... fantastic but your post did not deny my statement which is that the Presidency is not standing for him or backing him.
Re: No Rift Between Buhari, Osinbajo — APC Govs by Abeymills(m): 10:30am On Sep 27, 2019
No smoke without fire
Re: No Rift Between Buhari, Osinbajo — APC Govs by Sonnobax15(m): 10:32am On Sep 27, 2019
ChoCho54:
Hahahaa. Little idiot you are grin
Don't take my sacarsm to heart, you are not fit to be called my dog.
I hope you're getting the "LIKES" you've so long craved for??...i never knew you were a dullard,else i wouldn't have responded to your illicit and pointless mention at the first place...so fvck off!
Re: No Rift Between Buhari, Osinbajo — APC Govs by Samunique(m): 10:33am On Sep 27, 2019
ChoCho54:
Osunbande may be a good man at home, he may be the best husband ever. But he has betrayed the trust Nigerians reposed in him.
What trust ?
Re: No Rift Between Buhari, Osinbajo — APC Govs by Ladiesdoctor(m): 10:56am On Sep 27, 2019
That was how PDP were telling us about Obasanjo and Atiku initially.

Very soon foul nyash go blow.
Re: No Rift Between Buhari, Osinbajo — APC Govs by ChoCho54(f): 11:27am On Sep 27, 2019
Samunique:
What trust ?
We entrusted Tradermoni, NEMA, FIRS and others too numerous to mention in his care. But see see now..

1 Like

Re: No Rift Between Buhari, Osinbajo — APC Govs by Samunique(m): 11:29am On Sep 27, 2019
ChoCho54:
We entrusted Tradermoni, NEMA, FIRS and others too numerous to mention in his care. But see see now..
Pls who is we ?
Re: No Rift Between Buhari, Osinbajo — APC Govs by ChoCho54(f): 11:39am On Sep 27, 2019
Samunique:
Pls who is we ?
Stupid Nigerians!!!

3 Likes

Re: No Rift Between Buhari, Osinbajo — APC Govs by Jollylolly(f): 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
I blame PDP E-rat spreading false fabrication and and trying to cause commotion in the governance of this nation. After all their Dubai strategies have been busted.
Using Timi Frank against StarBOY Osinbajo is the dumpiest move.

1 Like

Re: No Rift Between Buhari, Osinbajo — APC Govs by Softesst: 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2019
Osinbajo is a good man no matter the twist n turns this will pass too

1 Like

Re: No Rift Between Buhari, Osinbajo — APC Govs by Arubajagz: 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2019
Bossontop:
undecided
Nor be so dem bin dey lie dah time say no plans to increase VAT until one day......GBAM!!! dem increase am....so we go jus dey observe for now till breeze blow fowl yansh comot...

[img]https://media1./images/d8305dde14424a25518e862786161125/tenor.gif?itemid=5457118[/img]

Na dem the people wey no dey buy anything affected by VAT na hin dey shout pass for this VAT matter. Dem no put VAT for garri and yam wey dem dey sell for market nah.
Re: No Rift Between Buhari, Osinbajo — APC Govs by olajizz01(m): 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2019
AerialMapper:
All i read is a bunch of South Westerners consoling themselves.

Until i read a statement from Garba Shehu, Bashir Ahmed, Femi Adeshina or their errand boy Tolu Ogunlesi....
See this useless wailer rejoicing on imaginary rift,even if it's real,we have seen such issues of large magnitude during GEJ, SW you useless being abuse on daily basis was the main region that fought on his behalf before it could gain freedom.

Re: No Rift Between Buhari, Osinbajo — APC Govs by AerialMapper: 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2019
olajizz01:
See this useless wailer rejoicing on imaginary rift,even if it's real,we have seen such issues of large magnitude during GEJ, SW you useless being abuse on daily basis was the main region that fought on his behalf before it could gain freedom.

Run along little puppy...
Re: No Rift Between Buhari, Osinbajo — APC Govs by femolii: 2:03pm On Sep 29, 2019
I believe people just want to cause problems.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Insecurity: 5 Sokoto LGs Under Bandits, Terrorists’ Siege / Labour Party Set Up Disciplinary Committee To Try National Treasurer, Oparah / Obi Of Owa Backs Military Action In Niger-delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.