Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,499 members, 7,808,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling (54465 Views)

BBNaija: Fans Storm Emenike's Page After Mercy Revealed They Were Dating (Pics) / BBNaija: How Ike Reacted After Mercy Hugged Joe / BBNaija: Braless Video Of Tacha Touching Her Chest Dug Up By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling by Uchefame(m): 10:21am On Sep 27, 2019
Social media, the easiest medium to humiliate & rubbish someone

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling by mekuxiani(m): 10:21am On Sep 27, 2019
GidifeedNews:
Tacha and Mercy had a fight this morning and Mercy told Tacha that she smells and have body odour.

After the fight Tacha was spotted spraying her body with perfume.

See photos and watch video below...

https://www.instagram.com/p/B26FO3ighRJ/?igshid=1ger2w6i7enss

Source: https://gidifeed.com/photos-of-tacha-using-perfume-after-mercy-told-her-she-is-smelling/

choi rugged
Re: Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling by kulex2k1(m): 10:21am On Sep 27, 2019
priceaction:
All these scripted nonsense. From auditions to the final stages are all scripted. Una just dey waste Una time.
I thought it was just me knowing this!!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 27, 2019
So d idiot can adjust sef!!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling by Phatkings: 10:22am On Sep 27, 2019
[quote author=Agugbadin post=82611336]Why do Nigerians like to disrespect one another, if it is true she should have told her since not now that they have quarrel in the public. Is this how black people are, is there anything wrong been black. These questions need answer. [/quote shut up she called mercy a hoe nobody same ashawo she be

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:22am On Sep 27, 2019
This is what I always see when I see Tacha. Why won't she smell?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling by Isoduwa(m): 10:24am On Sep 27, 2019
tyler365:
I'm starting to like this girl

Because you don't have work

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling by BabaIbo: 10:24am On Sep 27, 2019
LoL, uppercut
Re: Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling by richie240: 10:25am On Sep 27, 2019
Agugbadin:
Why do Nigerians like to disrespect one another, if it is true she should have told her since not now that they have quarrel in the public. Is this how black people are, is there anything wrong been black. These questions need answer.
Oga, there's a saying dt "when two friends exit a room frowning, it means they've told themselves d truth".

Most times, out of courtesy and not to embarrass the person, ppl keep quiet.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling by SunbeamClothier(f): 10:25am On Sep 27, 2019
Odiegwu kisspls support our small business jare!!we are affordable check my signature
Re: Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling by franksunny(m): 10:26am On Sep 27, 2019
Tonyspecial:
and who doesn't have body odour?
look at you grin grin grin are you for real? Tea!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling by wisdom042(m): 10:26am On Sep 27, 2019
That tacha of a girl talks way too much n always bitter

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling by Realfrankie(m): 10:27am On Sep 27, 2019
Mercy has finally pronounce it. Now it's of help to tacha to fight against the natural body odour

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling by Simplecity(m): 10:28am On Sep 27, 2019
phemsie:
yeepa our darling tacha has body aroma sorry odour.

o wo lakinyemi ara
LWKMD!!! body aroma grin.....
Re: Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling by BabyApple(m): 10:28am On Sep 27, 2019
Smello
Re: Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling by woky: 10:28am On Sep 27, 2019
Someone once said: "Success is like a deodorant; it covers all the dirty smell" but in Tacha's case, reverse is likely to be the case.. Now, she wants to cover her successful smell with deodorant.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling by franksunny(m): 10:28am On Sep 27, 2019
Brand ambassador for anti odour perfume loading cheesy cheesy grin she too fake

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling by Agugbadin: 10:30am On Sep 27, 2019
It is reversible, once she stops usuing the bleaching cream, if there is odour it will disappear. I know of a lady who suddenly started bleaching and whenever she sweats, there is this offensive odour that emanates from her which was not there before. When she stopped using the bleaching cream she bacsme normal and fresh as before.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling by samuelchimmy(m): 10:30am On Sep 27, 2019
amamkingchimex:
There is nothing as repulsive as body or mouth odour....what a lot of people with body odour dont understand is that nobody was born smelling nice[b], it takes going the extra mile to ensure one gets rid of such offensive odour. Most of the time bathing alone is not enough and one needs to apply deodorant, lets not also forget regular change of clothes and shaving pubic hairs[/b].
none of this can get rid of body odour, it's a natural occurring body chemical reaction
Re: Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling by Bbbwings: 10:30am On Sep 27, 2019
Agugbadin:
Why do Nigerians like to disrespect one another, if it is true she should have told her since not now that they have quarrel in the public. Is this how black people are, is there anything wrong been black. These questions need answer.
grin grin
Respect is earned

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling by mozona(m): 10:31am On Sep 27, 2019
girl of her mate don finish her

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling by Travellerslodge: 10:31am On Sep 27, 2019
Bro is this dog having Norwegian Scabies ?
Kelvin30286063:
This is what I always see when I see Tacha. Why won't she smell?
Re: Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling by Reelmii: 10:31am On Sep 27, 2019
this is the result of mama tega bleaching cream products all this Nigerian girls rush to buy at tejuosho market

i wonder how bobrisky smells

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling by mercyviv(f): 10:33am On Sep 27, 2019
So, here's the truth at long last; Port "harcort" first "daugter", smells!!
Meanwhile...
Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to the best compilation of school lesson notes/plans, curriculum and exams. Visit my signature for details...

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling by Starz825(m): 10:34am On Sep 27, 2019
I can't blame this tacha anymore..since two or more pple have told she smells...she tryna defend her self and not slide into depression....
Na why she dey use madness port am...

I pray Nivea can make her their ambassador...

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling by 3mmyz(m): 10:34am On Sep 27, 2019
priceaction:
All these scripted nonsense. From auditions to the final stages are all scripted. Una just dey waste Una time.

Oshey scripter. Provide evidence of the scripts na
Re: Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling by VAQAXY: 10:35am On Sep 27, 2019
So she actually has body odour?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling by healthserve(m): 10:37am On Sep 27, 2019
doctorkush:
tacha fans right now

What a meme. You're unserious
Re: Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling by BarrElChapo(m): 10:38am On Sep 27, 2019
Someone finally had the guts to tell her ! Kudos mercy this is no mean feat cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling by XklusivGistBlog(m): 10:40am On Sep 27, 2019
Girls are useless. You don't laugh at people with what they can't do anything about. They just made me love Tacha. For my NL babes. Don't tell ur secrets to ur fellow girls. They will always expose you someday.
Re: Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling by MedicH: 10:43am On Sep 27, 2019
Truly bbn is for jobless folks. Who doesn't use perfume here?
Re: Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling by isahsalee: 10:43am On Sep 27, 2019
Biggaboi:
grin
I can't wait to see how the housemates will react to the sudden perfume smell on Tasha so soon after the fight

I honestly always like your comment with the laughing ladies in picture.

Thanks, Bro!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus / BBNaija: Shouting Match Over Sanitary Pad In Kitchen / 50+ Examples Of Cartoon Logic That Will Make You Facepalm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.