Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Prepare This Crunchy Chicken For Your Guy & Get Him To Put The Ring So Fast. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prepare This Crunchy Chicken For Your Guy & Get Him To Put The Ring So Fast. (467 Views)

Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) / If Your Girlfriend Can't Prepare This - Change Her!! / My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prepare This Crunchy Chicken For Your Guy & Get Him To Put The Ring So Fast. by IamBenita(f): 9:57am On Sep 27, 2019
Want him, to propose marriage so fast, make him this yummy crunchy chicken just like the KFC way. �
Girls Get in Here

Crispy fried chicken is a standard dish in many countries especially in Hongkong and China. The chicken skin when fried, becomes extremely crunchy while the inside is soft. Thus, making it very enjoyable…

If you are a chicken lover and has always wanted to make a crunchy one, this is the recipe for you. >
https://www.plumdynamic.com/how-to-make-kfc-style-crunchy-fried-chicken-at-home/

1 Like

Re: Prepare This Crunchy Chicken For Your Guy & Get Him To Put The Ring So Fast. by nlPoster: 10:02am On Sep 27, 2019
This place is just for everything.

I guess if we can discuss chocolate, we can also mention chicken.

(1) (Reply)

Serious Relationship Needed / Very Important.... Easy To Love / Pretty Lady Tattoos Her Private Part HIV + To Tell Friends She’s Positive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.