Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother (51770 Views)

BBNaija: Cindy Makes Move On Elozonam, Diane’s Man / BBNaija: Cindy Kisses Sir Dee On His Chest As He Puts On A Bra (Photos) / BBNaija: Cindy Introduced As New Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by OnPointMan(m): 11:23am On Sep 27, 2019
Meaningless show for ......... people. Fill in the gap.

Check signature
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by Jerkules: 11:33am On Sep 27, 2019
embarassed
Writercruze:
Is tacha immune to eviction.
Her body odour is her immunity grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by EmmyCC: 11:41am On Sep 27, 2019
wisdom042:
I still wonder how people find it convenient to sit and watch dis uneducated program
Abi the program no go school.
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:42am On Sep 27, 2019
Ohh Cindy! cry

At least you had your moments.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by semyman: 11:46am On Sep 27, 2019
SleekGist:
Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemate, Cindy has been evicted from the reality show. He was evicted from the Pepper Dem edition of Big Brother 27. Friday 2019.

Recall that  the organisers of the on-going Big Brother Naija reality show announced that ‘surprise eviction’ will begin from, Thursday, September 26th

Well today, the housemates welcomed Ebuka as a guest this morning, he then asked the Housemates up for eviction to go pack their bags...and then Deluxe rep brought the eviction letter .And he made his shocking announcement.

hSsQ
You mean Deloitte?
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by toolate2fail(m): 11:48am On Sep 27, 2019
but what brought you here to read if you too is not interested check your life well you are a good pretender
wisdom042:
I still wonder how people find it convenient to sit and watch dis uneducated program
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by Icecream4U(m): 11:50am On Sep 27, 2019
wisdom042:
Exactly! I also wonder how people like you comment on its topics.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by Lordjb: 11:55am On Sep 27, 2019
she will be missed smiley
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by eagleonearth(m): 11:57am On Sep 27, 2019
illrhymes:
You can’t hate what you haven’t watch. It’s obvious you don’t even have a decoder but it’s okay God will provide soon.
lol smallie go and suck breast
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by olumalcolm(m): 12:14pm On Sep 27, 2019
Writercruze:
Is tacha immune to eviction.
She is not, she has been nominated for eviction how many times and her fans have always voted everytime she is nominated. calculate #30 by the num of fans that have voted for her and the number of times she has been put up for eviction, you will find out that biggie abi wateva his name is has made enof doe frm her alone hence her continued stay in d house. I dnt watch the shw but i read about it here so i bliv even if she does not win, she will b in d house till the final stage. Mind you biggie has made his money already cos i heard 11million pple have voted so far during this shw, cal 11,000,000 by #30= #330,000,000. hw much winner go collect #60,000,000. Capital and another profit still dey sef. grin
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by DrumOfPatriots: 12:24pm On Sep 27, 2019
i stopped watching when dey evicted Khaffi

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by Achz(m): 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2019
Neduzze5:
Tacha should be the next

Nonsense!! undecided
Yes. U are right bro, very rude, arrogant and stupid girl. I miss Enkay and Vinita. #TeamFrodd

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by Achz(m): 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2019
treshbanj:
Stupiiid Show for jobless youth
You're the one that's stupid and jobless. I don't know what's wrong with some people in this country. For fact that u doesn't like a particular thing doesn't also mean that another doesn't like that. Live and let live. Face ur life. Why are taking panadol for another man's headache? Mtcheeew

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by Achz(m): 12:51pm On Sep 27, 2019
treshbanj:
Shay u pass Buhari and Osy wey dey watch the show? Yeye man
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by Femijohn198: 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
the show is designed for people that has no work to do.
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by Scarface22(m): 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2019
Please don’t make such mistakes again, it’s Deloitte not Deluxe. They have an Office at the Civic Center. I don’t know what blogging is turning these days
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by skyangel(f): 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
DrumOfPatriots:
i stopped watching when dey evicted Khaffi

Almost same here. Though I still watch, no longer with keen interest
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by Lamanii22(f): 3:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
Tomyzino:
Oh. What of Tacha now?

Tacha is Biggie's daughter oo... She's making money for her pop...

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by OmowunmiButty(f): 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2019
brexit:
Based on what is happening in the house govt should Ban this show, the negative influence on our kids is suicidal
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by Lamanii22(f): 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2019
firfinch:
Take it or leave it, she has been shot into limelight. Congratulations to Cindy. It's a rear opportunity to showcase yourself to millions of eager audience from arouund the world. #BBNaija

Rare***

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by firfinch(m): 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
Lamanii22:

Rare***
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by Progress62(m): 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2019
GistCaster:
she will come back
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by icankel: 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2019
treshbanj:
u dislike the show yet anything Bbnija don't pass u by
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by icankel: 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2019
eagleonearth:
I dey room dey hear noise for parlour like this but I hate the show. Not pretending but I feel it's an empty show
and u went ahead to click and comment on the so called empty show
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by ORAFA(m): 9:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
Neduzze5:
Tacha should be the next

Nonsense!! undecided
Your prayer was answered.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by Lamanii22(f): 11:38pm On Sep 27, 2019
firfinch:
Thanks

Don't mention it...
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by eagleonearth(m): 11:54pm On Sep 27, 2019
icankel:
and u went ahead to click and comment on the so called empty show
yea best I can do is read it here when it greets my eyes and comment
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by solonazzy: 8:07am On Sep 28, 2019
wisdom042:
entertainment bro....just as thousands wit lesser income gather round a place to watch 22 guys wit more income run arnd a pitch in the name of football....
Re: Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother by sapeleboi(m): 12:32pm On Sep 28, 2019
badt belle
Neduzze5:
Tacha should be the next

Nonsense!! undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UPDATE: O2tvseries No Longer Shows Download Links For Movies? / Sir Dee Speaks On Tacha's 'Body Odour' Rumors. See Reactions (Photos) / BBNaija: Kayvee Kisses Angel On First Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.