Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals (17394 Views)

8 Ways To Become A Better Husband To Your Wife / How To Be A Better Husband And Father / On A Scale Of 0 - 100, Rate This Lovely Couple Goals Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by Caris77: 3:17pm On Sep 28, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

I won't help her wash plate or change baby diapers

Thats her responsibility.

So what if your wife is tending to a sick child and another soiled the diaper, won't you help out?

1 Like

Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by midnighter(f): 3:19pm On Sep 28, 2019
Number 4 is extremely important

1 Like

Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by BRATISLAVA: 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

ok. But wt r ur own responsibilities?
Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
They won't listen to this biko. Its even worse that its coming from a female.

Negroes just believe in birthing males with no training whatsoever except to act and reason like animals.

Even the females don't care about disciplining them but they want a younger female to tolerate his stupidity.

Can Africans define marriage holistically?

Animal kingdom for you.

3 Likes

Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by saintneo(m): 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
RedDoor:
1)Don't cheat on your wife

Have any of you here who is married been faithful to your wife for complete one year without being
promiscuous?

All the married men here kindly answer my question. wink
2years and a few months. Nevertheless, I was really tempted when we had our baby and I was working in another city.

How did I do it?
I always plead for the Holy Spirit to reside in me and pursue lustful spirits away.

1 Like

Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by CorperKola: 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
cerpvad:
True. But when you do all these things too much, she go misbehave. Therefore once in a while, show her the opposite of these things to reset her brain grin
Exactly, av seen this firsthand, personally i cant do some things 4 a woman sha
Its beta 4 her to think am proud than d opposite

1 Like

Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by geronimoedeh1(m): 3:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
My fiance came. The first day she prepared dishes no issue. She was happy doing it. The second time i formed feminist and joined her in the kitchen she was surprised. The 3rd time I didn't join up and her face frowned and she started showing attitude. The fourth time i joined again and she started sending me errands. She even asked me to help her remove the pot frm d cooker because its too hot.. imagine. When there were kitchen towels every where. I asked her to use one, she started showing attitude again. I learnt my lesson immediately.

7 Likes

Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by livebyday(m): 3:31pm On Sep 28, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Women should face what's facing them .

House chores is their duty.

1 Share

Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by MichaelUweh(m): 3:33pm On Sep 28, 2019
Women also feel sexually attracted to men who assist them do something...explain this paragraph Mr. Writer.
Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by Vasgas: 3:35pm On Sep 28, 2019
Keep calm and see as those that have not even woo a Lady before will start giving advise.
Marriage *3
Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by Bigseven(m): 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
canno hear you from the back seat
Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by MedicH: 3:37pm On Sep 28, 2019
In my opinion, just have money. The type way no go finish.

1 Like

Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by uthlaw: 3:42pm On Sep 28, 2019
after birth giving what other benefits is in marriage,I do think about this always!

1 Like

Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by Sirseedorf(m): 3:44pm On Sep 28, 2019
So na only men come to suffer abi, Woman self no fit dey submissive ehnnn.

Radarada

Maybe you need to tell woman too how to maintain their relationship status .

3 Likes

Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by lexxyrule(m): 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2019
My question is, why always her?

1 Like

Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by bukatyne(f): 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Cool.

Do you also think she would provide in the home or work at all?

2 Likes

Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by bukatyne(f): 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2019
cerpvad:
True. But when you do all these things too much, she go misbehave. Therefore once in a while, show her the opposite of these things to reset her brain grin

Avoid 'Nigerian' wives who cannot respect men who treat them well.

3 Likes

Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by bonnyhope: 4:13pm On Sep 28, 2019
uthlaw:
after birth giving what other benefits is in marriage,I do think about this always!

oga, your wife (partner) is your helping mate, you help her and she helps you too depending who is down between two of you
Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by womenareapes: 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
IamBenita:

Marriage is not an easy job, It’s just not easy to manage a home. There are always thorns that comes with marriage but the ability to overcome it, makes your marrital union a blisful one. You lie in your beds and roses will fall on you.

If you want to be a better husband to your wife, make sure you apply this attributes to your daily life

1. Absence of Pride
Don’t be too proud or afraid to share your feelings with your wife. Tell her how you feel about her.
Women crave to hear the 3 letter Word “I Love You” from their husband. Verbally tell her you love her everyday, don’t assume she already knows.

2. Be Patient With Her -
When you see she ain’t doing things right, be patient with her and kindly direct her on how to do stuffs.
She has a lot on her mind and bound to make mistakes, Don’t make her have a hard time trying to impress you.

3. Appreciate Her -
Buy her gifts and tell her you appreciate her efforts. Don’t wait for her special days like her birthdays to do that.

4. Consider Her Feelings -
Don’t be self centered. Your wife’s feelings and needs should also be considered.

5. Assist Her -
Help her do some household chores. Some men actually think that helping their wives with chores makes them lesser men. No, it doesn’t, rather it makes you a real man and also prevents marriage conflicts. It gives room for emotional bonding between couples. Women also feel sexually attracted to men who assist them to do things. Don’t wait until you are asked to help out.
www.plumdynamic.com
rubbish!

anything written by a woman regarding husband and how them should behave, please regard it as piece of shiit!

a fish cannot write a book on how to catch his fellow fish!
Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by hartson(m): 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2019
puresaint:
That Patient part is very important....

I know how me and my wife started but now we understand each other very well.

Women are beautiful creature!!!
The only creature that have spoken one on one with the devil in the garden of eden.

1 Like

Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 28, 2019
Logobenz:
you?pride? undecided
Wonders shall never end.
That guy weh dey receive pride and attitude from you na complete learner.
Upon all wowo weh you wowor you still dey talk about pride.
Na wa sha.wetin poverty dey do bois ehn...
I understand. Thx
Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by COURVOISier(m): 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2019
RedDoor:

Have any of you here who is married been faithful to your wife for complete one year without being
promiscuous?

And for those that may not understand my question I mean can u stay one year without f*cking another woman other than your wife?

Possible. 6 years+ and going tongue
Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by webngnews: 6:18pm On Sep 28, 2019
Oh
Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by Midas01: 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2019
But you want her to contribute in paying bills? Isn't that your sole responsibility?
NaijaRoyalty:

2 Likes

Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by jubangha(m): 9:08pm On Sep 28, 2019
RedDoor:

promiscuous?

And for those that may not understand my question I mean can u stay one year without f*cking another woman other than your wife?

since three years i have been faithful to my wife,just her alone
Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:36pm On Sep 28, 2019
RedDoor:

promiscuous?

Yes, we can. This my 2nd year of marriage , still clean. Bt severely accused of cheating time by my wife saddens me n sometime i feel like so i won't be accused wrongly any further..
Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by frozen70(f): 11:14pm On Sep 28, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

There you go, tell your wife that house chores is her duty and live to regret it

It's men like you tgat women uses to play "koso"

You know koso is played on a hard surface so that it can capsize very well, but she will play you on a soft surface like rug so that by the time she is done with you, you will be empty

1 Like

Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by frozen70(f): 11:15pm On Sep 28, 2019
ednut1:
Must we marry

It's optional ohhh
Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by frozen70(f): 11:17pm On Sep 28, 2019
MiVida:
You do all this n beyond, she'll still cheat.

So what's the essence?

Cheating is different from attitudes

Cheating is a choice she made for reasons best known to her and attitude is an in born thing

1 Like

Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by frozen70(f): 11:19pm On Sep 28, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

But you did the job of pregnanting her to have the baby, any way wait until you marry

Marriage is where experience teaches people like you

1 Like

Re: What It Takes To Be A Better Husband /couple Goals by frozen70(f): 11:22pm On Sep 28, 2019
puresaint:
That Patient part is very important....

I know how me and my wife started but now we understand each other very well.

Women are beautiful creature!!!

Thanks for this

You took time to understand that women need to be studied.
some men, because of their pride and ego, wants to impose themselves on women and when she realises it, that's when
naijacentric:
tell ur women folks to stop pushing their husbands out there at least its ur fellow women who also accept them outside so u guys should talk to each other
the equation will not balance

A man will always want to go out, so don't think its we women that pushes them out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 Reasons Why A Woman’s V*gina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You / Eat This Plant And No Woman Will Resist You[photo] / What Twitter User Thinks Of Men Who Cheat And Keep It A Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.