Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Cause Of Black Coloured Blood - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cause Of Black Coloured Blood (554 Views)

The Wonders Of Black Palm Kernel Oil / Muslims Panic After Thousands Of Black Insects Invade Mecca / Why Yellow Coloured Urine After Eating Noddle's? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cause Of Black Coloured Blood by greenhope(m): 10:37am On Sep 27, 2019
I went for a test yesterday because I was feeling feverish, during blood sample collection I noticed my blood was black.

What does it signifies?
Re: Cause Of Black Coloured Blood by MedicH: 10:50am On Sep 27, 2019
What did the tests say? That's the only way you can know. You thinking your blood is black is not always a reason for concern.
Re: Cause Of Black Coloured Blood by greenhope(m): 11:01am On Sep 27, 2019
The test is yet to be out.
Re: Cause Of Black Coloured Blood by Protein0: 6:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
greenhope:
I went for a test yesterday because I was feeling feverish, during blood sample collection I noticed my blood was black.

What does it signifies?
Complete black or dark red?
Re: Cause Of Black Coloured Blood by greenhope(m): 9:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
Dark red
Re: Cause Of Black Coloured Blood by Protein0: 11:02am On Sep 29, 2019
greenhope:
Dark red
that's the expected colour for a venous blood which was what was taken from you.
So, it's normal. kiss
Re: Cause Of Black Coloured Blood by greenhope(m): 12:24am On Oct 01, 2019
Protein0:
that's the expected colour for a venous blood which was what was taken from you.
So, it's normal. kiss

Your right sir,

The test came out and it was malaria falciparum and typhoid and my blood sample was taken from elbow vein.

Thnaks
Re: Cause Of Black Coloured Blood by sinaj(f): 1:38am On Oct 01, 2019
Maybe you are a vampire lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

A Book Published In 1981 Knew About Covid19 / Weight Loss With Swisderm Sfactor / Slimming Tea - Beauty And Detox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.